THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 75 of 81 < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1000430 - 01/06/19 10:28 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you just rubbed it in....

or maybe out, who knows...

#1000431 - 01/06/19 10:29 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Baseball is a joke..

You can hit .270 drive in 80-90 runs and make 25 million a year.

Pitchers are pussies, if you pitch to the 6-7th inning and give up three runs you're a hero. rofl Then comes all the specialized pitchers to finish the game. YAY ! Back in the day some pitcher's threw double headers in the same game.

I can't believe they are trying to get Harper 400 mil. wtf. Scott Boras and other agents have made it a fiasco. It used to be a game everyone could afford to go to. Ticket prices at AT&T park went through the roof after our second world series ,and all these bandwagoner fans who talk during the game about nothing,don't know anything about baseball,the food is insanely priced,did I mention how I hate bandwagon fans?

A lot of what I see in sports now is a joke. Like A-roid gettin all roided up,and Barry Bonds,who I loved watching play ,now has a fkn asterisk by his acheivements. It's disappointing to say the least. I'm all for players getting paid but at what point is a fat slob like Pablo Sandoval who got benched in 2010 during the world series and had such fluctuation number offensively worth 95 million?? Baseball needs an overhauling.

#1000434 - 01/06/19 10:36 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
you just rubbed it in....

or maybe out, who knows...

Saying that the 49ers barely won 4 is stating facts. Thats not talking [Bleeeeep!]. But to you everything is an eye for an eye so you can justify whatever. Same with Wankster. Always teet for tat. But its not. There is an instigator, an escalator, and we all know who it is.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1000435 - 01/06/19 10:38 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hank should be banned for not paying his bets made on PP.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1000437 - 01/06/19 10:41 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Wankster, if you had talked [Bleeeeep!] before the game, than you would

If you handed that in to your 5th grade teacher she'd hand it back with a red circle, Wheezy.

A little better effort next time, mkay?

wink

Grammer cop. Saddest come back ever. You should pour gasoline on yourself and then light a match.

A little better effort next time?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1000438 - 01/06/19 10:43 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
[quote=Evo]

Saying that the 49ers barely won 4 is stating facts.

In case you missed it, 1 of those 4 games the Niners won was against the Fawks, Wheezy.

wink

Divisional games are always tougher. Hawks and Rams are the 49ers SuperBowl games by default. Congrats!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1000443 - 01/06/19 11:18 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Hank should be banned for not paying his bets made on PP.

How about this, Angry Elf?

Pay my bet to stam and I'll pay you.

That way it would be your business.

Rather than none of your fuckin' business.

Sound good?

Here's a better idea.

Pay the fuckin' bet you made, ya thievin' cvnt.

#1000445 - 01/06/19 11:22 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Yes.

People who welch on paying their debts piss me off. They're the same as thieves and scam artists, and they should be marched out back and fed to the pigs.

At least then you'd be useful.

Pay your bets, scumbag.

#1000448 - 01/06/19 11:41 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i like how people attacked RICH for hoping RGB died, then go on and say the things about Hank dying....

this is why Trump got elected....

#1000449 - 01/06/19 11:48 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

i like how people attacked RICH for hoping RGB died, then go on and say the things about Hank dying....

this is why Trump got elected....

Your way of thinking is why Trump got elected, and that way of thinking is idiotic.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1000450 - 01/06/19 11:55 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

im not the one that bitches about someone doing something, then do the exact same thing myself....

keep telling yourself that tho, you can only get better at it....

#1000453 - 01/06/19 12:18 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1000454 - 01/06/19 12:28 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: FishStickk
given his advanced age

rofl

#1000456 - 01/06/19 12:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

im not the one that bitches about someone doing something, then do the exact same thing myself....

keep telling yourself that tho, you can only get better at it....

I see you.

#1000457 - 01/06/19 02:09 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I'll probably regret stepping into the middle of this fine bitchfest, but I have a question about football. We all know that Coach Carroll wants to establish a Seahawks running game. And with Carson, Davis, and Penny as running backs, it's worked wonders this season. Naive as I am, we wern't long into yesterday's game when I noticed that when Carson gets repeatedly tackled at or behind the line of scrimmage when attempting a run up the middle, the team can't make first downs. We've heard and read for years that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the very definition of insanity. Yet they sent Carson again and again up the middle into the Dallas defensive brick wall. I'm pretty sure that play just doesn't work against Dallas when the Hawks O line cannot create the slightest hole for Carson to run through. Doesn't Carrolll also know about this insanity concept? Or should we email him to let him know? Not very expert students of the game like myself can't help but wonder.

#1000459 - 01/06/19 03:37 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i figured he was just living life and got sick of the BS...

you know, common sense....

#1000461 - 01/06/19 04:16 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

He doesn’t admit when he’s wrong.

#1000462 - 01/06/19 04:18 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Yes i do...

My train of thought was a lot better than being wrong about him being dead however....

#1000463 - 01/06/19 04:34 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Hawks......................Suck!

#1000465 - 01/06/19 04:54 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Nice field goal kick, stupid.

Page 75 of 81 < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |