Three Rivers Marine

Page 136 of 222 < 1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1009153 - 05/22/19 08:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Trump's economy is doing really great but his tariffs are screwing the Maine lobster industry. SMAGMA!

Trade War Screwing Lobster Industry

#1009156 - 05/22/19 08:42 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I lost my sales job with that Chinese company a few months back due to the trade war. I'd wager I'm about the only one on the board that has been directly impacted. Has cost me $50k+ in lost income. My thoughts? F' em. Stick the screws to those lying, cheating, stealing bastards. Some of us will feel some pain. More so than others. But you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. On the Chinese side, they are HURTING something fierce. WAY more than we are. Way, way, way more. Good.

That being said, I did get a new job with a good ol' local & American consulting firm and upped my base by $25k. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

Edited by NickD90 (05/22/19 08:44 PM)

#1009157 - 05/22/19 08:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
I lost my sales job with that Chinese company a few months back due to the trade war. I'd wager I'm about the only one on the board that has been directly impacted. Has cost me $50k+ in lost income. My thoughts? F' em. Stick the screws to those lying, cheating, stealing bastards. Some of us will feel some pain. More so than others. But you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. On the Chinese side, they are HURTING something fierce. WAY more than we are. Way, way, way more. Good.

That being said, I did get a new job with a good ol' local & American consulting firm and upped my base by $25k. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

The Chinese may be hurting but there are millions more Chinese than Americans like you. We import way more from China than they inport from the US.

#1009158 - 05/22/19 08:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Coming from the unemployment line, there are jobs frickin' everywhere. I interviewed with about a dozen companies and everyone is hurting for qualified employees. HR teams can't hire fast enough. Turned down a VP gig because I felt there was something better out there and parlayed that opp into that additional $25k. I'm going to keep looking too because you never know when some desperate schmucks might offer additional $100k+ or more.

I'd normally say something about Evo here, but I won't waste my time.

#1009161 - 05/22/19 09:00 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Steelheadman]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

The Chinese may be hurting but there are millions more Chinese than Americans like you. We import way more from China than they inport from the US.

Which is why we have the all of the leverage. It's not about our exports, it's about our imports. I've lived and breathed this and know what's goin' on. Cost, quality and time. You only go to China for cost. Time and quality are found in America. Add 10 - 25% in costs and the Chinese competitiveness goes right out the window. Which is why I lost my job. We have been over looking poor Chinese quality and added boat time strictly because the costs were so attractive. Not anymore. Everyone is either onshoring MFG back into the US or going to Mexico, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines et al to gain those costs back.

Who gives a chit about those lyin', cheatin', stealin' scumbags. They've made their Commie beds and they can sleep in em'. You ever been to China SHM? Ever worked for them? Have any Chinese friends? If you have, then you'd know what lyin', cheatin', stealin' scumbags they really are.

#1009165 - 05/22/19 09:10 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

SLAYER! evil

#1009166 - 05/22/19 09:12 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Just keeping tabs...

32 million dollars “wasted” investigating the crook Trump.

101 million dollars on golf trips by crook Trump.

Feeling hungry Welchster?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009190 - 05/23/19 11:23 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
It's good you're back to paying taxes, Nick. That welfare package for US farmers isn't going to pay for itself. We should probably cut some $$$ from Medicare to help pay for it, too.

It's nice to see you Republicans getting cozy with raising taxes now that Trump is doing it with his trade war. Plus the new found ability to ignore the debt - you're just like Democrats now.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1009197 - 05/23/19 12:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

In the meantime Mayor Petey Buttplug appeared on Fox News, which gave Trump a hearty chuckle.

fify

Hank,
I'm surprised you find his comment funny considering your relationship with Lindsey Graham. You're both in denial and would feel so much better if you came out.

Just think Hank, no more hiding your true persona. No more pressure to hide and live in the closet. It would probably change both of your political views as well. Think about it Hank. People already know you're an idiot so what's the big deal with coming out?

#1009200 - 05/23/19 12:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
It's good you're back to paying taxes, Nick. That welfare package for US farmers isn't going to pay for itself. We should probably cut some $$$ from Medicare to help pay for it, too.

It's nice to see you Republicans getting cozy with raising taxes now that Trump is doing it with his trade war. Plus the new found ability to ignore the debt - you're just like Democrats now.

lol

Not a Republican. And the continually propped up Farmer Welfare Queens can go fvck themselves. I'm all for letting some fields go through secondary succession. More native species, biomass and healthier soils. Less herbicides and pesticides in our food, soil & ground water. More non-GMO, non-growth hormone, non-antibiotic infested animals for us to harvest. If a farmer or two goes broke from the trade war and secondary succession occurs, so be it. Survival of the fittest. If I have to pay more in taxes and at the regisiter, so be it. I want China crushed, driven before us and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Neither party has anything to crow about regarding our taxes or debt. Both suck balls. It would be cool if we cut off the illegals though. At least the Farmer Welfare Queens are actual citizens. It's true that I have a hierarchy of assholes and illegals are very near the top. Top 10 at least and my list includes Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot & The Boz.

Edited by NickD90 (05/23/19 12:48 PM)

#1009217 - 05/23/19 04:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
avidangler
Unregistered

SLAYER! evil

Saw these guys multiple times back in the day.

Edited by avidangler (05/23/19 04:35 PM)

#1009239 - 05/23/19 09:15 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

lol

STFU....you don't speak for me tard.

- Albert Einstein.

#1009254 - 05/24/19 06:57 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Wanka$$
BREAKING: blaaaaaarg glug glug glug ullllg ulllg blllllarrftg ulgg ulgg ulg glug glug glug *cough* ullll ullllp glug glug *cough*

Is it feeding time Wanka$$?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009257 - 05/24/19 08:27 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

lol

STFU....you don't speak for me tard.

Yeah - I don't speak retard.

Try one more brain pill today than you took yesterday. You aren't dialed in yet.

#1009258 - 05/24/19 08:28 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

BREAKING: Trump Declassifying Information That Led To Russia Investigation

President Donald Trump has ordered that the information and underlying evidence that led to the Russia investigation be declassified in a move that could alter the political landscape surrounding Democrats' moves to potentially impeach him.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47625/breaking-trump-declassifying-information-led-ryan-saavedra

applause

thumbs

beer

Benghazi!!

Deep state!!!

lol

#1009299 - 05/24/19 02:31 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam
For a guy that claims to not have voted for ...or even to like trump, Hank sure seems to love that guy. Like.... real man love that guy.

moon

Everything Hank spews forth from his keyboard is a bunch of right wing regurgitated Gobbledygook.

#1009599 - 05/31/19 11:21 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Trump's Approval Rating Hits Highest Point In Two Years

President Trump's job approval rating is the highest it's been in two years, boosted by voter optimism about the economy, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll.

The survey found that 48 percent approve of the job Trump is doing, compared to 52 percent who said they disapprove. That’s up from 45 percent approval in March. The last time the president's job approval rating reached 48 percent in the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll was in June of 2017.

Trump appears to be getting a lift from the economy, with a record 62 percent approving of his approach to employment and 59 percent approving of his handling of the economy.

While only 39 percent of voters said the country is on the right track, 51 percent said the economy is heading in the right direction. Seventy-one percent of voters said the economy is very strong or somewhat strong.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...nt-in-two-years

applause

thumbs

maga

Clean sweep coming in 2020....

I hope the Left tries their impeachment crap, would be the icing on the cake....

Keith

#1009927 - 06/05/19 11:55 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank cheerleads for taxes now. Just shows you how much he loves gobbling cock.

lol

#1009938 - 06/05/19 12:54 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

lol

You're wrong, Danny Boy....again....still.

I'm cheering for fewer illegal aliens.

You should too.

wink

From China? Sure you are, cheer queer.

#1009940 - 06/05/19 01:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Page 136 of 222 < 1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 961 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |