Originally Posted By: Evo
And the only reason I would get it would be to dump a small block into it and race it.. otherwise I don't need it...

Evo,

$250 is probably its scrap value. Even at the $1,000 you say Katie offered her dad for the Blazer, that's still lawn ornament value. I agree with the post saying it will never move again. If you bring it home, I think it will be a lawn ornament. And you want to put a small block in it and race it? Help me understand. Racing is for people who are solvent, that have more than $3,500 and two diamonds, and usually have jobs to support the expensive hobby that racing is. How does a guy who hasn't worked for as many years as you've been on this forum, and doesn't live off his mom or his girlfriend as you say you don't, and doesn't live off some form of welfare as you say you don't - how the heck are you gonna' afford a small block and racing? Do you just print your own money? If so, print me up a stack of $50s, will ya'? I could use a few extra bucks, and I don't even race any cars.

Sg