Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1006335 - 04/01/19 07:29 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Suarez slides, KKM barrels, Overwatch/Agency triggers and OEM frames.
Not much Glock left except for the frames.
Shooting pistol accurately is a thing and worth becoming competent at.

#1006363 - 04/02/19 01:37 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Very nice Glockoides there for sure DD ! I was thinking of building a nice lite version for my wife as Glocks have always been a favorite shooter of hers, but ever time I start to mumble about another build, she brings out her old model 19, shoots lites out, and the banker backs off the loan !

Not to change the thread here, but I do have a related question for y’all, sorta.

If I build another 6.5 Grendel upper, I wanted to go with an 11in barrel, thread up the muzzle, and run a very lite suppressor to quiet down the operation, and then I wanted to hunt with it.

Question is: Can I hunt deer with that short barrel ? And is it then a short barreled rifle, or an AR Pistol ?

Thx
S

You can make it a pistol by not putting a normal carbine (or rifle) buttstock on it.
SB Tactical is the leader in AR pistol "braces".
SBA3 is probably their best seller.
https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/sba3/
The street price for SBA3 is around $110.

I'd check the regs and see if an AR pistol is compliant for deer in your area.

Also a 300 Blackout would be more efficient and easier to suppress at the 10" barrel length.

ETA:
If you can build an AR, you can build a Glock while blindfolded and one arm tied behind your back.
ArmorAlly and Rockey Brass currently have Polymer 80 Glock-ish frames deeply discounted.

#1006413 - 04/03/19 12:27 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
You loud m-fvkers!

Get some cans and quiet those damn long guns!

smile

#1006422 - 04/03/19 03:45 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Sensistive snowflakes and their cans.
Next it'll be a decibel tax.

smile

#1006998 - 04/12/19 04:28 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

went to Lewis again today...

that trigger actually helps alot...even if its only a pound or so less on the break... very impressed with it thats for sure...

thing shot great again today...

did notice that when i was running the Washougal River Cart company loads, they are labeled 5.56, but they arent 5.56.... they are loaded to .223 specs, there is a marked difference in recoil between them, and the Aguila, and Magtech NATO rounds....

accuracy was fine...

the RSO challenged me today, and i actually appreciated it, since im always shooting at the same 1 target....

there is 8 targets in a row, 10 inch plate, then 2 8 inch plates (i think they are 8, cant be 6), 1 more 10, 2 8s and 2 more 12s.... he told me to shoot each target from left to right, without missing...

got all the way to the 5th 8 inch target, and shot, missed... noticed right off the bat, that the target was broken, and i aimed at the wrong area (only missed by an inch or so it looked like...) hit the rest...

then, did it again, and hit all 8 in a row....

put another 100 rounds down, and knocked the target off the strap...

very very consistent rifle, the grip and trigger really make it feel nice and comfortable... the RSO is going to be buying one as well i guess, he is that impressed with it as well....

anyways, thank you guys for the trigger suggestion, again, i absolutely love the thing...

#1006999 - 04/12/19 04:48 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Nice

#1007035 - 04/13/19 10:30 AM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

well, i have a problem, and im not happy about it either....

i dont use the charging handle a ton, especially when shooting, i just use the bolt catch to release the bolt...

i had noticed after putting the new latch on, that it was leaving a mark on the spot it latches too... didnt really think anything of it, till last night....

started looking at it, and found this... it also was sticking to the point of the last time i tried pulling it, it was stuck, got it free after a minute....

this is what i found, and im not happy....

the Surplus one is on the left, Ruger stock one is on the right....

this is the Ruger, notice the gap between the wall and the latch hook...

this is the Surplus one, notice the hook, and gap....

i had noticed, after cleaning, sometimes be BCG would be a tad hard to push forward to get the audible "click" when its properly installed... started looking at it and the hook isnt even hooking anything, its resting on the area in yellow...

the gap isnt even wide enough to hook it... i put the Ruger one back in, and slid right down, easy as pie, BCG clicked with almost no force at all, nice and smooth....

now look at the picture of the BCM latch at the top of the page... its 100 percent identical to the Ruger latch...

