no, i dont own any of those... i was going to buy the Wheeler fat wrench this week... they used a Wheeler level there to level it, and no they didnt tell me, but i didnt need them to, it canted because when tightening the screws, it will turn the scope as the rings start to grip... basically i wasnt paying attention, i thought that the way i was doing it, it would work fine, but it didnt, i didnt have alot of time, so i just brought it with me and had them do it really quick...

ive never had that issue before, but i also have never used scope rings with 3 screws on each side.... that could have been the issue i overlooked....

having it sighted tho, im very happy... the guy that had this on his rifle, was using bases i think, and 0 MOA at that... after they zeroed it at 50, i looked at the UP/DOWN turret, and its almost all the way down to the bottom, which is a good thing... im only going to go UP, so now i litterally have ALL of the up the scope can generate, now i see what driftin was talking about "going into the next area code", i should have well over 100 Mils of travel, the scope advertises at 100, but every single person ive seen with one, shows 145+... thats alot of elevation...

i should be going with someone from here this week, a friend of mine wants to go soon up in the mountains as well, might be tannerite time....

4 should be sufficient, if all goes well...

speaking of "breaking in", the majority of my rifles that i have bought, i got them used from friends or stores, so ive never had to "break in" a barrel, except for the M77 .338 Win Mag i had, but i didnt own that gun for long so...

should i break this in the old 1 shot, patch/solvent, 1 shot, patch/solvent, ect? or should i just shoot it?

thats always a highly debated topic, but im not shooting deer at 100 yards, so if i need to do something different, i want to do it right and not spend a bunch of money on things i dont need... Andy once told me that more people damage their barrels cleaning them, than actually doing any good for the rifle, which i can fully understand, so should i be buying a bore guide and whatnot? i got a snake for the 10/22 which works for what i did with it, but they aint cheap....