Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 78 of 222 < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#999778 - 12/28/18 10:53 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

it wasnt a sob story, i was saying that you could die too at 42 years old and have spent way too much time pissing and moaning about something you have no control over, and never will...

had 2 takedowns on a bead, not really fond of bead fishing... nothing on spoons, water is high but clear....

his name was Clayton, and he went by Red Neckersom... and i dont gain anything... what are you going to give me something? didnt think so... i lost a friend, and others did as well, you should be more compassionate about things like that instead of trying to use it for your attempts at hurtful and trolling gain...

like i said, life is too short....

the only people that treat me the way you do, are the ones on the internet that have never even met me....

and thats why it doesnt bother me, because its fake, just like your name....

#999779 - 12/28/18 10:55 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

a lie is a lie Dan...

period...

did you rape that person, no, did you murder that person, no... same thing, its a lie...

did you steal 100 dollars from your moms purse, no, did you steal 100 dollars from a tip jar, no.... same thing, its a lie....

the ACTION the person that lies about it, is what matters, not the lie itself...

but go ahead and tell me im wrong, you seem to know everything...

#999781 - 12/28/18 11:01 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yes... a lie is a lie...

driving 60 in a 55 isnt as bad as raping and murdering the person...

action... not the words...

#999782 - 12/28/18 11:04 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh since you want to be filled in on all aspects of this board, like you really care...

remember Ale?

his name was Al James, he lived in Michigan and ran a CNC machine making hubcaps and sh!t...

used to talk on FB messenger with him for hours....

he and his wife had a rocky relationship, he had a rocky life i guess...

anyways, a few years ago, they got into some arguement and the cops showed up... Al who i think was drinking, not sure, i decided not to answer his message, got upset and came out of the back of the house, and shot one of the cops...

they killed him...

the end....

life is too short Jake... maybe some day you will figure that out...

#999784 - 12/28/18 11:07 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you have to read the directions on a shampoo bottle 3 times, so im not surprised...

#999787 - 12/28/18 11:13 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

right... then i guess im just part of the club, liar...

#999789 - 12/28/18 11:17 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
a lie is a lie Dan...

period...

did you rape that person, no, did you murder that person, no... same thing, its a lie...

did you steal 100 dollars from your moms purse, no, did you steal 100 dollars from a tip jar, no.... same thing, its a lie....

the ACTION the person that lies about it, is what matters, not the lie itself...

but go ahead and tell me im wrong, you seem to know everything...

I don't know everything and never claimed to.

Oh, and you're wrong.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#999791 - 12/28/18 11:19 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

so if you lie to a cop about a murder, and another lies about rape, does one get 1st degree lying and the other 2nd?

no, they are both charged with lying to officers/ making false statements, then punished for their CRIME which was an ACTION....

a lie is a lie Dan, when you figure that out, you will learn something new....

or not...

#999793 - 12/28/18 11:37 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

so if you lie to a cop about a murder, and another lies about rape, does one get 1st degree lying and the other 2nd?

no, they are both charged with lying to officers/ making false statements, then punished for their CRIME which was an ACTION....

a lie is a lie Dan, when you figure that out, you will learn something new....

or not...

Jesus, it's like you didn't read what I wrote at all.

#999796 - 12/28/18 11:43 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Happy Birthday The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
RIP Red Neckerson. 42 is way too young to go. Only recognized the user name.

Don't recall ever seeing Ale.

Thought for sure Hank died at one point.

Bead fishing is fine if you're a fairy wand fly flinger. Past that, flydogging a bead with a center pin is just the next trendy way to catch a steelhead. Yet another technique that I'll pass on. Not my thing.

#999797 - 12/28/18 11:45 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

its like you dont know what you wrote...

blouse, fvcking someones sister...

a woman would be extremely upset if you said her blouse looked good on her and she looked like a fvcking Teletubby...

a woman would be extremely uspet if you lied about fvcking her sister...

a woman would also be extremely uspet if you lied about how big your dick is...

but a woman would never forgive you if you fvcked her sister...

the lying part doesnt hurt, its the action...

if one lie is worse than another lie, there would be a criminal scale for it, just like there is with every other deceitful act... there isnt 1st or 2nd or 3rd degree lies, because they are all the same, they are lies....

#999798 - 12/28/18 11:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Chosen One

Liar.

You small d!cked fucktards have been lying to your women for ever and they are still with you.

smile

#999799 - 12/28/18 11:50 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i guess its the same thing Parker, but i do like to use the Mikes Sac Attack small egg clusters, i use a needle and thread them down the leader and use a rubber egg bobber stop with a bead on top to keep it from punching over the stop...

then i take a small little piece of white UV Steelhead Stalkers yarn, and put it in the egg loop to simulate skein membrane...

it helps alot with hookups, as the yarn gets caught in the teeth and whatnot....

i just feel with beads, fish bite down on them and then their reaction is to immediately re open their mouths and away it goes...

kinda like if you were chewing on a deer you just shot, and bit down on a chunk of steel buckshot, your jaw would open, and you would spit it out, as a reaction...

probably just me, but i feel other animals do the same thing...

and yes, 42 is way too young... not sure if you ever met him, but he was something else... one of the coolest and nicest guys you will ever meet...