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGUNFIGHTER-Charging-Handle-s/123.htm

good thing i caught it when i did, now i have to go back and show them their "house" product is complete bullsh!t, could have gotten me hurt, and wore the paint off the latch spot on the rifle (that part im not really concerned about per say)... with gas at 3.25 a gallon, and me getting 14 miles to the gallon, they better make it right or im taking my business elsewhere... i will pay the extra money for the BCM this time, but they better be receptive to my anger....

there are a ton of stores that sell the same sh!t they do, so i dont "need" to go there...

we will see how their customer service is... Quantico treated me really good in there, and ill have no problem going back if i have to....

#1007037 - 04/13/19 10:38 AM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah see, look at the Radian as well... look at the gap...

the "house" stuff is absolute JUNK, DO NOT BUY IT.....

#1007050 - 04/13/19 01:42 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

took it back, the originally were going to give me another one, but i declined, and upgraded to a Radian Raptor...

latches perfectly, just like the stock charging handle, and actually, feels better as well....

i guess this is one of those "you get what you pay for" type things....

their charging handle was 40 bucks, the Radian was 78 with tax....

yes, i could have ordered one online, but if something happens, then its a bitch to get it taken care of usually...

with a local business, i can bring it right back and take care of it... plus i do like using small businesses when i can....

oh, and their customer service was top notch... no questions asked, very professional...

#1007051 - 04/13/19 01:53 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

I was wondering how the no-name CH would work out.
They ripped off Radian's "look" but apparently couldn't figure out the actual design.
Radian stuff is made locally.
That Wannabe brand might be Chinese.

#1007055 - 04/13/19 05:21 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah, im thinking so too....

the odd thing, is at first i was looking at a Strike Industries one, i liked the latch on it, and it was also red, i like the red accent on black like the trigger on my 10/22, and figured i could get a red CH, and a red trigger, and it would look kinda cool....

then he told me they were made in Taiwan, and i didnt want to put foreign parts in the rifle, they were only 32 bucks, but looked like they were made well.... so i opted for theirs, which was 40 bucks...

when he first looked at it, he kinda was insinuating that it was bent by me somehow, until i said that there would have to be significant force on the rear of it, slamming into something, that would cause it to bend...

there were no dents or scratches on neither the front of the hook, nor the rear of the handle itself, there were also no stress marks on the "bend" which would have also been present...

then he said, well they are mass produced so sometimes things happen...

oh well, im happy with the Radian, its smoother, and actually feels better, even if it was nearly 100 bucks and triple the price of other ones for such a easy thing to manufacture....

im just glad i caught it before something could have happened, be it hitting me (probably not hard, but ive heard of people getting whacked), or tearing the latch hook spot so that nothing would have worked, and i needed to get a new upper tube....

once again tho, i did learn again, sometimes its just better to eat it and spend the money, vs trying to save some money.....

#1007056 - 04/13/19 05:37 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Strike Industries is another bullschitt company selling imported crap.
There is a very well developed list of good companies that produce reliable parts for firearms.
All you have to do is ask.
Don't be that guy that asks for the "Post-Purchase Blessing" after his impulse buy.

smile

ETA :
Surplus Ammo and Arms is a little smelly, so be careful with them.
Sounds like you got a whiff.

#1007075 - 04/14/19 04:58 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

see thats where i made the mistake....

a ton of places give the SI handle 5 star reviews... but i didnt want Taiwan products, and i figured (key word), that theirs would be a better option because it was more expensive... yeah i was wrong, sometimes paying more doesnt mean you are getting a better product, and this is one case of that instance....

and your last comment, im starting to think that too, their ammo prices arent really "that" great either....

what i dont get, is how they can fvck up such a simple easy to make product...

live and learn i suppose....

#1008228 - 05/03/19 05:07 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

so these gun store guys are starting to piss me off....

one shop told me that the .224 Valk and the 6.5 Grendel were NOT long range cartridges, whatsoever... so i bought my rifle elsewhere, because, well, hes full of sh!t....

then you know the deal with the charging handle fiasco...

on Sunday i went into a shop up the road, they service military and LE alot, and should, SHOULD have knowledgeable people there, but they dont....

i asked about any 6.5 Creed rifles they had, Savage 10/Stealth/Ashbury, Ruger PR, Remington PCR, Bergara HMR< ect.... said no, dont carry them, no one wants them...

well i do, and its a bitch to keep them on the shelves at most other shops...

this is the same guy mind you, that i had a brain fart the last time i went in there, i was going to buy a Ruger MK4, and was asking why the stainless one was 70 dollars more than the blued one (i knew the answer right after i asked the question), he started saying how they were different pistols, which they arent, and i pointed out, then started babbling about some other BS with the 22/45 until i told him they werent the same gun, they have different grip angles, blah blah.... (stainless is always more expensive)

was at Sportsmans this week talking to one of the guys in the back, and was asking why the Federal 150 pack was 59.99 and the other store sells them for 48.99 to see if they would price match... figured i would just go grab a box and then bring the receipt to them in the future for the match....

so i go to the store today, grab the box, pay, and start heading out, look at the box, and the bullet tip on the picture on the side is GREEN, which is a penetrator round... turned back around, and he was kinda staring at me, i said these are green tips, are they penetrators?

he assured me they werent... i told him i shoot at Ft Lewis and they and every other gun range here dont allow them... told me i was good to go....

i was skeptical....

get home and check, sure as sh!t, THEY ARE PENETRATOR rounds.... so i called, and usually places dont let you return ammo, but i had asked, and he said just ask for him and he would swap me out with other ammo... he also said the guy should have known that...

i think thats probably the last time i go into that store as a matter of fact...

apparently, if you have a gun on your hip, and act all cool, you know everything about firearms and ammo... thats now 4 instances, with 3 different people at that place, and every one of them is full of sh!t....

the problem with returning it, is they didnt have anything in bulk that i wanted, for a decent price, other than this stuff... so i guess im stuck with it unless they will give me my money back...

should have just stuck with the Aguila, as they put each round in one of the holders, and not just rolling around in the box like the Federal stuff, which has banged tips, ect...

Federal is good ammo, which is why i got it, but for them to not know what the fvck they are selling, is assinine....

anyways, still looking for a deal on a chassis rifle, most places are putting the RPR out for around 13- 1500, but you can get them online cheaper, just not sure i want to deal with shipping ect, id rather just buy it direct....

might go check out Cabelas this weekend and see what they have....

#1008231 - 05/03/19 06:26 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Many of the LGS dudes are donkeys as you found out.
They will try to push you toward the crap hanging on the wall that themselves and their big brains ordered.

Cabelas will butt-rape you on prices.
You need Cabela's Club points to come out of there with all of your hide.

Sounds like you need to consider buying on line.
Anything other than 9mm and 5.56 I buy on line.
Walmart has the best prices down here for 9mm range ammo.
Federal Brass 115gr $16.97 100 ct
I have to buy 9mm self defense ammo on line to get a deal.

Firearms, same thing.
I just bought a Beretta 92A1 for $499......Cabela's same gun $799
$300 Taxidermy Tax.....yeeeouch !

Search Engines

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/5.56x45mm-nato
Use the controls at the top of the page to narrow your search
You have to register like a forum now to see all their pages
It is the best ammo engine, though.

https://gun.deals/today
For something specific, use the search box at the top right of the page

If you are not sure about a vendor, post them up here

#1008313 - 05/05/19 02:55 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

LGS? Large gun stores? if so, yeah i agree, but this isnt one of those, this is 1 store, and its about the size of a 7/11...

i went back yesterday, and talked to the guy that sold me them... you know, the guy that i asked "these are green tips, are you sure they arent penetrators" and he said no, i assure you they arent....

guess what he said?

he was color blind....

thats why he didnt know... even after i told him the fvcking color....

also, i guess that ammo uses Lake City brass... the brass was dirty, dented, and looked like crap, the bullet tips were also dinged and beat up... told the other guy that they looked like reloads... he said no, its new factory ammo, and i asked why were the cases dented like that and whatnot... some other BS he said and i was just like whatever...

exchanged it for Federal 55 grainers that are FMJ BT, i wanted 62's but ill mess with some 55s for now...

i would however seriously consider never going into that store again, but they were only a few bucks more expensive to order a RPR in 6.5 than Sportco would have been... it was like 1209 vs Sportco at 1200...

ill probably just go to Sportco, they didnt have any in stock tho...

they did have the tent sale, and i got some Norma Tac-.223 ammo, for 5.99 a box... the 10/22 loves Norma ammo, and i really like it too, so it should shoot well in this... it is 55 grainers tho... but thats ok, cuz that and the Elite Match ammo is top notch from them... also got some Federal .40 cal for 10 a box...

they had some interesting ammo that was on clearance tho... HSM with Berger flat base HP bullets, looked well made... also some other brand with BlitzKing "blue thrill" blue poly tipped ammo... both were around 20 bucks a box, with a 25% discount, but i ended up just getting 4 more boxes of the Tac .223... might go back and grab a box to try, but if its going to be tough to find, its pointless...

it would be nice to get a bipod, but i honestly dont think i want to put anything hanging off the MPR... its nice and semi light right now as it is, and shoots lights out... probably should just leave it as is...

one thing i did have a semi issue with, was oil... i had only cleaned the thing 2 times with 1k rounds through it, didnt touch the barrel... the Hoppe's black, would burn off and you wouldnt see anything in there... so i switched back to Rem Oil and that stopped, but i also picked up some of the Lucas oil at Orielleys when i was getting another battery... Jerry Miculek uses it as well as alot of other pro shooters, so what the hell... but i already cleaned it and lubed it so im going to have to wait to re apply....

the barrel wasnt that dirty at all either.... the action gets a tad dirty after 3-400 rounds, which is when i usually clean it, after about 2 range trips...

oh, and CCI, is top notch customer service... my rifle has an issue, it wasnt the ammo... and they STILL sent me ammo, even tho i had some of it mixed up, and was shooting ammo from 1996.... Justin, the supervisor, is top notch...

#1008324 - 05/05/19 08:02 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Originally Posted By: Evo
LGS? Large gun stores? if so, yeah i agree, but this isnt one of those, this is 1 store, and its about the size of a 7/11...
Local Gun Shop

i went back yesterday, and talked to the guy that sold me them... you know, the guy that i asked "these are green tips, are you sure they arent penetrators" and he said no, i assure you they arent....

guess what he said?

he was color blind....

thats why he didnt know... even after i told him the fvcking color....

also, i guess that ammo uses Lake City brass... the brass was dirty, dented, and looked like crap, the bullet tips were also dinged and beat up... told the other guy that they looked like reloads... he said no, its new factory ammo, and i asked why were the cases dented like that and whatnot... some other BS he said and i was just like whatever...
JF_C Evo what kind of places do you frequent ?
That sounds like some surplus crap that was bangin' around in a HumVee in Afghanistan !
Don't forget to check Wally World for ammo.
They're killin' it on 9mm ammo but I haven't shopped 5.56 lately.
Look for the words "Federal" or "Hornady" on the box.

exchanged it for Federal 55 grainers that are FMJ BT, i wanted 62's but ill mess with some 55s for now...

i would however seriously consider never going into that store again, but they were only a few bucks more expensive to order a RPR in 6.5 than Sportco would have been... it was like 1209 vs Sportco at 1200...

ill probably just go to Sportco, they didnt have any in stock tho...

they did have the tent sale, and i got some Norma Tac-.223 ammo, for 5.99 a box... the 10/22 loves Norma ammo, and i really like it too, so it should shoot well in this... it is 55 grainers tho... but thats ok, cuz that and the Elite Match ammo is top notch from them... also got some Federal .40 cal for 10 a box...

they had some interesting ammo that was on clearance tho... HSM with Berger flat base HP bullets, looked well made... also some other brand with BlitzKing "blue thrill" blue poly tipped ammo... both were around 20 bucks a box, with a 25% discount, but i ended up just getting 4 more boxes of the Tac .223... might go back and grab a box to try, but if its going to be tough to find, its pointless...
Google HSM ammo kaboom

it would be nice to get a bipod, but i honestly dont think i want to put anything hanging off the MPR... its nice and semi light right now as it is, and shoots lights out... probably should just leave it as is...

one thing i did have a semi issue with, was oil... i had only cleaned the thing 2 times with 1k rounds through it, didnt touch the barrel... the Hoppe's black, would burn off and you wouldnt see anything in there... so i switched back to Rem Oil and that stopped, but i also picked up some of the Lucas oil at Orielleys when i was getting another battery... Jerry Miculek uses it as well as alot of other pro shooters, so what the hell... but i already cleaned it and lubed it so im going to have to wait to re apply....
CLP is the go-to for AR type weapons which like to run wet and CLP is usually in a spray can for easy application to BCG and tunnel.
I like Remoil for fishing reel bearings but I don't like it on weapons.
Too thin and it seems to evaporate like WD-40.

the barrel wasnt that dirty at all either.... the action gets a tad dirty after 3-400 rounds, which is when i usually clean it, after about 2 range trips...

oh, and CCI, is top notch customer service... my rifle has an issue, it wasnt the ammo... and they STILL sent me ammo, even tho i had some of it mixed up, and was shooting ammo from 1996.... Justin, the supervisor, is top notch...
Yep, CCI is good.

#1008326 - 05/05/19 08:34 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

this local gun shop is The Marksman... thought it was great when i moved here... even took my brother there to get his .300 elk rifle.... they are way different now... oh well..

the ammo is this, and its sold in the box like this at multiple stores, i like my ammo to come in a holder... period... if its .22 LR, for shooting nothing, yeah, i can deal with brick ammo, but i want the stuff in 50 round boxes preferably Norma Elite Match... lights out with it... this is the exact ammo i got from that store a few days ago...

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/...029465065164.do

this is what it looks like in strippers....

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100185...-14-boxes-of-30

its junk... i dont care about Lake City brass, that clearly isnt new... i dont even need to shoot it to tell you that the Aguila 62s are excellent rounds for the money... if you want to spray 200 rounds out in 15 minutes, they arent for you... if you want accuracy (im at 300) they are great for the money...

HSM is good stuff, ive been shooting it for nearly 20 years... went way way up in price on some of the stuff, but then again, what hasnt....

I have CLP, use it alot actually, good stuff... is your Rem Oil old? mine is thicker than the Hoppes, the Lucas is in between... for fishing i use the Daiwa Needle Oiler, it is hands down, the best oil you can get for fishing.... IMO of course...

#1008327 - 05/05/19 08:38 PM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh and the stores, usually just the normal here... Brads, i bought the gun there, great people... Pawn Fathers is alright, ive bought stuff from them too.... The Marksman, basically a joke... Sportsmans, Quantico (they are named different now), Surplus, MD/Bullseye, Sportco, WSG, ect... havent gone to Rainier yet, but their prices online are nuts for some rifles...

Fed Way is dumb, the pawn shop in Bonney Lake is nuts...

i go all over, and am extremely OCD about accuracy...

#1008334 - 05/06/19 06:06 AM Re: AR 556 MPR [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Originally Posted By: Evo
this local gun shop is The Marksman... thought it was great when i moved here... even took my brother there to get his .300 elk rifle.... they are way different now... oh well..

the ammo is this, and its sold in the box like this at multiple stores, i like my ammo to come in a holder... period... if its .22 LR, for shooting nothing, yeah, i can deal with brick ammo, but i want the stuff in 50 round boxes preferably Norma Elite Match... lights out with it... this is the exact ammo i got from that store a few days ago...

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/...029465065164.do

this is what it looks like in strippers....

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100185...-14-boxes-of-30
It's weird that Federal put that tarnished, banged up ammo in sealed boxes.
62gr green tip (M855) is not match ammo, it's for barrier penetration.

its junk... i dont care about Lake City brass, that clearly isnt new... i dont even need to shoot it to tell you that the Aguila 62s are excellent rounds for the money... if you want to spray 200 rounds out in 15 minutes, they arent for you... if you want accuracy (im at 300) they are great for the money...
Aguila is Mexican and is generally good ammo.

HSM is good stuff, ive been shooting it for nearly 20 years... went way way up in price on some of the stuff, but then again, what hasnt....
All ammo manufacturers have had issues, but HSM sticks in my mind for generating KABOOMS.

I have CLP, use it alot actually, good stuff... is your Rem Oil old? mine is thicker than the Hoppes, the Lucas is in between... for fishing i use the Daiwa Needle Oiler, it is hands down, the best oil you can get for fishing.... IMO of course...
Yes, the Daiwa oil is excellent for fishing reel bearings.
I have Rem Wipes and Rem oil that I need to give away.
I've been using using Microlon assembly lube (grease) on my Glock rails. That is good stuff for anything that slides and where oil runs off.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Fish Lady, onthefly, overkill45
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 321 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28169
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13519
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63770 Topics
645260 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |