Three Rivers Marine

Page 165 of 222 < 1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1016442 - 10/31/19 11:38 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
And today, after whining that the impeachment inquiry hearings were "secret and the GOP was locked out!"...nevermind the fact that there are 47 Republicans on those committees and in those hearings, and they are being held in 100% compliance with rules passed by a Republican House lol...every single GOP ballwashing anti-American jackass voted against having open hearings for the continuing impeachment inquiry.

They have no shame, even less than their ballwashing sycophantic supporters.

Fish on...

Tod

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1016460 - 11/01/19 09:43 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: stam
Tax dodger flees to Florida, thus proving that sh!t does in fact, run downhill.

What a turd.

It is a political move. He needs Florida in the next election so he will now start talking about the bad northern liberal state of NY that he would never win and talking up the great state of Florida that he could win.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1016466 - 11/01/19 11:39 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
He still is subject to NT tax laws for when he lived there (personal taxes). That doesn't go away when he moves. His in-state businesses still are subject to NY taxes. NY will get him.

#1016468 - 11/01/19 12:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Can anyone explain to me what they expect to find in the tax records that would have any legal ramifications? Is the state of New York only requesting them because they believe they could be politically damaging to him? If New York has a income tax law, there is no reason for them not be be able to look at them. I am sure they have access. The returns have been accepted, audited and reviewed by the IRS (and most likely the State of New York) so what are they expecting to find. Lets be honest, what every one wants is access so they can politically embarrass him. There is no legal requirement for tax returns and, perhaps, had there been one, Trump may not have wanted to run. People can decide, and did, if they want to vote for someone doesn't want to reveal his taxes.

Trump is being impeached because he supposedly was pressuring Ukraine to dig up dirt on his opponent. There could be illegal activity here and there are indications that it could have been covered up. Put that up against the screams for his returns, which are strictly for political dirt.

I wish there was even a slight indication of political honesty by either side, but that is just wishful thinking. What is disgusting is how many people swallow what is being put out there.

#1016470 - 11/01/19 01:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

What's disgusting is not just that people voted for an obvious shyster, con man, liar, cheater, and all around charlatan...but as more and more evidence has been provided to show that he's even more of a shyster, con man, liar, cheater, and all around charlatan than we already knew, most of those fuckin idiots will vote for him again.

Fukk those idiots, they are screwing all of us. I wish their imbecility only screwed themselves.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016473 - 11/01/19 01:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
It would depend on how closely the returns were audited, if two sets of books were used to show profitability (to get loans) and losses (to avoid taxes).

I know that when the WA State Auditor did audits on some WDFW programs, they looked at whether or not the money was accurately recorded. They did not, for example, look at whether the funds were spent as intended but only did they have documentation for the expenditures.

#1016475 - 11/01/19 02:08 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Meh. High tax states like NY & CA are hemorrhaging tax payers and corporations. Nobody, including the rich want to pay more in taxes. This is normal and expected. I have several friends which are doing the same.

The real shysters are the BS politicians that want to raise taxes on everyone else to "pay" for their idea of Utopia. The IRS will gladly take whatever extra money you want to send them. Put your money where your big mouth is.

At least Trump has been HONEST about wanting to minimize his tax burden.

J F C....you cocksuckers made me defend Trump. I feel dirty now. GAH.

#1016476 - 11/01/19 02:09 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Carcassman]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
It would depend on how closely the returns were audited, if two sets of books were used to show profitability (to get loans) and losses (to avoid taxes).

This.

Money laundering and tax evasion are serious crimes, it's how the rest of the crime bosses get popped eventually, and considering Trump is simultaneously bankrupt and a billionaire at any given time, it's probably how he'll get popped, too.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016478 - 11/01/19 03:17 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Meh. High tax states like NY & CA are hemorrhaging tax payers and corporations. Nobody, including the rich want to pay more in taxes. This is normal and expected. I have several friends which are doing the same.

The real shysters are the BS politicians that want to raise taxes on everyone else to "pay" for their idea of Utopia. The IRS will gladly take whatever extra money you want to send them. Put your money where your big mouth is.

Nice Hank impression. Very authentic.

loll

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1016484 - 11/01/19 05:01 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: NickD90

Nice Hank impression. Very authentic.

loll

Eh? Read the last sentence again. Whereas Hanky never felt dirty about bending over for his Trumpster pump and dump ballwashing. He willingly spread that chit high and wide like it was prom night back in '67. thumbs

#1016488 - 11/01/19 07:20 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is perfectly legal. Many people make millions but effectively shield it all. The reason why Trump may not show is returns is that most people do not under stand this. Right now I have a rental I need to tear down. It was a rental and as such I need to show depreciation. The IRS will calculate when I sell and tax me on the profit off the depreciated value, whether or not I take it, so of course I do. There is no rent coming so the depreciation and taxes and other expenses are all deducted from my income. The property, up to a few months ago, was going up rapidly in value, so I was more than making the expenses in appreciation. When I sale, I likely will do a tax free exchange and move the money into a more expensive income producing property. Done right, I will start to make a good return but most of it will be non-taxable because of the in the increased depreciation base and other expenses. This is on a very small scale, but Trump and others are doing this on properties in the hundreds of millions.

Edited by Krijack (11/01/19 07:21 PM)

#1016491 - 11/01/19 09:07 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And, in addition, it is almost certain that Trump is being the con man, shyster, liar, cheater, and charlatan that he always has been, and his ballwashers don't want to have buyer's remorse so continue to polish that fat disgusting turd.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016492 - 11/01/19 10:15 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Excitable Bob Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: fuctifino
Come on down where we can play
Come on down to my boat baby
Come on down we'll sail away.

#1016514 - 11/02/19 08:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Fat Nixon really needs to just stay on Twitter and Faux News...dumb orange buffoon went out in public again and got booed out of a UFC event.

Outside of scripted "news" shows and imbecilic rallies, he is treated like the douchebag and lying sack of shyster he is, and always has been.

I bet he'd get booed out of a tractor pull or rodeo...he should stick to neo-Nazi rallies and ultra-rich tax policy panels.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016530 - 11/04/19 06:59 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

As Stam's favorite Trump meme goes, so goes the GOP.

As evidence piles up about his illegal behavior, Trump's sycophantic ballwashing enablers in Congress have shifted from "there was no quid pro quo, witch hunt!!" to "yeah, there was quid pro quo, but it's not illegal, witch hunters!"...

...and now are shifting again to "yeah, there was quid pro quo, and it's illegal, but it's not illegal enough to be an impeachable offense, witch hunters!".

The imbeciles who are still polishing this turd, who have zero critical thoughts of their own, are just following along and repeating what their masters in Trump's GOP tell them to.

Next step will be "so what?" as it gets more and more obvious, even to the sheeples, that they continue to pole smoke a criminal, con man, shyster, liar, cheater, and charlatan.

Why "so what?"...? Because they knew this of him all along, and accepted long ago to be led about by their brown noses.

They get the government they deserve, it's just too bad they grew it here instead of moving to Saudi Arabia or Russia where it was already in place.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016536 - 11/04/19 09:12 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Todd,
I saw this question yesterday, so I thought I would pose it to you. How has your life gotten worse under Trump. Not how others has gotten worse, or how you feel it has gotten worse, just how has yours gotten worse. I am not saying that is the only reason to vote for someone, but you railed on in the past how republicans voted against their best interest. I want to know how, at this point, your life has gotten worse. You can then rail about how it will get worse, or how you think you will lose rights, etc. But I bet in most areas, your life has gotten better. My guess is that rather than answer you will just start to spew baloney, but just facts would be nice for once.

Edited by Krijack (11/04/19 09:13 AM)

#1016537 - 11/04/19 09:21 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

1. I am embarrassed about the state of our government, and our standing in the world. I think it will have long lasting bad effects in a myriad of ways.

2. The well-being of others is directly tied to the well being of all of us. The incidence of STIs has gone up, especially in places where funding has been yanked from preventative care facilities to placate religious fanatics.

3. The divisiveness and bigotry coming directly from the White House emboldens racists and bigots to act out. The incidence of race-related crime has gone up, from those "very fine people".

4. Trust in our national elections is greatly eroded. This literally is the basis of our Democracy. Not just allowing, but defending those in foreign governments who meddle in our elections because it benefits the criminals you want in office will be the end our Democracy if it is not stopped cold.

5. Lastly, your very post is the worst thing happening. The "I got mine, screw the rest of you!" selfish attitude is the shittiest thing for our country, but as long as idiots have someone below them to blame those at the top will continue to convert all of our resources and tax dollars into their heaps of cash. This will be the end our Democracy if it is not stopped cold.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016538 - 11/04/19 09:28 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

6. The continued destruction of our environment affects me on the daily, and everyone else on this site. Even if a handful of oil execs and their bought and paid for bootlickers in the government have convinced the idiots that it's a commie plot to destroy America, the science is perfectly well settled; man caused global warming is destroying our entire ecosystem. It has already caused "ocean conditions" that are crushing the last remaining salmon and steelhead populations that have managed to survive the massive habitat destruction wreaked on our lands by the very same people.

7. The continued selling off of public lands to private resource extraction further destroys the environment that the very fish and game we pursue require to live, and shoves all of us onto smaller and smaller bits of land (and water), and puts more and more pressure on those fish and game. It makes our seasons shorter, makes our limits smaller, and makes all of it more and more expensive, with little back to show for that greater expense.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016539 - 11/04/19 09:30 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And, lastly...if you think those things don't affect me, and you, and everyone else, then you are part of the problem...and are absolutely 100% voting against your self-interest for some ultra-rich dude somewhere else to reap the benefits of your ignorance.

Fish on...

Todd

#1016542 - 11/04/19 11:51 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Ok. Here you go, Todd.

Page 165 of 222 < 1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |