Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#100710 - 12/07/00 02:54 PM You guys Rock
hawk Offline
Spawner

Loc: austin, Minnesota, USA
A big giant thanks to all of the guys that I fished with while I was in Washington. You sure have a beautiful place to fish. Hope you get a few more fishies to make it even better. I am now an official "bank rot" member. Next time, I won't bring rain gear, because it only rained for an hour in the five days I was there. I also got to meet a few of the board members, and it was nice meeting you guys too. I have a compromising picture of a famous board poster proudly displaying a sculpin. You know who you are, and you better be looking. Thanks again to the Rat, Wade Naked, Joe, Tommy, Mike,Josh, and Robbo. You guys got to get over that fetish you have of not being photographed with dark fish. I know you are all closet dark fish lovers. I'll never forget the trip. Oh by the way, yarn works in Washington too.

As for the people who are so high on Auburn Sports and Sportco. I am sure they are great places too, but you'll never convince me that they are better than the guys at Teds. They were nice enough to set me up with rods, after mine were stolen by some as*h*#e at Northwest Airlines. They turned a very dismal situation in to a great trip that I won't ever forget. Thanks again guys, and you'll have all my business forever. Next time I come out, we are goin squidin, and watch those little tentacled beast do the "wild thing" on my squid jig.

I also found out that Pro Cure does a better job of coloring your finger nails than polish. You should see the looks I'm getting at work in a suit and tie with pink hands and fingers. Yikes.

My sympathies go out to the Ouzel who clotheslined himself on my line while I was fishing. He left unhurt, but a little embarassed. I would like to think that it is the same Ouzel that spray painted the rock white with his fecal matter and almost made me yak. He could have at least waited for me to finish my Hostess Cherry Pie for breakfast.

Glad I got to do the "belly bugle" on the rivers I fished. That means "fish on".

Watch out Bob, you are next. We'll have to talk and figure out when it's going to happen.

#100711 - 12/07/00 05:04 PM Re: You guys Rock
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Hawk ,glad see you made it,good to see you had fun.next time if you don't bring any raingear you'll wish you did..thats how it works,maybe next time ...Os

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft
Release all Wild Fish----<'))>>{

#100712 - 12/07/00 05:36 PM Re: You guys Rock
Hairball Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Lynnwood

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 754 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645369 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |