THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1001971 - 01/24/19 02:43 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! ***** [Re: 5 * General Evo]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Evo
since all black, and brown people hate Trump, they obviously are not right wing...

so here we have a black, left wing extremist, that likes to rape people while they are brain dead...

causing them to have a baby...

while being brain dead for over 20 years...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pho...Dg22?li=BBnb4R7

Really Evo? I read that this morning in the paper. It's true but believe me when it comes to serial killers, perverts, psychopaths, etc. I'm afraid white people in this country get the trophy. Sad but true.

#1001972 - 01/24/19 02:46 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Todd]
movesfast Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: oregon
Originally Posted By: Todd
Tissue?

Fish on...

Todd

sure. I have a cold

Brain?

#1001973 - 01/24/19 02:48 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: ]
movesfast Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: oregon
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
The only thing I have to add is that calling someone on the dark side a "troll" is like calling the ocean "wet".

Just sayin'.

Touche'

#1001979 - 01/24/19 03:31 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: gooybob]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: gooybob

By the way, it's amazing how quickly Trump decided he's a Christian. Funny how that works isn't it? Maybe Pence converted him. Haha

Sarah Huckabee sat on him until he tapped out and declared himself a fake christian.
SF

#1001983 - 01/24/19 04:49 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gooy-bobs-for dicks
Originally Posted By: Hankster
495 people were shot and killed in Chicago last year. 17 have been shot and killed so far this year.

Are right-wing extremists responsible for that?

I think the point here is that Trump's refusal to denounce right wing extremist groups (the KKK, white nationalists, etc.) is giving them a feeling of empowerment. The REALLY scary right wingers are the fake christian right. They are not as overt as the publicly extreme groups but I know from experience they are (in most cases) preaching ridiculous things like "the Lord" wants Trump to be president or liberals are Satan's disciples. Hard to believe but true.

The sad thing about the fake christian right is that they forgot the root work in Christian is Christ and most of them don't have a clue as to who he was or what he truly stood for. They are like sheep listening to a politically charged Pastor politicizing Christ. If you know anything about Jesus that is the very last thing he would want.

But that is the problem with religion (not God). It's been played out over thousands of years. Whether it's Christianity, Islam, or any of the rest, it's religion that has killed literally millions. Islamic extremists say Mohamed condones what they do, Christian extremists say Christ condones what they do when in reality neither endorse any of it. They all twist it to meet their desires and greed.

By the way, it's amazing how quickly Trump decided he's a Christian. Funny how that works isn't it? Maybe Pence converted him. Haha

Gooy-bobs-for-dicks is a KOOK.

- Albert Einstein.

#1001987 - 01/24/19 06:30 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Calling all Racists and Bigots!

#1001995 - 01/24/19 07:32 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

A bigot is someone who will not listen to another person's opinion and is oblivious...

Democrats are bigots....

#1001996 - 01/24/19 07:32 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hey, it's Chumlee. laugh

- Albert Einstein.

#1002000 - 01/24/19 08:40 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Who is Chumlee?

confused

wink

#1002001 - 01/24/19 08:45 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

What denomination or should I say 'party' are you Evo?

#1002002 - 01/24/19 10:03 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

nun son...

if i were to choose, i would go with the Crip side of the spectrum...

politicians are just gang members anyways....

#1002003 - 01/24/19 10:40 PM Re: Right Wing Extremists have a perfect score! [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Who is Chumlee?

confused

wink

He's the cousin of LeeChum. wink

Edited by Sol Duc (01/24/19 10:49 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, Carcassman), 1088 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |