Originally Posted By: War-Paint
Originally Posted By: Evo
yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

Listen you little faggot
Im not on hear saying i can throw a 85 mph fast ball. you are the liar.
I did not lie about my complaint with that "guide" if you want to call him that. He stiffed us straight up for a full paid trip. Stay in your lane and don't talk about what you don't know about.

uhhhhh, i said i threw 85 once, and it was inaccurate as sh!t, so now thats saying that i throw 85 now, and can strike out any batter in baseball....

again, making sh!t up, faggot...

Salmo, theres bullsh!t everywhere, she was told (apparently) by the property owner that she was to have all of it removed within 5 days, that was Wed...if they arent gone by tomorrow, which is 6 days, i will call him myself and have HER removed from here as well...

she has been warned for 8 months about the problems, other neighbors have gotten involved now, and so have the police...

everything will be fine, very very soon....

ive sat here patient, put up with the lies, bullsh!t, and everything else, im not an asshole unless you make me one, so the ball is in her court...

as far as the gang sh!t, it would be extremely unwise of any of them to bring that sh!t to me, and im pretty sure they know that, they havent said sh!t to me since i went off, or looked at me, asked me for anything, ect... all it is is posting a bunch of sh!t on FB...

not worried in the slightest....