THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1007254 - 04/16/19 02:53 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Standing on rock bottom, Welchster begins to dig.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1007265 - 04/16/19 04:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Hank, look up spying and surveillance on Dictionary.com There is a subtle, but real difference in the definition. Words and their meaning does matter.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1007301 - 04/17/19 03:57 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Not sure where you got that information, did you look at the Dictionary.com site?

Surveillance - a watch kept over a person, group, etc., especially over a suspect, prisoner, or the like:
The suspects were under police surveillance.
continuous observation of a place, person, group, or ongoing activity in order to gather information:
video cameras used for covert surveillance.
See also electronic surveillance.
attentive observation, as to oversee and direct someone or something:
increased surveillance of patients with chronic liver disease.

Spying - verb (used without object), spied, spy·ing.
to observe secretively or furtively with hostile intent (often followed by on or upon ).
to act as a spy; engage in espionage.

As I say subtle but just because word usage can be the same (synonym) there is a difference.

#1007434 - 04/18/19 08:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Mueller report:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/read-text-full-mueller-report-n994551

There was no Trump/Russian collusion. No eek2 surprise here.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1007450 - 04/18/19 10:24 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Fluffers gonna fluff.

lol

#1007612 - 04/19/19 02:05 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Remember folks, if you are railroaded for a crime where law enforcement isn't playing fair, you are supposed to lay down and take it. Don't attempt to raise questions about the investigatory practices, don't cast doubt on the assumptions being made, don't go after the bad actors involved. You wouldn't want to make people who are personally invested in making you die in prison for no reason comfortable. Anything else is obstruction!

Law enforcement: "IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!"
Also law enforcement: P: "I'm worried Trump will win the election. S: "Don't worry. We'll stop it." They are trying to steal my presidency from me and the millions of Americans who voted to MAGA!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#1007618 - 04/19/19 02:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Todd]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Todd
Four more sealed indictments coming down the pike...it is finally Hillary's turn, cuz emails? Beto's cuz fashion police? ACO's for having too much fun?

Don't count on it. I am really rooting for Fatfuck, Jr., and criminal Son in Law... it's definitely their turns.

One thing is certain...the teeth gnashing from the witch Hunt crowd will be epic, as it is certain to be more of those poor witches in the Trump Criminal Syndicate.

One thing is certain, once the dust settles on 2020 you are going to see a few pardons issued.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#1007835 - 04/24/19 02:09 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Fake news!

Benghazi!!

#1007870 - 04/24/19 10:33 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
The Press Will Learn Nothing From the Russiagate Fiasco
The inability to face the enormity of the last few years of errors will cost the news media its credibility, even with blue-state audiences

"You know what was fake news? Most of the Russiagate story. There was no Trump-Russia conspiracy, that thing we just spent three years chasing. The Mueller Report is crystal clear on this.

"He didn’t just “fail to establish” evidence of crime. His report is full of incredibly damning passages, like one about Russian officialdom’s efforts to reach the Trump campaign after the election: “They appeared not to have preexisting contacts and struggled to connect with senior officials around the President-Elect.”

[I]t’s shocking to see national media voices after the release of Robert Mueller’s report patting each other on the back, congratulating themselves for a three-year faceplant they must know will haunt the whole business for a long time.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/po...dia-826246/amp/

If you are going to use quotations can you at least cite the source of the quote? Otherwise what's the fking point? Because I certainly will not read your dumb link to Rolling Stone politics you freaking galloot.

Edited by vapidangler (04/24/19 10:33 PM)

#1007873 - 04/25/19 06:38 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Will Mueller’s report reflect congressional oversight findings?

Mueller’s investigation report concurs with various House and Senate congressional committee investigations whose reports also stated no Trump/ Russian collusion found.

House Intel releases verdict in Russia probe: No collusion
By Byron York| March 12, 2018
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...be-no-collusion

NBC's Dilanian: Senate Probe Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion In Trump Campaign
By Ian Schwartz February 12, 2019

NBC News' intelligence and national security reporter Ken Dilanian reports that the Senate Intelligence Committee has come to a bipartisan conclusion that there is no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"After two years and after interviewing more than 200 witnesses, the Senate Intelligence Committee has not uncovered any direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...p_campaign.html

No eek2 surprise here if you were following congress's investigations over the years.

#1008187 - 05/02/19 06:55 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
FBI Admits It Sent a Spy to Spy on a Trump Aide in London; The New York Times Frets That This Might Give Credence to Trump's Claims the FBI Spied on Him

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/politics/fbi-government-investigator-trump.html

All of it legal.

#1008215 - 05/03/19 11:23 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Remember when Shank was defending the Patriot Act and all the powers it gave the government?

So do I.

Fvck off, Hank.

#1008221 - 05/03/19 01:30 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Remember when Shank was defending the Patriot Act and all the powers it gave the government?

So do I.

Fvck off, Hank.

Liar.

Fuk off, Danny.

Not man enough to admit it, either.

Shocking.

lol

#1008682 - 05/14/19 07:33 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Inside the link below is a preview of what newly appointed US attorney John Durham will find when investigating into the origin of the Russia probe.

Spoiler Alert (Reasons why Comey, Brennan, and Clapper among others in legal jeopardy.)

“Comey launched Trump Russia investigation day after general exposed ‘the hammer’”

“The Hammer is the Stasi-like secret surveillance system created by CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis L. Montgomery for Obama’s intelligence chiefs, CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
The Hammer, under the Obama administration, negated every American’s constitutional rights to privacy, turning the United States into a police state where the federal government was weaponized by the Obama administration against its political enemies.”

According to the secretly-recorded audio tapes released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow, Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit super surveillance system “The Hammer” wiretapped Trump “a zillion times…”

“According to the Whistleblower Tapes, Brennan and Clapper utilized the “The Hammer” to spy on 159 Article III judges, the head of the secret FISA court, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, business leaders, millions of innocent Americans, and Donald Trump.
Montgomery stated that Trump was wiretapped for years because, he alleges, the CIA feared Trump…”

“On August 19, 2015, Montgomery turned over to FBI Director Jim Comey’s office 47 hard drives that he alleges contain over 600 million pages of documentation from Brennan’s and Clapper’s secret surveillance system…”

“Many of the FBI and DOJ officials who were involved in the investigation of Dennis Montgomery’s whistleblower claims about Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit surveillance system are the very same government officials who ended up on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion investigation team.”

And much more in the link below
http://theamericanreport.org/2019/05/12/...sed-the-hammer/

Edited by Lucky Louie (05/14/19 07:35 AM)

#1008685 - 05/14/19 08:07 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
My biggest concern is NOT that Obama appointed officials may have over stepped legal bounds, my biggest concern is the current President over steps legal boundaries left and right. Some of you guys are amazingly accepting of brazen obstruction and manipulation, unprecedented in a President. Trumps chronies are stomping on laws left and right and you say Obama! Obama! Makes me sick.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1008722 - 05/14/19 04:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Isn't the Inspector General for the DOJ doing this investigation already? If so, isn't this just a PR stunt?

#1008731 - 05/14/19 07:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

But, but, but........ whattabout what's happening in the House, eddie?

lol

#1008732 - 05/14/19 07:57 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: eddie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: eddie
Isn't the Inspector General for the DOJ doing this investigation already? If so, isn't this just a PR stunt?

The short answer is no and that they have entirely different job responsibilities. The IG investigates (think police) and the US Attorney prosecutes (think lawyers). Barr wouldn't appoint a US-A unless they have clear evidence that laws were broken and they are preparing for prosecution. Word has it that Durham has been involved since last fall and was only "officially" & publicly appointed the other week.

It's going to get real tasty, real soon. Rich G must be vibrating and breathing hard.

#1008733 - 05/14/19 08:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: eddie

The short answer is no and that they have entirely different job responsibilities. The IG investigates (think police) and the US Attorney prosecutes (think lawyers). Barr wouldn't appoint a US-A unless they have clear evidence that laws were broken and they are preparing for prosecution. Word has it that Durham has been involved since last fall and was only "officially" & publicly appointed the other week.

It's going to get real tasty, real soon. Rich G must be vibrating and breathing hard.

Rich said two weeks.

3 or 4 weeks ago.

Sooooo - are you thinking by Tuesday?

#1008735 - 05/14/19 08:50 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Definitely next Tuesday. 100% guaranteed. bigfoot

Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |