THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1004755 - 03/04/19 11:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

so when did Flint's water get fixed?

when did Chicago's murder rate drop?

and what city do you live in, the pot holes out here are out of control... same thing in Roy, and every other town this way...

#1004758 - 03/04/19 12:16 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
so when did Flint's water get fixed?

when did Chicago's murder rate drop?

and what city do you live in, the pot holes out here are out of control... same thing in Roy, and every other town this way...

This must be the 'if every problem isn't fixed then none of them are' position.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1004766 - 03/04/19 02:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: gooybob

The problem with guys like Hank and Louie is they, in defense of Trump, have to bring up the past which to those of us with a brain realize has no bearing on what's happening now.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
- George Santayana

In goonybob's case, it's when he's struggling to repeat the classes for his GED during summer school.

Can't you do better than that you creepy troll?

#1004767 - 03/04/19 02:44 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Jason Beezuz]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
As Salmo pointed out elsewhere.................

Pay the government and get less..............................Or Nothing in return.

Except: roads, standards, safety, drinking water, schools.....

Anyone saying they get nothing in return from taxes is an idiot. Im all for lower taxes. But “nothing”?

Go travel to some countries that are 3rd world and you will get sick from the water, see poor uneducated people everywhere, get shocked using outlets, foot through the floor of a hotel room, get black boogers from exhaust, I could go on (all that happened to me). Americans need to travel more to real places, not resorts, to see what they have.

Furthermore, the government pays for all the same crap as every other business to function and the costs of everything keeps goong up; and government workers spend their income on all the non-gov businesses so the money doesnt simply vanish.

I undetstand people’s complaints against gov but its gotten to the silly point.

And, the same idiots that don't want government bitch when the government doesn't help them. Or, like the Bundys they get subsidies and incredibly cheap grazing rights and still bitch. I'd bet a lot that Bundys would bitch about welfare to the poor when they are getting welfare. Just more dumb fvcks that probably voted for Trump.

Edited by gooybob (03/04/19 02:45 PM)

#1004768 - 03/04/19 02:48 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You know who has a criminal scumbag for a lawyer?

A criminal scumbag without a law degree.

Hank will stop at nothing to keep Trump's balls parked on his chin.

But Dan remember, Hank said he didn't vote for Trump. Isn't it interesting how liars have a way of attracting each other? Like Hank along with everyone associated with Trump.

#1004769 - 03/04/19 02:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Omagawd, another Cohen lie?

CNN Panel: Cohen Lied When He Told Congress He Never Wanted White House Job

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-pane...hite-house-job/

Like Top-40 hits on the radio, the lies keep on coming.

rofl

Again, one more of Hank's failed attempts to convince people he's right. Your sources (even when they try to disguise it by using CNN in the text) are complete right wing propaganda. Now Hank, propaganda may be too big of a word for you so in this case the definition is LIES!

That's the problem with you and some of the other boneheads that support Trump. You'll lie or use phony sources to back up your hate filled agenda. Just like your God Trump. Maybe it's Trump's mushroom that's resting on your chin Hank. I could see you making the switch. First a failed attempt at bedding Hillary so now you switched teams and you're kneeling in front of Trump. I will admit that they do have some physical similarities.

#1004770 - 03/04/19 02:57 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Danny Whinybitch, ya gotta admit it took a whole fukuva lot of chutzpah for Lyin' Cohen to come before Congress all remorseful about lyin' to Congress previously and then tellin' more lies to Congress.

rofl

Hank there's one word that defines you. SUCKER!

#1004771 - 03/04/19 03:00 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

My favorite part is Frank believing Cohen about no Russian collusion, and not believing Cohen about the other dirt he dished on Trump.

rofl

"He's a liar!!". "No collusion!!"

lol

That's the modern GOP standard. Hear only what you want to hear and believe only what you want to believe. Even the fake christians follow that line of thinking. Don't get me wrong, there are some REAL Christians that don't fall for Trump's BS.

#1004772 - 03/04/19 03:01 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stam
Danny Whinybitch, ya gotta admit it took a whole fukuva lot of chutzpah for Lyin' Cohen to come before Congress all remorseful about lyin' to Congress previously and then tellin' more lies to Congress.

rofl

You looking forward to trumps turn?

He doesn't have the guts to tell the truth and you don't have the guts to believe the truth.

Unadulterated truth!

#1004773 - 03/04/19 03:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

lol

It's gonna be a sad, sad day in your wretched little life when the Ferris Mueller report comes out and there's no evidence of Donny Two Scoops colluding with the Russians.

What will you do then, Danny Whinybitch?

I'll laugh about the other felony charges, that's what, you bootlicking bitch.

Hank doesn't get that collusion is just one of many problems Trump has. Even if he didn't collude with the Russians there is so much more. Gee, I don't know why Hank backs Trump up sine he didn't vote for him. HAHAHAHA

#1004775 - 03/04/19 03:08 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
It is interesting to watch the GOP cumguzzlers in the hearing say "We can't believe anything Cohen says, he's a convicted liar and fraud!"...when what he's convicted of lying about is what a great guy Trump is, and how Trump never broke the law.

Those idiots are as cumboozled as Loony and Frank. And Rich and Evo, too.

Sooner or later all of them will flip on Trump, because that's what happens when you are a narcissistic pathological liar like Trump...no one likes him, and as soon as he turns on them, they will dish on him.

It's already been happening for over a year, that's why so many of the members of the Criminal Syndicate that is the Trump Administration are going to jail. Soon Trump will be the only one left, Loony and Frank will be frothing at the mouth about how everyone except him is a liar, and then they can go visit him in Leavenworth.

Serial murderers marry their pen pals while they are in jail...maybe Frank and Trump can have a good ol' fashioned gay prison marriage.

Fish on...

Todd

Like you said Todd, people are flipping on Trump left and right. We haven't heard a fraction of what Mueller has as well as what the Feds that are after him have. Wait until they get his CFO. He'll roll over like Stormy Daniels after being squashed under Trump.

#1004794 - 03/05/19 10:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Gooybob—AKA---Todd’s ball washer #5 rendition of a drive by.

Please supply facts to support your opinions.

Carry on…

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1004795 - 03/05/19 10:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Facts from various Congressional oversight committees’ investigations,

The Steele dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk and was stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use. Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the FISC only if verified.

The FBI apparently willfully ignored their own procedures on 4 separate occasions to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewal applications with the bogus unverified information inside the dossier.

The last count of corrupt officials in the FBI/DOJ fired, demoted then fired, and retired to get away from self incriminating questions going to be asked currently stands over 2 dozen after Trump won the election. There was an in-house investigation and also some were questioned at length by oversight committee’s investigations.

It was reported by a congressional oversight committee some time ago that there never was any intelligence gathered by the five eyes community to support Trump/ Russian collusion. The alleged Trump/Russian collusion was bogus fiction made up out of an unverified dossier.

Then there is Bruce Orr 4th ranking member of the DOJ and his wife that worked for Fusion GPS. Bruce Orr was gathering information from an informant(Steele) and back door feeding it to the FBI who the FBI had already fired that same informant prior as being an unreliable source…

After two years of investigation by the senate oversight committee into alleged Trump/ Russian collusion, a member has just stated that "If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia."

No surprise here when the basis is from pure bogus fiction of the unverified Steele dossier--bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk then used in a FISC to obtain FISA warrants, instead of a legitimate investigation into a predicate crime.

#5, there is so much more information from the various congressional oversight committees, if you are interested in looking up.

#1004796 - 03/05/19 10:15 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

In addition of anticipated Mueller’s report soon, some are looking for the declassification of these materials below also.

STATEMENTS & RELEASES
Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

#1004797 - 03/05/19 10:15 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Hey look - it's the child rapist apologist, Louie.

In a few minutes, the scumbag who doesn't pay his bets should be here, too.

Scumbags who support a scumbag.

lol

#1004826 - 03/05/19 10:44 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

The Steele dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary and ilk and was stated on the record that the Steele dossier was unverified and a FISA warrant and subsequent renewals would not have been attainable without its use. Under the Woods procedures, each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen must be thoroughly vetted for accuracy, and presented to the FISC only if verified.

Lucky Louie spreading lies again. Who first paid for the Steele dossier?

By Kenneth P. Vogel and Maggie Haberman
Oct. 27, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

#1004848 - 03/06/19 07:48 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: gooybob
lol

It's gonna be a sad, sad day in your wretched little life when the Ferris Mueller report comes out and there's no evidence of Donny Two Scoops colluding with the Russians.

What will you do then, Danny Whinybitch?

I'll laugh about the other felony charges, that's what, you bootlicking bitch.

Hank doesn't get that collusion is just one of many problems Trump has.

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.”
- Lavrentiy Beria

Things liars say to defend scumbags they voted for.

#1004856 - 03/06/19 08:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Steelheadman]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

Lucky Louie spreading lies again. Who first paid for the Steele dossier?

By Kenneth P. Vogel and Maggie Haberman
Oct. 27, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

rolleyes My lies? Try straight from the congressional oversight committee investigation findings and supported by the same author Kenneth P. Vogel as your story.

“After Donald J. Trump secured the Republican presidential nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to try to unearth damaging information about him.”

The rest of the story;
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

The Steele dossier bogus fiction used to obtain 4 FISA warrants to spy on American citizens is still unverified to this day.

#1004871 - 03/06/19 12:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Wait...I thought the NY Times was fake news?

The "witch hunt" continue to jail criminals...Kushner and Don, Jr., are next.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1004883 - 03/06/19 02:29 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

I keep seeing everyone talking about the Trump/Russia scam......

Could someone explain to me what the scam was, and why everyone is so intoxicated by it?

What did the Russians do...hold a gun to the people and make them vote for Trump?

JMHO, every single one of the politicrats in Wash. DC should be in jail. They've all done crimes, it's just that they haven't been caught at it yet.

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645398 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |