i ended up getting it for 240, everything is perfect... rings are good, sun shade is nice, and HOLY SH!T is that glass good for this price of a scope... i can see individual rocks in the concrete from 10 feet away when you adjust the focus..., and at distance, wow, clear as day....

that reticle is going to be FUN, although, after some reading, i have a couple questions....

i ordered that 40 MOA base, you cant buy the 40 anywhere else than EGW and they are 75 bucks, other places have the 20 MOA ones down to around 35-40 bucks... but EGW is cheaper than Nightforce at 120...

am i going to be able to zero this at 100 yards? i usually do ammo testing at that distance, which i suppose isnt really nessecary to zero it, but from what ive read, 40 is pretty high, some guns cant zero at 100, they shoot 10 inches high...

this scope does have a huge travel differential than alot of other scopes however, so should i be OK?

base should be here by Saturday or Monday i think, so i should possibly be able to shoot it by next weekend.... that will also give me some time to fully sight in the Ruger i put together and take it to the Peil shoot at TSC next weekend, or the following... i found what ammo shoots well, so i can now focus on messing with the scope....

i can tell you one thing tho, if that scope which has worked fine on the 10/22 ever breaks or what not, im replacing it with a SWFA, what an excellent quality scope for that kind of money....