Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 90 of 222 < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1000881 - 01/11/19 04:40 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Lying pam got caught in a lie....now he's butt hurt. You're a liar, and a drunk....congrats rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1000883 - 01/11/19 04:46 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Evo

The President of Mexico said last week they would be strengthening their southern border.

We'll see how that works out for them.

a person involved with El Chapo testified that they paid the Mexican president over 6 million dollars in bribes...

i guess that would be one reason to oppose the wall....

greed...

#1000885 - 01/11/19 04:59 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

they are all corrupt Hank...

A witness at the U.S. drug trafficking trial of accused Sinaloa Cartel leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman on Tuesday testified that he paid a multimillion-dollar bribe to an underling of Mexican President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in 2005.

(he is the new president)

the other one got over 6 million in bribes on 2 different occasions, well, its been testified that he did...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-m...n-idUSKCN1NP2I5

#1000886 - 01/11/19 06:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The Democrats should offer 10 billion for a concrete wall, and watch Comrade Trump refuse the deal.

That's because the steel slats he wants for the wall are coming from a steel factory one of his Russian buddies owns.

That's totally different than a bribe, though.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You guys have a little Trumpjizz on your chins there. lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1000887 - 01/11/19 06:40 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Sure they are Dan....

#1000888 - 01/11/19 06:55 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Evo
Sure there is Dan....

I corrected the typo concerning the jizz on your chin.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/01/11/trump-mexico-wall-payment/

Trump said he'd get a check. That's not us paying, or them paying via a renegotiated trade agreement (also a lie) , it a fuckin' check.

No wonder Hank doesn't pay his fuckin' bets. He thinks like fuckhead Trump does. "Me losing a bet to stam doesn;t really mean I'm going to pay stam for the bet."

lol

#1000893 - 01/12/19 07:12 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/01/11/trump-mexico-wall-payment/

Trump said he'd get a check. That's not us paying, or them paying via a renegotiated trade agreement (also a lie) , it a fuckin' check.

“They’ll pay. They’ll pay. In one form or another,” Trump responded. “They may even write us a check by the time they see what happens. They may.”

In the confused and crazy world of Danny Whinybitch, "They may even write us a check...They may." becomes "Trump said he'd get a check".

confused crazy

The words came out of his mouth, you stupid asshole, Just because the retard said something different the next time - which is what liars like him and you do - that doesn't mean he didn't say it.

Wolf Blitzer asked him point-blank how he would pay for the wall if he didn't get AN ACTUAL CHECK from the Mexican government. Trump said he would, and the wall just got 10 feet taller. Did you get that? Get the pig sh!t out of your ears. He said he'd get an actual check from the Mexican government. What's "an actual check" mean to you, fucktard? Probably means the same as making a bet to you, ya worthless twat. You can admit I'm right, or you can be a liar - you pick.

Pay your bet, welfare case. Quit making stam wait for money you owe him, you pile of sh!t.

#1000895 - 01/12/19 08:19 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Yes he did.

Liar.

Did you pay your bet yet, ya fuckin' loser?

#1000897 - 01/12/19 08:43 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

In other news. the FBI opened a criminal investigation into Trump being a Russian stooge before the Mueller investigation even began.

Nice work by the "liberal media" in getting that out before the election so Trump voters like Hank knew they were voting for a compromised criminal scumbag.

Word on the street is that Trump's already been indicted under seal, and it's just of matter of when his criminal ass is going to have Mueller take a sh!t on him. You know, Mueller, the war hero respected by anyone who isn't a Trump cockgobbler?

Trump's a Russian stooge. All his anti-NATO bullsh!t is because he's a stooge. The government shut down is because he's a stooge. The trade wars are because he's a stooge. His actions in Syria are because he's a stooge. His lack of action in regards to Putin in Ukraine is because he's a stooge.

And now you're a stooge for a stooge, Frank.

Good work. Good effort.

lol

#1000899 - 01/12/19 08:58 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Eventually Trump's Crime Syndicate will all be in jail, and the froot loops will blame it on Obama and Hillary and vote for the next fascist.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1000904 - 01/12/19 12:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Trump cares. About one thing and one thing only. Trump cares about Trump. He is the ultimate narcissist. And a lying sack of sh!t. In that order.

Trump doesn't care about the wall. Trump's narcissistic self cares about his inflated ego. Therefore, Trump cares about fulfilling his campaign promise to the deplorables and other idiots who voted for him. And he did say Mexico would pay for it, and not through a re-negotiated trade deal. He said it in black and white printed campaign material and in digital voice recordings. He's on the record that Mexico would pay for the wall. It's that simple. Trump can have whatever wall Mexico will build for him. Why waste US tax dollars on a Trump campaign promise? That even sounds illegal, using tax dollars for campaign purposes.

A wall would likely be partially effective at stopping some illegal immigration, but that doesn't make it cost effective or an objectively good idea. There are other ways to deal with illegal immigration, especially since most illegals in the US are aliens who over-stayed their visas. Hence a wall will have zero effect whatever on this.

A wall would have zero effect on stopping illegal drugs from entering the US. Drugs come into the US through normal ports of entry in trucks and semis loaded with other legal goods. Drugs come into the US because they are illegal products that have a vast and large demand. A wall will have zero effect on this, so stop calling drugs a reason for this stupid as sh!t wall. This a good time to mention that making marijuana legal in several states has put a serious dent in the import of pot from Mexico. Fvcking wow! Who'da' thunk? Make all drugs legal, and the import of same from Mexico will stop. It's been known for at least 2 decades that the War on Drugs has been both a fiscal and use disaster costing over 100 billion dollar a year. It would be both cheaper and more effective to spend some of that money on increased drug education and drug treatment. And then send the hopeless druggies, along with Hank, Evo, and Slo Dunce to some deserted island somewhere that's anywhere but here.

Other reasons why the wall would be a colossal waste of money is that, although the Cascade Mountains in fact don't run from Maine to Washington, the desert doesn't run from the Pacific in CA to the Carribean in Texas. In some places there are mountain ranges, rocky and steep as hell that are not conducive, let alone remotely cost effective to build a wall of either concrete or steel or even a simple barb wire fence, which is why it remains, and most likely will remain unwalled and unfenced. If you've ever heard of places where you can't get there from here, this is one of them. And for a long stretch of the border runs the Rio Grande River. Most of the year there is little or no water in it, but some times there is a lot. Where ya' wall supporters gonna' put your GD wall? There isn't even a fence. Why? Because the river would wash it away most every year during that high water period. Additionally there are people who live along that stretch on both sides of the river. They and their forebearers have lived there for hundreds of years. They think Mexico and Texas are the same place, because in that area they are the same. The governments of the US and Mexico think there is an imaginary line down the river separating the land into two different countries. But you can't see it, and the land on both sides looks exactly the same. And in the area of Big Bend National Park Mexicans living south of the river cross it daily into the Park to sell crafts to tourists and park visitors. (Officially they cannot sell crafts because they are not official Park Concessionaires, so they leave a can for "donations". It's on the honor system and seems to work out OK.) The National Park Service knows it, Immigration knows it, and Border Patrol knows it. Yet there is no port of entry border crossing. People just come and go, going about their business. Is a wall necessary for national security here and to keep "Americans" safe from violence and terrorists and illegal drugs? How would a wall improve anything in this region? And be anything besides a colossal waste of money, regardless of who pays for it?

Wall supporters are incapable of analysis and don't know their heads from their assholes. Possibly because there is no difference.

#1000905 - 01/12/19 12:07 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Hank, has it occurred to you that both Obama and Trump are stooges when it comes to Russia? Open your mind to non-partisan possibilities.

#1000907 - 01/12/19 12:19 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you must not have read the information from the BP that shows that they are using mules, boats, airplanes and anything else they can use...

all drugs come through the port of entry rofl

if that were the case, the busts would be 100 times what they are now...

and its more about human trafficking, drugs dont move, squeak, talk, breathe, ect...

people do, and its much harder to hide them, so they go where they wont get caught....

and that isnt ports of entry...

#1000909 - 01/12/19 01:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Evo doesn't know what a port of entry is.

lol

#1000911 - 01/12/19 01:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i know exactly what it is...

but if you think cat boats and sh!tty single prop planes throwing packages out in the desert is a port of entry, you are a....

nevermind... you will never get it....

#1000914 - 01/12/19 01:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Then your reading comprehension sucks.

Are you and Hank having a stupid contest?

#1000916 - 01/12/19 02:08 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Tie score.

lol

They're both scrapping for the lead, though.

Tough fighters, these guys.

#1000918 - 01/12/19 02:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
A current event.

I'm eating a nice pastrami sammy on some 15 grain bread with provolone and brown mustard. A side of Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream chips with a Canada Dry Ginger Ale Lemonade. I thinking about killing off a chocolate chip cookie dough brownie for desert, but we'll see.

KC is up on Indy 17-7 in the 2nd.

I might go out onto my deck later and rearrange some chairs.

Edited by NickD90 (01/12/19 02:53 PM)

#1000921 - 01/12/19 04:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

lol

Swept away............

I'm going to hurt you, Jaek - real bad. rofl

#1000924 - 01/12/19 06:51 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You mean the Cascades don't cross the continental divide ? moose

- Albert Einstein.

Page 90 of 222 < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |