Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 222 < 1 2 3 4 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989340 - 05/18/18 06:14 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

In other news,

“President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.”
"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."
“Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox News that Mueller's investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president's team. That has forced Trump's legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel -- a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/...s-fox-news.html

Giuliani added that Mueller's team is focusing on obstruction because the Russian collusion narrative has "gone nowhere."
"I think they are relying more on obstruction and they wish perjury from their point of view than they are on collusion with the Russians. I think every time they’ve gone up the collusion alley it’s gone nowhere. That becomes the biggest obstacle to our testifying. Why are we going to get them to use the president’s word against himself? He’s already given all the explanations that they need to make a decision in his public comments. His comments under oath are not going to be materially different than this public comments. And if they would be we would tell them that. 'On further reflection, he remembers this and that.' So far there haven’t been too many further reflections."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-1...trump-questions

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#989341 - 05/18/18 06:43 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

In addition,

Giuliani: Mueller’s Team Agreed to Narrow the Scope of Trump Interview Questions

“Wednesday night we received a communication from them. We sent about five letters and never received a response and then they sent us a response. I can’t go in to detail, but narrowing the subjects for questioning down to about two,” Giuliani said.

"Rudy Giuliani said Friday that special counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to the Trump legal team’s demand that he narrow the scope of questions he plans to ask the president as a prerequisite to securing an in-person interview."

Mueller, who has long sought a sit down with Trump, agreed Wednesday night to narrow his focus in interviewing Trump from five broad topics to just two, Giuliani told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/giul...view-questions/

#989343 - 05/18/18 07:48 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Don't forget this one...Manafort's ex-son-in-law pleads guilty and flips. Another witch caught in the fake witchhunt. I wonder which fake guilty plea he faked with advice from his fake attorney?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...s-idUSKCN1II2YM

And, just for some extra humor, look up the videos of Bill Gates talking about meeting with Trump and finding him to a moron. Granted, Bill Gates is pretty smart, and Trump is not, but the stuff Gates talks about in the video sounds like a lot more than just the difference between a smart guy and a not-smart guy...apparently Trump is an anti-vaxxer, too... rofl

Trump got extra points for telling Gates all about how hot his daughter Jen Gates is, which creeped the fukk out of Bill and Melinda both. What a fuckin dirtball, good family values Christian man with a great moral compass.

Bonus weekend news material includes North Korea telling Trump to stick it, and Trump acknowledging that his trade war with China will not likely yield any good results. After all, he loves China.

Trump dealing with China and North Korea is like sending your six year old to deal with the IRS, he is getting eaten alive.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#989344 - 05/18/18 07:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

P.S. Don't forget Giuliani saying that there probably was no spy in the Administration, not with the initials "S.M.", or with any other initials, either.

#989345 - 05/18/18 07:55 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I like how Trump secured a half billion from the Chinese for his development and then decided his mission is to save ZTE.

I'm sure the two aren't related.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#989348 - 05/18/18 09:42 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

For the early songbirds that are lining up it's not about what they themselves are guilty of...which is manifold...it's what those of whom they are singing are guilty of...as anyone with 1/3 of a clue would know.

Fish on...

Todd

#989354 - 05/18/18 11:40 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
Translation: The success of an investigation should be judged on whether or not it serves blackmouth's preconceived notions of what he believes.

I know this is hard to understand for the Fake News Crowd, but grand juries don't return indictments based on what they see on Fox & Friends, or read on InfoWars...they return indictments based on facts, and reasonable inferences made from them.

That, in a nutshell, is how those facts and justice come together.

Fish on...

Todd

You have heard that a grand jury would indict a ham sand which.

- Albert Einstein.

#989357 - 05/18/18 12:02 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Of course Todd has a vested interest in all of this because he's on record stating Donny won't last 18 months in office.
Tick-tock.

Well, well, well, well, well, Todd

Talk about not only caught with egg on your face but all over your blithering key board as well, it’s going to take your harem and entire cabal platoon to clean up that colossal mess… rofl

#989359 - 05/18/18 12:06 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

Of course Todd has a vested interest in all of this because he's on record stating Donny won't last 18 months in office.

The only future predictions on record here on the Darkside that matter are from RichG.

Everyone else that makes a prediction here is just a hack, whackjob, and not a believer of bigfoot and gnomes.

#989360 - 05/18/18 12:07 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Anyone catch Rudy's meltdown on CNN today?

Not surprisingly, just like the right wing clowns here, he has two different standards depending on which President we are talking about.

After saying that a sitting President doesn't have to respond to subpoenas to testify he was shown himself saying exactly the opposite when it was Bill Clinton on the block.

He yelled at the interviewer and generally looked like his boss...a petulant six year old.

Fish on...

Todd

#989371 - 05/18/18 01:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, but the tape has been on every channel, and on the interwebs...you don't have to watch Rudy meltdown on CNN to watch him meltdown on CNN wink

Fish on...

Todd

#989378 - 05/18/18 01:56 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I swear, changing the subject from uncomfortable topics is the only way you know how to converse.

Fish on...

Todd

#989383 - 05/18/18 02:06 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Changing the subject lol Shocking!

#989385 - 05/18/18 02:07 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Hillary isn't the president so it's really no surprise that news about her is taking a back seat to news about the guy who is the president.

Unless you're a retard.

#989410 - 05/18/18 03:15 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

How 'bout the IG releasing his report on the FBI investigation of Mrs Clinton's emails. The rumor in the rumor mill is there's a criminal referral in it.

Did the StormyRussiaNetwork spend any time on that?

Operation Crossfire Hurricane. Anything on that?

I’ve been waiting patiently for blackmouth to add this news-- to I told you so-- to Todd and ˝ of his harem.
Mueller not going to indict Trump and Hillary in jeopardy along with those corrupt FBI and DOJ ---POS…

Tuff week guy’s.
Better go out before you bury your self’s any deeper and buy a cold one--a toast to MAGA beer

#989412 - 05/18/18 03:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Front seat, back seat, side car.

It's still news.

Thread title:

"Trump-current events"

I hope this helps, but it's not the first time I've had hopes for you to even try a little and you've disappointed me.

Fish on...

Todd

#989417 - 05/18/18 03:35 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

B-52s diverted today because Trump is a pussy that gets shoved around by lil Kim.

US military now gets marching orders from Trump via NK.

That's some street fighter tuff stuff right there.

#989452 - 05/18/18 06:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Sniff away, Hamster.

#989456 - 05/18/18 07:08 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Being short does come in handy. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#989474 - 05/19/18 08:18 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Steelheadman]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
LL is living in an alternate reality universe where facts do not matter and alternative right wing wack jobs post Russian fb posts.

Mueller and I both expanded our scope from where he was looking for Russian-Trump collusion and I was looking for any reason why the investigation initiated at all.

It really was easy to follow along with the links I supplied on the other thread pointing to congressional oversight committee findings and court proceedings.

Not wanting to back track so the most damaging piece of information from each could be the oversight committee found no intelligence from 5 eyes used to start the investigation in Russian collusion, and the 99 page FISA court opinion regarding illegal FBI activity, illegal contractor activity, and improper disclosure of raw unauthorized intelligence of Americans…

You probably heard it here first if you only read or watched fake news propaganda.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again if you are looking for a well rounded view of what is happening around you--- fake news propaganda is not the source.

Page 2 of 222 < 1 2 3 4 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |