Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Good morning.

Heh-heh...

BREAKING: A federal judge in Texas has ruled Obamacare's individual mandate unconstitutional — the rest of the law, he says, is inseverable and thus invalid.

Skank, you are such a POS. What will losers like Sol Dic do if the ACA is thrown out. I would like to have an acquaintance of mine who nearly died of cancer but made it through thanks to the ACA contact you. He worked for 38 years straight but isn't old enough for Medicare. You can tell him and the other 27 million people insured by the ACA what a scam it is.

Your cold hearted attitude will come back to haunt you. You better hope you don't wind up in a difficult situation and need help. You might also try some intelligent thinking although I sincerely doubt you are capable.

If we don't have something like the ACA all the losers like Sol Dic will end up in the emergency room. Why is that a problem? Because the costs are 10 times what they are with the ACA. Who ends up paying for that Einstein? Idiots like you who are so blinded by ignorance and hate they don't do the legitimate research.

Since you are so against the ACA you should probably be against Medicare and turn it down to stay in line with your ridiculous politics. Then when one of your renters kicks the living sh!t out you for being a worthless slum lord you can call of Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump to help you with your medical bills.

If you look it up insurance companies are jumping back on the ACA and the cost is slowly going down and would go down faster if the Nazis in the GOP weren't trying to do everything they can do break it up. Do you have any idea what the ACA was based on? A Republican governor that used a very similar model in his state that was successful. That in case your vast research failed you like so often does was Mitt Romney.

So my advise to you is to shut the fvck up and go back to spending your time trying to bed Hillary. You know what they say, "Persistence can pay off!".