THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 74 of 81 < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#994306 - 10/03/18 05:48 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

They need to rid of the salary cap. With a healthy luxury tax. The Yankee's couldn't buy a championship for decades. The Oakland A's have always had the lowest player salary and have been pretty damn good. Chemistry. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#995098 - 10/23/18 07:56 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I have a feeling that the Hawks will want to win one for Paul Allen. I wouldn't be surprised if they win 5-7 straight games in a row. Who knows, we might get a playoff spot.

- Albert Einstein.

#998918 - 12/17/18 06:40 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I heard the Hawks have a 78 % to get the wild card spot. I doubt they will go very far, just too many better teams out there. I don't know why they keep Ifedi. He has more penalties than anyone in the NFL. I believe he did so last year.

- Albert Einstein.

#998952 - 12/17/18 11:37 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sports center just said the Hawks have a 99% chance of getting the wild card.

Edited by Sol Duc (12/18/18 12:03 AM)

- Albert Einstein.

#998957 - 12/18/18 06:58 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
I am looking at the 'Haas in the same way I was looking at the Men's National Team and the last World Cup. If they can't get in, they don't deserve to be there. The need to win one of the last 3. You can't do that, especially against SF and AZ, then you should stay home. And the way the rest of the league is playing, they may get in losing all 3.

#998981 - 12/18/18 11:29 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Carcassman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

We're just spoiled, I would not apologize getting to the playoffs even at 4-12 season. There's probably 20 % luck involved getting to the Super Bowl. When it comes to Russ, you're never out of it.

I'm sure the team wants to win one for Paul Allen.

Edited by Sol Duc (12/18/18 11:31 AM)

- Albert Einstein.

#999003 - 12/18/18 01:42 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I wouldn't say "spoiled" is the right word. The Pats fans are "spoiled". The Hawks have won only 1 SB while playing in 3. That's not a really dynasty or even close, even though they have one of the best overall records in the past 7 years. I would say "unrealistic" is the more accurate and descriptive term of Hawks fans.

Wilson is the winningest QB in his first 7 years. That is crazy impressive, but it takes a WHOLE team in the zone to make to the SB, not just one player. So its unrealistic to expect the Hawks to make much playoff noise with their current roster. They are good enough to get a WC spot, but they are not a complete team. Complete teams don't lose the 49'rs this year. Who knows - maybe the Hawks get hot and make a run this year. It happens. But the odds are long when looking at overall talent.

It could be worse. You could be a Donkey's fan and lose your last two to the 49'rs and the Browns while also enjoying your first back-to-back losing seasons in franchise history. FIRE VANCE JOSEPH!

#999044 - 12/19/18 06:13 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The Hawks have had I believe 6 straight 10 game wins a year. I think it's second to the Pats. Two trips to the SB, and nano back to back. The Hawks are a pretty new franchise compared to most. We have a really young team that is pretty damn good and will only improve.

I'm looking forward to the NFL playoff's. BOOM !!

Wilson will only get better. thumbs

Die-nasty. wink

When the Hawks are sold, that monies will go to charities. I hope Jody decides to keep the team. If she wants to sell, we should let the Hawk fans buy it, like the Packers.

Edited by Sol Duc (12/19/18 06:25 AM)

- Albert Einstein.

#999579 - 12/24/18 01:43 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Pete has his contract extended through 2021. A good move for a great coach.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#999585 - 12/24/18 03:02 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I don't think anyone wants to play the Hawks right now.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#999586 - 12/24/18 03:40 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'll second that, they better keep the penalties to a minimum and seass better start kicking better. Carson and Clark are beasts, not to mention Reed and Wagner. The one player that is underrated is K.J Wright, he's kinda like the glue, nice to have him back. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#999643 - 12/26/18 01:50 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Saints vs patriots in the super bowl saints win. Wish to god patriots don’t get in but they will.
one thing I have learned is never ever count out the patriots

Is it baseball season yet?

#999656 - 12/26/18 06:06 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

You want to bet those super bowl picks? I’ll say one team gets in. Take it or leave it.

Bryce Harper will sign for the dodgers btw.

#1000408 - 01/05/19 04:58 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

KICK ASS SEAHAWKS !!!! BOOM !!

Make a nice deep run in the playoffs for Mr Paul Allen. R.I.P.

- Albert Einstein.

#1000416 - 01/05/19 09:44 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm not one to blame the refs much, but that was messed up. I wonder how much $$$ Jerry had to pay off the refs. crazy

Seabass the fat ass pulls his groin, probably because of his lack of conditioning. I can't remember any special teams player look like sack of [Bleeeeep!]. Russ almost gets his head torn off by his face mask on that sack.

Two pass interference calls that shouldn't have been called in this important of game. Reed will become our best DT barring injuries passing the Tez possibility. Bama can put out the de/dt.

Good game other than that. I would bet if the hawks would have passed 7 more times when the run wasn't working they would have won that game. I forgot about the worse onside kick in the history of the NFL. Baldwin could have done better. LOL

It looks like we have some good Coaches until Pete decides to retire. thumbs

P.S Props to K.J Wright, that was his best game in his career....STUD !

Edited by Sol Duc (01/05/19 09:51 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#1000418 - 01/05/19 10:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

No worries, Mariners’ pitchers and catchers report in Arizona in a month and a half. thumbs

#1000420 - 01/05/19 11:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Can't wait..... eek Maybe we will have a NHL team by then, 2021 for sure. Not sure if I'll even be interested in hockey. Get the Sonics back.

Baseball is a joke..

You can hit .270 drive in 80-90 runs and make 25 million a year.

Pitchers are pussies, if you pitch to the 6-7th inning and give up three runs you're a hero. rofl Then comes all the specialized pitchers to finish the game. YAY ! Back in the day some pitcher's threw double headers in the same game.

Hawks have 65 million under the cap next year. Lock up Clark and extend Reed's contract.

- Albert Einstein.

#1000423 - 01/06/19 08:04 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Oh, look at Mr. Big Mouth pussy who shows up to shoot off his cakehole after the game.

What a pathetic fuckin clown you are.

God, you're a sh!tstain in the underwear of humanity. You seriously have no redeeming qualities at all.

#1000427 - 01/06/19 08:53 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Pay your bet, butthole.

#1000429 - 01/06/19 10:25 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Wankster, if you had talked [Bleeeeep!] before the game, than you would have something to say. In this case you are just a straight 100% ass, but we already knew that.

We didn’t rub it in when your dumpster fire 49ers season imploded. Your team won 4 games, barely.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 74 of 81 < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1054 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |