Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#101112 - 12/13/00 03:36 AM Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Eastside,Wa
I think I've got it! I need to do more partying in Vancouver, bar hoppin' until I meet the right one. Put a ring on her finger and move to the island where I can fish in peace and harmony. Imagine good fish runs, far less people, a goverment that gives a damn about fish. So many rivers too. The way Washington is going Whistler and Vancouver girls are my only way into great fishing for what I love NATES. Plus there are some real hotties in Canada, but which ones cost money?

Vision Pro Staff
www.visionhooksandtackle.com

#101113 - 12/13/00 04:29 PM Re: Canada-women
Hugh Heffner Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Playboy mansion
I spent last weekend at Whistler and I am not about to argue with anybody who says that Canada has some fine honeys. I met sooooo many hot and friendly girls not to mention the nice ones that Vancouver is full of. I think you're on the right track, BK, as I plan on meeting a good lookin' woman from Terrace, BC who has a rich daddy who will let me work a flexible schedule....something like one day on four days off. My friend went up their a couple years ago and met a bombshell on the Vedder. Flyfishing chick and she was by herself!! I think I'm going to take some time off of work and check out the prospects.

Justin
CEO, Sauk River Steelhead Ranch

P.S. Watch out for the "girls" that have Adam's apples when prospecting in Vancouver.

#101114 - 12/13/00 04:39 PM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Ya, lots of babes in Whistler. If you go home alone you either wern't tryin' hard enuff or you got no skills. The only problem is most of the local whistler chicks cringe at vacationers. Maybe we should go fish the squamish and go bar hoppin' at night! A week or two of that and you would think you might be able to find a winner. Maybe even just a babe with a free place to stay at near the Vedder!

Vision Pro Staff

#101115 - 12/13/00 04:50 PM Re: Canada-women
HSL Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: seattle
Funny, I was up in Whistler this weekend myself. I concur completely--plenty of good-looking girls. Maybe we can set up some sort of mail-order groom program...

"Eligible Washington anglers seeking wealthy Canadian women. Call today for a free catalog packed with full-color fishing photos."

#101116 - 12/13/00 06:11 PM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

LOL....I love it! Maybe we should all go pimpin'! Where should we start Merlins or Saloon or Amsterdam Cafe

Vision Pro Staff

#101117 - 12/13/00 06:26 PM Re: Canada-women
Hugh Heffner Offline
Returning Adult

I scored at Whistler. I ended up going back to the hotel with a fine little blonde babe. Of course, she's been my girlfriend for the last five years so she had better leave with me*jk*. As much as I love her, I hate to say it but I would gladly trade her in for a fisherwoman, especially a Canadian, eh? I need a woman who fishes because I've heard too many horror stories about tying the knot and always doing "honey do's" with no time to fish.

I like the idea about the flyer. How about "horny young american studs seek hot Canadian fisherchicks with river front property".

#101118 - 12/13/00 06:28 PM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

H#ll ya!

Vision Pro Staff

#101119 - 12/13/00 06:32 PM Re: Canada-women
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Who needs to try hard at gettin a fine babe.
You guys make it sound so difficult.Try takin a shower after fishin and before sniffin the heard.Good luck, STRIKE ZONE

#101120 - 12/13/00 06:57 PM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

I see we have a real player here! Acually in Whistler its as easy as catchin steelhead out of the holding tanks at blue creek. Thousands of them.....

Vision Pro Staff

#101121 - 12/13/00 07:45 PM Re: Canada-women
Hugh Heffner Offline
Returning Adult

Yeah, BK, but much like Blue Creek you have to "line" them to get them to bite sometimes.

#101122 - 12/13/00 08:45 PM Re: Canada-women
greg Offline
Smolt

Loc: fort lewis, wa 98433
ROTFLMAO!!!!! (and I thought my troopers were nuts!)
Greg

#101123 - 12/13/00 09:01 PM Re: Canada-women
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Try cambell river sometime and you will find many, many, many hot chicks. My buddy and I went up to fish cambell river and the gold and we ran into some real hot woman. Single or not they are crazy. Took us into her house and took us hot tubbing and well all in all it was too much fun.

------------------

#101124 - 12/13/00 09:06 PM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Greatest night of my life! On my B-day Jan.26/ national aussie day I took home 2 hot&horny aussie babes at Whistler. I don't want to get X rated but boy this thread brings back memories from Whistler.

Vision Pro Staff

#101125 - 12/13/00 09:40 PM Re: Canada-women
bank walker Offline
Spawner

What a bunch of b.s! lol
Is there REALLY good lookin women that also like to fish?? huh? Man, a freakin sasquach would be easier to find than one of those chicks. (better lookin too)

- BW
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#101126 - 12/13/00 11:20 PM Re: Canada-women
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Look back in some of the old STS magazines you'll find the girl of all dreams Yvonne Munson holding a chrome steelhead, Both looked beautiful right out of Canada.

------------------

#101127 - 12/13/00 11:41 PM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

The fly girls...

Vision Pro Staff

#101128 - 12/14/00 01:09 AM Re: Canada-women
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
When In Whistler go to the Savage Beagle or the rougue wolf, I have always done very well there, back trolling, and when it gets late free drift the gutter and you will always end up with a fine canadian woman. I haven't been there in a couple of years because I have to pay a 150.00 entrance fee from my days in the music business, but I am sure I will be paying soon and enjoying the local female populus once again, I kind of miss it, not to mention the fishing!
Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#101129 - 12/14/00 01:13 AM Re: Canada-women
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Anytime there big events up there it goes off! Canadian open! Anytime is a good time at whistler/blackcomb though. Drink hard, hurt hard, ride hard, do it again!

Vision Pro Staff

#101130 - 12/14/00 02:31 AM Re: Canada-women
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

I attended Whistler/Blackcomb back in 1992 when I was a junior in highschool. I had gone up with a bunch of buddies and an old girlfriend of mine, too bad I wasn't single then cause they were biting good the one eve I was out alone. I had one grab ahold of my plug and spit it out, I guess I should have been using bait and then maybe she would have swallowed it!!! Ended up breaking the relationship off when I got back, the old girlfriend heard I was fishing some closed waters!!!
keith

------------------

#101131 - 12/15/00 12:00 AM Re: Canada-women
Jones the Wrench Offline
Alevin

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Ahem... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY WIMMEN FOLK! You little *******s are always jumpin' our fence just so's you can get your damn hooks into those beauties up here! What the hell do you think this is, a hatchery?!? GIT!

#101132 - 12/15/00 02:11 AM Re: Canada-women
Oncorhynchus Potsmokerus Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Langley,British Columbia
Hey Jones,
Americans. First they want our drinking water, then our hydro, now our play.Didn't they learn they'r lesson in 1670. Hot broads in Campbell river.....talk about low standards. A good score in CR has a full set of teeth. Stay away from our great nation or suffer the wrath of the Canadian military.

We got nukes

#101133 - 12/15/00 08:55 AM Re: Canada-women
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Now I see why those beatiful, gentle, smart, hardworking, hardplaying Canadian women like U.S. men so well!

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#101134 - 12/15/00 11:50 AM Re: Canada-women
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Oncorhynchus PotSmoker-is that the same military from South Park that bombed the Balwin Resindence? Next bomb should be Nstink and the BackDoor Boyz--Thank you

[This message has been edited by Coho (edited 12-15-2000).]

#101135 - 12/15/00 12:57 PM Re: Canada-women
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
Ah yes, Canada. Home of hot women and easy fish - or is it - hot fish and easy women? I'd have to say both are correct. Blackcomb is the easiest catch and release venue around. I would liken it to fishing at Blue Creek during December. Its all good.

Sorry Jonesy, the gals up there are a heck uv' alot nicer than the chum in Seattle.

Potsmoker - teeth are always optional.

#101136 - 12/15/00 01:33 PM Re: Canada-women
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Listen Onchoryncus corndogeater, you obviously don't have many teeth yourself or grew up under powerlines. Sometime you should go back and take a look and some of those arobics instructor, real hard bodies.

------------------

#101137 - 12/16/00 03:30 AM Re: Canada-women
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
I remember my first Canuck love. A little ice skater named Judy. MAN! You could crack walnuts with her, um, better not say. She went for my neighbor though. Darn. I was born in a little town three miles outside Canada in the great state of NY. One of my uncles lives in Franklin Centre. I seem to recall an unfair number of mighty fine looking ladies up there. But I do have to admit there a some great ones in this area also. If you really want to impress the Canuck's, learn French, then go to up and woo them. But just remember, you always have to come home to our own women. Oh, what's wrong with a women with no teeth? That is if she is three feet tall and has a flat head to hold your beer. :P

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#101138 - 12/17/00 01:16 AM Re: Canada-women
Jones the Wrench Offline
Alevin

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Oncorhynchus Potsmokerus:
talk about low standards. A good score in CR has a full set of teeth.

LMFAO!!!
Shhhh... Don't say anything about our nukes... that are disguised as lift towers at Whistler... Ooops! Forget I said anything. Say, Isn't that Saddam over there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |