im trying to follow you, but you sometimes confuse me rofl

i got the 16X because its mint, it was 240, came with the rings that are very nice tactical rings, the sunshade, which is 20 bucks itself, and the lens caps which are 15, so i figured i got a great deal.. warranty is transferable, no receipt, ect, so i just couldnt pass on it... if i dont like it, or it messes with what im doing, like i said, ill sell it and get a different one... but as of right now, im perfectly happy with it, the thing is amazing, and honestly, i dont know why ive always went right past them when looking at scopes...

i ordered the 40 MOA rail because you had recommended it, and i watched a video from the same guy from the video i posted that explains using rails and getting the full adjustments (moa) out of the scope... the videos i watched about the SWFA, usually they are putting in around 145-150 MOA on the turrets, his Nightforce ATACR, is 120.... so im sure this will have no problem doing what i want it to do...

the rail should be here tomorrow according to USPS tracking...

i ordered a 30MM 12 way folding anti cant bubble level, i had an Amazon gift card i needed to use, so i only ended up paying 25 bucks for it...

the problem im having now, is ammo... most of these places are just hunting every day bullsh!t rounds, with some upper end ones mixed in... Sportsmans has 2 match grade rounds, the Hornady's that i got, and some Atomic that uses Sierra Match King bullets, i called Welchers, and they do have some Hornady Precision Hunter, in 200 grain ELD-X so tomorrow im going to grab a box of them... i may grab a box of Winchester Ballistic Silvertips, i have always had good results with them, so i figure its worth a try in this as well...

cant find Bergers for some reason....