https://www.yahoo.com/news/18-old-plunges-death-while-132505753.html

Vanity and smart phones are a deadly combo.

carried two phones for years, never did own a smart phone. Decided to get rid of my phone and plan in 2012 when I quit being a cop, originally it was going to be temporary. For two weeks I felt like I was having withdrawals, and worried all the time about missing an important call or message or that something was going to happen and I would not be able to find out soon enough.

After the initial withdrawal symptoms wore off I started to realize that it was much more peaceful and less stressful not having the phone, that I was being distracted from real life packing around a hand held communication device and computer which I really did not need. I figured if anything happened I will find out when I get home, if somebody needed to talk to me they could call my land line and leave a message, when I feel like it id call them back.

These phones are the stupidest things ever, many people are dying every day from taking selfies, reading texts and walking into moving traffic, not to mention using them while driving.

Take my advice, smash that MFer with a rock you will be happier and safer.

Edited by RICH G (09/08/18 08:55 AM)