THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 76 of 81 < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1000468 - 01/06/19 05:21 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Parkey is Walsh 3.9.001.1

#1000471 - 01/06/19 07:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Never doubt big dick nick (foles).

Any m fer here want to bet? Any playoff game I don’t care. Pro tip I’m a baseball fan.

#1000472 - 01/06/19 07:50 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Foles needs to be considered MVP....

#1000474 - 01/06/19 08:43 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I'll probably regret stepping into the middle of this fine bitchfest, but I have a question about football. We all know that Coach Carroll wants to establish a Seahawks running game. And with Carson, Davis, and Penny as running backs, it's worked wonders this season. Naive as I am, we wern't long into yesterday's game when I noticed that when Carson gets repeatedly tackled at or behind the line of scrimmage when attempting a run up the middle, the team can't make first downs. We've heard and read for years that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the very definition of insanity. Yet they sent Carson again and again up the middle into the Dallas defensive brick wall. I'm pretty sure that play just doesn't work against Dallas when the Hawks O line cannot create the slightest hole for Carson to run through. Doesn't Carrolll also know about this insanity concept? Or should we email him to let him know? Not very expert students of the game like myself can't help but wonder.

I'm with you,like I said earlier if they would have thrown 7 more passes when the run was getting stuffed we would have probably won.Nobody on Dallas could cover Lockett, he was 10-15 yards or more open every play it seemed.

- Albert Einstein.

#1000475 - 01/06/19 08:47 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo

Not a chance over the rookie on K.C, almost 5k yards and 50 TD's. Come on Man.

- Albert Einstein.

#1000476 - 01/06/19 08:57 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Evo

Not a chance over the rookie on K.C, almost 5k yards and 50 TD's. Come on Man.

No homes Mahomes is a second year player. And he will 100% win the mvp. Brees would have won the sympathy MVP but he slowed down way too much the last three games or so.

#1007109 - 04/15/19 09:45 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

GREAT.......

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1756959/report-seahawks-suspect-wilson-wants-to-play-elsewhere

The Seattle Seahawks sense Pro Bowl quarterback Russell Wilson wants to play for another team, a league source told Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.

Seattle also believes Wilson's unspoken desire to move on has led him to take a harder stance during contract negotiations, according to Florio.

Wilson, who's spent his entire career in Seattle, previously gave the Seahawks an April 15 deadline to complete an extension.

Rumors throughout the offseason have linked Wilson to the New York Giants. No credible reports have substantiated that speculation, though Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu seems to believe Wilson does indeed have his sights set on the Big Apple.

Maybe two high 1st round picks including a high second round. I'm not sure that would be enough. I'd be surprised if we trade him.

- Albert Einstein.

#1007116 - 04/15/19 10:53 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

He's Pussy Whipped.
Heard he held out for that too..........

Dump the stump!

"Go Hawks"!!!!
Yea right.

#1007124 - 04/15/19 12:16 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Dump the chump.
Letting employees make administrative decisions is never good!

#1007126 - 04/15/19 12:20 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
He's Pussy Whipped.
Heard he held out for that too..........

Dump the stump!

"Go Hawks"!!!!
Yea right.

And probably star struck with the movie industry...maybe his nuts haven't dropped yet.

- Albert Einstein.

#1007127 - 04/15/19 12:27 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Rumors fly of a possible Frank Clark trade

TheAthletic.com that trade talk regarding Clark has died down. Still, as of Sunday night, there are indications that something could be happening.

That something could be tied directly to the effort to sign quarterback Russell Wilson to a long-term deal. With $17.128 million in cap space devoted to Clark, the Seahawks could free up plenty of money for signing Wilson, whose cap number for 2019 currently sits at $25.286 million — and who has $8.286 million paid out in prior years counting against this year’s cap.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/14/rumors-fly-of-a-possible-frank-clark-trade/

These salaries are getting to be like baseball/NBA. Frank is our second best defensive player. I wouldn't give him 17 million. I would give him 12-13 though. I can't imagine Wilson leaving....we'll see.

- Albert Einstein.

#1007168 - 04/15/19 10:18 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Die nasty. fishy

- Albert Einstein.

#1007172 - 04/16/19 05:25 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1007219 - 04/16/19 12:06 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Worth every cent. banana

- Albert Einstein.

#1007272 - 04/16/19 06:54 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I don't think is a surprise to anyone who's been paying attention.

I think it's a pretty good move for both parties.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1007277 - 04/16/19 08:01 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Will be very interesting to see what happens before the draft. Feels like a Clark trade is a real possibility. I like the guy, but I guess I just don't see him as a 20 mil a year guy yet. And if I had to choose between keeping him or Bobby, it's Bobby w/out a doubt.

- Albert Einstein.

#1007282 - 04/16/19 08:30 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Wagner is as good as it gets.

#1007789 - 04/23/19 04:51 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Frank Clark traded to the Chiefs.

Ouch.

He's going to make the Chiefs very happy with his pass rush. I hope we can turn the draft picks we got for him into something big, because that's a big loss.

#1007790 - 04/23/19 04:54 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Good trade, the dollars were too much for the Hawks, and now they have five picks, which will likely be parlayed into 7 or 8 by the end of it...and there are some really good pass rushers in the mix this year.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1007791 - 04/23/19 04:57 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

this years draft is stuffed with edge rushers...

Clark was a 4th round pick, and i do love the guy, but getting a 1st (29) and 2nd, and swapping 3rds is a good deal IMO...

plus, they have to eat that 5 year 105 million dollar contract at 21+ a year....

Mahomes is going to get paid, and Clark may have messed with that...

Same with the Cowboys and Lawrence, they will be hurting, watch.....

Page 76 of 81 < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (DrifterWA, Tug 3), 112 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |