i left the rings as they were when i got the scope, mainly because im going to put that level on there and id like it to go directly behind the rear ring, so i feel that i should be about dead nuts with the placement and distance before anything hits, it should work perfectly , i suppose i could scoot the first ring forward a notch... do i need a bubble level? probably not, but it may help me so im going to try it.... i dont have a torque driver , yet, i may get one, they arent too spendy, but i had an incident last night that cost me a couple hundred dollars so i just went by "eye/feel", and didnt "farm tighten" them as you said, they are for sure snug, but not the creaking noise you get from over tightening... i also used the blue 242 Loctite on the rail screws....

ill mess with the trigger, it actually isnt all that bad, but after using the one on the .22 most triggers feel off now... i guess thats what happens when you start upgrading... ill use it as is now and see how it goes...

every other bipod that i have bought, has been a Harris, except this one and the cheapo i got for the .22 that actually works great... this is a Blackhawk and to me the springs arent that stiff, but maybe its just the weight of the rifle and my mind messing with me....

ive always slightly leaned into them, very slightly, not putting a ton of pressure on them, but enough to be firm... is that correct?

like i said, ill sh!t can it if i have to and shoot off a bag if need be....

i went to the damn Walmart today to get the hose washers, the ones they had are the shittly black ones, they have little tabs on the side of them as well, in his video they are eraser colored, so i went to the plumbing section and bought a 42 peice Peerless set for plumbing, it has tons of sh!t in there, including a few different sized washers...

after watching Sticks video, this one started automatically, there is a guy that actually makes the things, do you think its worth getting them? they seem pretty precise....