#999801 - 12/28/18 11:56 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Here is an excerpt from the link I posted in case Evotard and Wankster missed it:

False equivalence arguments are often used in journalism and in politics, where the minor flaws of one candidate may be compared to major flaws of another.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#999802 - 12/28/18 11:57 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

a flaw isnt a lie...

#999804 - 12/28/18 12:14 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I love the talk about lies. It's a valid topic considering the liar in chief lies every single day multiple times. What is absolutely scary about his lies are the suckers that buy into them. We all know who they are on this site.

When a "president" stands up in front of our military that puts itself in harm's way every single day and tells them that they haven't had a raise in ten years when they themselves know they get a raise every year and have for decades it's like the twilight zone. To top that and tell them that they are getting a 10% raise in 2019 when in reality it's the more traditional 2.6% how are they supposed to believe in him? Does that make them proud of their country/president? Does that make them want to fight more/harder? Is is fair to build their hopes up? 10% is vastly different than 2.6%.

Regarding the photo ops with the Seals. They're obligated 100% to obey the Commander in Chief. (In this case the liar in chief.) So how do they say, "No Mr. President I can't compromise my identity." They can't. What will probably happen is that they will now be assigned to other duty. Only the dumbest of dumb sh!ts like Trump would ask a Seal to take a picture with him.

Here's another thought regarding the asses' wall. If you go back in history no wall, castle, or any other similar defense has worked. Every single one including the Great Wall of China and the wall the Soviets built were breached. And, that was with inferior technology. These days the cartels have enough money and technology that a wall would be just a mere distraction.

No one wants illegals coming into this country. But a wall isn't the answer. Fox new, yes Fox news said 5 billion would only pay for 250 miles of a wall. Where will the rest come from? It will be Trump continually going back to the well.

We need to take the money and shore up the borders with people (law enforcement) and technology. It will be much more effective and will provide jobs.You know, jobs the thing that Trump constantly rails about.

There is no intelligent thought by Trump or the idiots that he's got working for him. The people that worked for him that had some link with reality quit on the bastard. You can bet anyone taking a job offered by him will be just as inept and crooked as he is. Everyone around him has dirt. Even his son in law's father did time in the Federal Pen. He's poison.

#999805 - 12/28/18 12:16 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

its like you dont know what you wrote...

blouse, fvcking someones sister...

a woman would be extremely upset if you said her blouse looked good on her and she looked like a fvcking Teletubby...

a woman would be extremely uspet if you lied about fvcking her sister...

but a woman would never forgive you if you fvcked her sister...

the lying part doesnt hurt, its the action...

if one lie is worse than another lie, there would be a criminal scale for it, just like there is with every other deceitful act... there isnt 1st or 2nd or 3rd degree lies, because they are all the same, they are lies....

When I was in high school, the school district paid me to tutor failing students instead of taking a double early out.

The first quarter I tutored them, not one of them got an F in any class. At the end of the second quarter, not one of them had a D in any class.

These kids weren't dumb, they just didn't listen and pay attention very well. I convinced them that I knew more than they did and I'd help them if they listened and paid attention.

They listened. You should try it.

Lying to your wife about her outfit is probably something you shouldn't do. Lying about boning her sister could be evidence used against you in a divorce case. Lying about liking the food at a party so you don't hurt the hosts feelings is not being honest. Lying to Congress is a crime, even if they asked about the food at a party.

You're wrong, and as usual you're going to double down instead of admit it.

Fine with me. Nobody is paying me to teach you so I don't give a rats ass if you listen. You stick with your story and I'll stick with mine.

#999806 - 12/28/18 12:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

shore up the border? thats what a wall does...

more enforcement? that equals more encounters, and they have thrown rocks and injured and killed BP agents, so increasing enforcement will increase encounters, which will increase violence and death...

there has been a ratty ass barbed wire fence down there for decades, and no one has had a grain of a problem with it....

the only reason anyone has a problem with it, is because its Trump doing it...

want proof?

here....

(you can watch him say it with your own eyes...)

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said in 2009 that construction of hundreds of miles of fencing along the southern border made the border "far more secure" because it created a "significant barrier to illegal immigration."

Schumer made the remarks while addressing the 6th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference at Georgetown University about the seven principles he said were the basis of an immigration reform package that he wanted to pass.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39737/wat...=trumppresident

#999807 - 12/28/18 12:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: gooybob]
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Trump is poison.

Could have saved yourself about a 1,000 words there.

Actually, Trump is more like poisoned Kool Aid. What truly baffles me is that even now, those that have been and are drinking the Kool Aid *know* it's poisoned, but will continue to drink it, by the gallons. Apparently once that poison is in your blood, it never leaves. Ever.

Blows my mind that there is a single person on this planet that think Trump is a good, honest, person....let alone still listens to anything that man tweets or says.

Human kind and this planet are not going to miss him at all when he is long gone. Honestly, that time can't come soon eough.

#999809 - 12/28/18 12:36 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

thats a lie...

Page 78 of 222 < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1392 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |