Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1017042 - 11/14/19 11:03 PM This is why stupid should hurt
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv...ligious-belief/

Not surprised that right wing kooks want to raise stupid kids...they will eventually be stupid adults and vote for Republicans.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1017046 - 11/15/19 05:51 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1017051 - 11/15/19 07:28 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Interesting, 65 republicans and 30 democrats for, 3 democrats against. Looks like it is completely the republicans passing it. Maybe your opinion is based off where you get your news... The banner reads....the Progressive Secular Humanist. Perhaps instead of asking how old the earth is, a test should as " according to the current prevailing scientific theory, how old is the Earth?"

#1017052 - 11/15/19 08:05 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Calling settle science "theory" and giving any time at all to whacked out religious mythology as an alternative reality is why we can't have nice things.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017053 - 11/15/19 08:31 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
avidangler
Unregistered

Ohio. A friend of mine was from Ohio and called it the land of the stupid people. Sounds like he was right.

#1017096 - 11/15/19 05:22 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Stupid would be waiting for the Ice age that was predicted in when I was a kid. I would call that a Theory....

#1017105 - 11/16/19 05:52 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, stupid is using your Sky Fairy Storybook to make scientific and policy decisions, while fighting anyone else who says their Sky Fairy is the real Sky Fairy.

Think telling your kid that it's ok to be stupid is good for their careers? I guess they can always get into Liberty or the next Trump University, or pump gas for $8 an hour while blaming brown people for their lot in life...becoming the stupid cogs in the wheels of the ultra-rich is a great way to be happy.

Don't worry, just keep your head down and suck it up, Sky Fairy says you'll get yours in the next life, whether it be fairy wings, 60 virgins, or a front row seat on an intergalactic Sky Fairy spacemobile.

Fish on...

Todd

Edited by Todd (11/16/19 05:55 AM)

#1017106 - 11/16/19 07:10 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Krijack]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Krijack
Stupid would be waiting for the Ice age that was predicted in when I was a kid. I would call that a Theory....

Stupid is pretending it was a widely-held scientific belief.

It wasn't.

But you already knew that.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1017111 - 11/16/19 12:50 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Stupidity often is revealed through anger, when faced with a belief that contradictory to ones own. True intelligence finds beauty in the awesome understanding that we do not know everything.

#1017112 - 11/16/19 01:50 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Many years ago a man went on a journey. Coming home his best friend came and told him that his wife had been unfaithful. The man called him a liar and sent him away. The friend returned with another friend and tried to persuade the man to listen. You were gone, they said. You did not see what we saw. In anger the man rose up and killed his two friends. He then went out and slew the man they accused of sleeping with his wife. For good measure, he then locked his wife up in the basement. From that day forth, he lived happily proclaiming the beauty and purity of his wife, and rested in fact that no man raised a doubt about it.

#1017115 - 11/16/19 05:53 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

You do understand most "Brown people" are very religious and believe in Jesus and God correct?

So you try to offend people by claiming that none of it exists, then try to defend "Brown people"...

rofl

Prove none of it exists....

Atheists are some of the most fvcked up individuals on this planet...

#1017116 - 11/16/19 10:18 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
avidangler
Unregistered

I have yet to meet a true atheist. Most are agnostic and call themselves atheists. None of us really know what happens when we die.

#1017122 - 11/17/19 04:37 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

<<<<<<<<<<<------------ Infidel, and proud of it. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#1017123 - 11/17/19 08:34 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Sol Duc]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
<<<<<<<<<<<------------ Infidel, and proud of it. wink
Wtf does that even mean?

#1017124 - 11/17/19 08:42 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Evo

Atheists are some of the most fvcked up individuals on this planet...

Evo actually gets something right every so often. Atheism is the epitome of close mindedness, particularly because it insinuates the nonexistence higher deity which cannot be proven. It can be questioned for its existence or lack of and we have no way to prove it either way (agnosticism) which would be the more open minded viewpoint.

Streamer

#1017126 - 11/17/19 09:44 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Agnostics are Atheists, Atheists are Agnostics...

and if you want to get technical, they are both religions...

#1017128 - 11/17/19 10:17 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
avidangler
Unregistered

Agnostics are Atheists, Atheists are Agnostics...

and if you want to get technical, they are both religions...

Huh?

#1017129 - 11/18/19 06:28 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

they both say the same sh!t...

and religion is a belief, which forms a "group"...

#1017130 - 11/18/19 08:15 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

they both say the same sh!t

And just when Evo sees to have an understanding of something, he keeps talking and it shows that he doesn’t. rofl

They aren’t the same thing and don’t say the same thing. Atheism denies the existence of a higher deity while agnosticism holds the belief a higher deity may or may not be possible and that we have no way of proving it.

Streamer

Edited by Streamer (11/18/19 08:16 AM)

#1017131 - 11/18/19 10:07 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I'm all for people believing, or not believing whatever they want about religion...it literally is what's guaranteed by our Constitution.

That being said...you can believe that Moses parted the Red Sea if you want to, but if you are in a science class and they ask "What's the best way to survey for geoduck in the south end of Puget Sound?" and you reply back "Jesus can walk out there on the water and have his Chosen People part the sea for you and you can count them", then you are going to get an F and fail the class...you don't get to say stuff like that and get a passing grade.

That's what this topic is about...letting Sky Fairy beliefs allow you to get school credit for intentionally being ignorant of easily verifiable facts...there's a reason why Trump "loves the poorly educated", and it's not a reason that's good for the US, or mankind.

Believe what you want, worship no gods, one god, or a dozen gods...but don't let that belief system tell you that 2+2=3, unless you are good with getting an F in math, or that thunder and lightning is caused by Thor fighting ice giants and expect to pass a basic climatology class in college.

This shitt is why we have "abstinence only" education being pushed for by the right wing whackos when it is scientifically proven to result in more teenage pregnancies, more STIs, and consequently higher abortion rates...logic plays no part in it, and that is not how this should work.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017132 - 11/18/19 10:58 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
If stupid should hurt, Evo would be on a morphine drip.

Atheists and agnostics say / believe the same thing?

Wha???

#1017133 - 11/18/19 11:05 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Robert Flint..................................................

#1017134 - 11/18/19 11:59 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

lol

Athiests sure are crazy, what with all their demands for evidence and such.

Complete lunatics.

#1017135 - 11/18/19 12:09 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Streamer]
avidangler
Unregistered

Exactly
Agnosticism states the possibility whilst atheism professes the proof of a nonexistent god. I personally, am neither. I would suppose to some extent every person is agnostic as we really dont know what lies in the great beyond or who the great what is, is. I have found that if we get really honest about it , the belligerent ones have skeletinsnin their closet they haven't dealt with.

#1017136 - 11/18/19 12:10 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

See what other esoteric shi.t some of these cats will throw out there.there

#1017137 - 11/18/19 12:15 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ive posted this sh!t before, years ago...

ive also shown my interest in religions, and arguing with people about it....

so here, since no one wants to actually do the work....

One of the earliest definitions of agnostic atheism is that of theologian and philosopher Robert Flint, in his Croall Lecture of 1887–1888 (published in 1903 under the title Agnosticism).

The atheist may however be, and not unfrequently is, an agnostic. There is an agnostic atheism or atheistic agnosticism, and the combination of atheism with agnosticism which may be so named is not an uncommon one.[4]

If a man has failed to find any good reason for believing that there is a God, it is perfectly natural and rational that he should not believe that there is a God; and if so, he is an atheist... if he goes farther, and, after an investigation into the nature and reach of human knowledge, ending in the conclusion that the existence of God is incapable of proof, cease to believe in it on the ground that he cannot know it to be true, he is an agnostic and also an atheist – an agnostic-atheist – an atheist because an agnostic... while, then, it is erroneous to identify agnosticism and atheism, it is equally erroneous so to separate them as if the one were exclusive of the other...[4]

In 1885 Robert G. Ingersoll, popularly known as "The Great Agnostic", explained his comparative view of agnosticism and atheism as follows:[5]

The Agnostic is an Atheist. The Atheist is an Agnostic. The Agnostic says, ‘I do not know, but I do not believe there is any God.’ The Atheist says the same.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

#1017138 - 11/18/19 12:32 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

so here, since no one wants to actually do the work....

"Do the work"? lol. Says the unemployed bum.

rofl

Self awareness ever?

#1017140 - 11/18/19 12:40 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

should have known that stupid would be arriving in a post about being stupid....

#1017142 - 11/18/19 01:02 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Todd
"What's the best way to survey for geoduck in the south end of Puget Sound?" and you reply back "Jesus can walk out there on the water and have his Chosen People part the sea for you and you can count them", then you are going to get an F and fail the class...you don't get to say stuff like that and get a passing grade.

Not true.

That all depended on who was teaching the fish class.

smile

Run this by the powers that be in our state natural resources management agency, and you'd probably be in line for a promotion! That's some forward thinking right there! Heck, get the same guy to turn the water in to wine and now you've got the wineries knocking on your door to get in on that action! Promoted *AND* rich!

Oh, and let's not lump the "Chosen People" in with the "Chosen One", please.

#1017144 - 11/18/19 01:23 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

should have known that stupid would be arriving in a post about being stupid....

Yes you did at 11/16/19 05:53 PM.

Anyway is this evo feller the most stupid idiot on this here board? in my short time here I have noticed that to be the case. he also seems to like doubling down on stupid......probably a trump fan too cuz he always doubles down on stupid, too.

#1017145 - 11/18/19 02:07 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

since no one wants to actually do the work....

Ironic

#1017146 - 11/18/19 02:12 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: DBS]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: DBS

Yes you did at 11/16/19 05:53 PM.

Anyway is this evo feller the most stupid idiot on this here board? in my short time here I have noticed that to be the case. he also seems to like doubling down on stupid......probably a trump fan too cuz he always doubles down on stupid, too.

He is dumb as fuk.

The ironic thing is he sees the rest of us as the know-it-all full-of-$hit types when he is the very definition of it. Ive never seen a more sensitive little $hit in my life who still wants to be a know-it-all. Evo is that nerdy little annoying kid that gets beat up at recess and the recess lady doesn’t care anymore because it happens every single day.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017147 - 11/18/19 02:54 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

see there you go saying "us" again...

you do realize the people i know from this site laugh about people like YOU...

rofl

fvckin retard....

then, instead of trying or attempting to have a logical conversation about something, you just call me stupid and other dumb names because why? because you fvcking lost and have nothing, thats why you imbecilic no pussy getting wader pissing mother fvcker....

#1017148 - 11/18/19 03:01 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Like i said, religion interests me, maybe i get that from my dad and my grandfather, whom was a professor of theology at Harvard...

What's this Gayson? Since you know so much more than me since I'm just a dumb fvck...

rofl

#1017149 - 11/18/19 03:10 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Here's a hint muttface....

#1017150 - 11/18/19 03:33 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

Evo seems upset.

#1017151 - 11/18/19 03:36 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Evo seems upset.

And also seems to be ignoring the entire premise of the original post.

You can't see it, but I am wearing my shocked face over here.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017154 - 11/18/19 04:02 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

"That's why I am a hillside apple farming, imbecilic, no pussy getting, wader pissing, mother fvcker"....

grin Sig material. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1017155 - 11/18/19 04:16 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Sol Duc]
avidangler
Unregistered

It was Moses and the red sea,btw. GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!

#1017157 - 11/18/19 04:21 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Like i said, religion interests me, maybe i get that from my dad and my grandfather, whom was a professor of theology at Harvard...

What's this Gayson? Since you know so much more than me since I'm just a dumb fvck...

rofl

I don’t know if I know more than you. Nor have I ever made that claim. That may be why you are a retard?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017161 - 11/18/19 04:30 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

And also seems to be ignoring the entire premise of the original post.

Fish on...

Todd

Evotard, there may be a clue for you here. If you find it, you get a juice box and cookie from mommie.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017163 - 11/18/19 04:57 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

rofl

That would be "who," not "whom" Mr. Harvard. BTW, I'd believe your claim if you provide documentation. Even university professors sometimes have dumb relatives.

#1017165 - 11/18/19 05:11 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Todd,
Imagine having a teacher tell a kid exactly what you said..."Calling settle science "theory" and giving any time at all to whacked out religious mythology as an alternative reality is why we can't have nice things"

I would guess that the main push behind the legislation has more to do with the belief that some teachers are intolerant than a push against scientific theory. Regardless of what you believe in, intolerance is the key mark sign of stupidity.

It is becoming more and more clear where you fall into the equation.

#1017166 - 11/18/19 05:27 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Salmo g.]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

rofl

That would be "who," not "whom" Mr. Harvard. BTW, I'd believe your claim if you provide documentation. Even university professors sometimes have dumb relatives.

lol

Evo loves to pretend that knowing people who know things means you also know things.

It doesn't.

You have to do your own work.

#1017169 - 11/18/19 05:56 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nate, who is the wader pisser ? grin

- Albert Einstein.

#1017171 - 11/18/19 06:05 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

He died in 1984 when i was 5... I hardly knew him...

I do my own work, which is what makes this all that much more fun....

#1017175 - 11/18/19 06:27 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Its exercise...

And reading is learning, learning is work, if not, then the professors that make such statements, couldn't be professors because they read a bunch of stuff someone else wrote to get the degree to put them into a position to write something they didn't work to know...

#1017177 - 11/18/19 06:47 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

SSDD...

#1017178 - 11/18/19 07:06 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Its exercise...

And reading is learning, learning is work, if not, then the professors that make such statements, couldn't be professors because they read a bunch of stuff someone else wrote to get the degree to put them into a position to write something they didn't work to know...

Now I know why you are so sensitive to being called a retard, you fancy yourself a trailer park professor.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017179 - 11/18/19 07:46 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I'm not sensitive to sh!t bitch boy....

And i profess nothing...

Learn faggot

#1017181 - 11/18/19 08:45 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
avidangler
Unregistered

Now now...

#1017187 - 11/18/19 11:41 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Slow dunce is actually also worth a correct comment or two from time to time as well it seems. rofl

But watch he opens his mouth next and says something just as fawking stupid as Evo. rofl

#1017196 - 11/19/19 08:18 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

And i profess nothing...

Learn faggot

This reply says otherwise.

#1017197 - 11/19/19 08:23 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

And i profess nothing...

Learn faggot

Well said Professor Evotard.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017201 - 11/19/19 08:59 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Its exercise...

Good job removing any lingering doubt that you truly are the Evotard. Do you even have the slightest idea how dumb that sentence is?

#1017202 - 11/19/19 09:19 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

I had to do more than read to get a degree. Reading was part of it, but they wanted me to do more than that. There were exams, quizzes, papers and stuff.

#1017203 - 11/19/19 09:24 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble.

It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. - Mark Twain

#1017212 - 11/19/19 11:59 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

I had to do more than read to get a degree. Reading was part of it, but they wanted me to do more than that. There were exams, quizzes, papers and stuff.

Reading? I wish it was just reading.

Some arseshole neglected to tell that a degree in Fisheries involved science...and a *lot* of it.

Science? Math? Differential Equations? Chemistry? O-Chemistry? Physics? Statistics? Ecology? Biology?

Screw that! That crap was like hard and stuff.

I got a degree in fisheries to learn about fish, goddammit!!!!!

Go Dawgs!

rofl

#1017213 - 11/19/19 12:00 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Hey Evo - What's with the photo of the Iraqi Dinar note and the chicken scratches on the paper? Did you go there when Saddam was in power (Gulf War 1) and bring back some of their currency? I guess I'm stoopid and not scholarly as I'm not catching the hint/reference. Unlike you, I'm not smartz enough to use the googles and look it up. My copy and paste skillz are weak.

I do have a quran and some Uzbekistan soms at home. If I post photos of those, does that mean I be smartz and edumacated too? Oh, I've been to Uzbekistan and brought the the currency home with me. Didn't get it from a relative or the internet. I was in Kyrgyzstan too but I don't recall what their currency was, nor did I bring any home with me. I do recall the god damn rug-rat kids kept trying to steal the watch off of my wrist. I caught some kid trying to slip my watch off at the local bizarre, so I grabbed his wrist (hard), looked him in his terrified eyes, and in my best and loud "Merican Voice" told him to "Knock it the fvck off." Kid started screaming like a stuck pig which drew the attention of the adults. When the adults showed up and they found out this kid was trying to steal off of the Americans, the adults took him away, and started beating the wholly Allah out of him. Oddly enough, I was left alone by the local kids for the rest of the day. Fun times!

#1017216 - 11/19/19 12:10 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

You guys only need a degree in 401K.

Stay focused.

#1017218 - 11/19/19 12:18 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

no, i didnt go, i blew my knee up when i was about 20 and any hopes of joining the military were thrown out the window...

the Dinar note, clue, was to possibly throw the hint that the page is a Koran page...

the page from the Koran or Quran, however you would like to type it, is from the 1300's, and i purchased it years ago from a friend... ive always found it interesting, and in any case, if i run out of paper, i still have something to light the BBQ with....

the Dinar note was given to us by a very very good family friend, and guy that did a ton of work for my dad... one of the most genuine, and genuinely dangerous dudes you will ever meet....

the "scenario" was, he was a Force Recon Sniper in Kosovo, Bosnia, Jordan (i think) and Iraq in Desert Storm (first war as you noted), he was doing recon and had Saddam in his scope for over 6 hours, during which time Schwarzkopf never gave the go ahead to terminate the target...

Saddam left, and they entered the palace, gaining more intel and whatnot... apparently he grabbed a couple stacks of cash that were there and brought it home... he also has pictures inside the palace of him with some of the weapons that were in there, one of which was a golden AK...

he is the definition of black ops... and as i said, is a seriously genuine, and genuinely dangerous individual...

my dads other good friend and family friend growing up, Butch, was another guy like that... it was fun growing up around him, the stories he had were insane hearing as a kid... he was special ops Ranger, in Vietnam, told stories about jumping out of choppers in the pitch black in the jungle, going in on the target, slitting their throats, and getting out before anyone even knew anything happen...

you know what, that just made me realize something... i sure do miss my dad...

#1017219 - 11/19/19 12:30 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
You guys only need a degree in 401K.

Stay focused.

Started that degree when I was 21 or so. Been contributing the max to that degree every day since. Contributing more so, now that I turned fiddy.

I'm on track and focused, my friend.

Another reason why one should have and get a job with good benefits.

#1017223 - 11/19/19 12:51 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

I wouldn't know about a gov't job. I don't work for the gov't.

You vote? Damn, Stam!

#1017224 - 11/19/19 12:59 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Rambo sucks...

#1017225 - 11/19/19 01:17 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

no, i didnt go, i blew my knee up when i was about 20 and any hopes of joining the military were thrown out the window...

They were calling me to enlist when I was 15.

Do you ever post anything that isn’t a thinly veiled lie to build yourself up?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017226 - 11/19/19 01:32 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

no they werent, stop lying...

back then they never took faggots willingly in the military...

#1017227 - 11/19/19 01:38 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Jason Beezuz]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Do you ever post anything that isn’t a thinly veiled lie to build yourself up?

that evo feller thinks he is awesome simply by being in proximity of other people who actually accomplished things in their lives. more like he knew someone who knew someone who blew someone who once saw a tv show about iraq, thus evo is an army vet and navy seal all in one.

you can tell by what a badass he is to other walmart shoppers. waving guns at innocent people in the parking lot etc.

#1017233 - 11/19/19 03:30 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you retarded fvck i was asked a question and answered it... wtf is your deal? why dont you talk sh!t to him, im sure it can be arranged...

i see you still are with the gay sh!t as well, not that im surprised...

fvck Rocky too...

#1017234 - 11/19/19 04:04 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
avidangler
Unregistered

Rambo sucks...

fvck Rocky too...

Dude...why the Stallone hate? I have the deluxe Rambo collection on DVD rofl. Love that sh!t call me silly. I have almost all the Arnold flicks too,Commando and Predator are this shniznick!

#1017243 - 11/19/19 04:32 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

If you guys want a knowledge war, Evo will give you a knowledge war you wouldn't believe.

LMAO.

This chit just keeps getting better and better.

I don't even need to make jokes here.

Chit just writes itself.

thumbs

Edited by NickD90 (11/19/19 04:35 PM)

#1017245 - 11/19/19 04:37 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

BTW - Happy Bday Beez. Hopefully this thread has been a good gift to you.

#1017248 - 11/19/19 06:28 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam

Now, simmer down and tell us about the guy you know that could kick Rocky's ass as a warm up for kicking Josie Wales

Alright you listen here, NO ONE is kicken Josie Wales ass. Not ever!!! Dyin ain't much of a livin. Barbarosa would agree.

#1017251 - 11/19/19 06:35 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

First Blood was badass. When I was in high school, one of my buddies put a big gash in his arm, and sewed it up with some 2 lb test fishing line and a needle because he didn't have any insurance or scratch. We called him "Rambo" for the rest of our HS years.

My dad was a doctor, so if any of you guys need a pacemaker or some other similar device, PM me. My brother built lasers for a team of physicists at UW so they could trap a barium ion to make an atomic clock - the team's leader, Hans Dehmelt won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1989. So if you need solutions to any math equations or a laser weapon, again, send me a PM. Also, my mom was a research chemist specializing in pulp and paper, so if you need a digester built or some chemical sh!t formulated to break down your wood fibers..........well, you know.

I also met Krist Novoselic the other day, so I'm available if your band needs a bass player.

smile

Is this Beezy's birthday? Right on! Happy birthday! Mass birthdays in November in my family - everyone was getting a little on Valentine's Day! lol

#1017255 - 11/19/19 11:01 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
avidangler
Unregistered

First Blood was badass. When I was in high school, one of my buddies put a big gash in his arm, and sewed it up with some 2 lb test fishing line and a needle because he didn't have any insurance or scratch. We called him "Rambo" for the rest of our HS years.

rofl

#1017258 - 11/20/19 08:09 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

FMy dad was a doctor, so if any of you guys need a pacemaker or some other similar device, PM me. My brother built lasers for a team of physicists at UW so they could trap a barium ion to make an atomic clock - the team's leader, Hans Dehmelt won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1989. So if you need solutions to any math equations or a laser weapon, again, send me a PM. Also, my mom was a research chemist specializing in pulp and paper, so if you need a digester built or some chemical sh!t formulated to break down your wood fibers..........well, you know.

All those people were just pencil neck book readers fed a mountain of lies by liberal socialist professors. They don’t actually know anything according to Professor Evotard. Their ingenuity can actually be traced back to a trailer park full of people collecting disability, definitely not institutions of higher brain washing! KAG!!!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017259 - 11/20/19 08:18 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

FACT: All of our innovation has come from trailer parks and dudes who wear camo everything. Beware snowflakes.

Prove me wrong! KAG!!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017260 - 11/20/19 08:38 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: stam
I just know a guy that killed a bear with a knife.

Me too.

He's a fun guy to fish with. Good things happen on my line when he's near me.

I should go fishing with him in January. On his BDay.

#1017266 - 11/20/19 09:06 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Rock on Dan.

#1017268 - 11/20/19 09:10 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Can we get back to the topic at hand, which is why it would be better that being stupid caused actual physical pain, instead of giving out participation awards to religious fruit loops who get moved along in school for being intentionally incorrect, but blame it on Jesus, Mohammed, the Buddha, God, or Chuck Norris?

Fish on...

Todd

#1017272 - 11/20/19 09:25 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Gawd, I've known a few trained killers in my day, but it never occurred to me that they might be both genuine and genuinely dangerous as well. That Evo fella has a talent, a genuinely dangerous talent for penning hogwash entertainment, sure 'nuff.

#1017273 - 11/20/19 09:31 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: The Moderator]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: elparquito

Reading? I wish it was just reading.

Some arseshole neglected to tell that a degree in Fisheries involved science...and a *lot* of it.

Science? Math? Differential Equations? Chemistry? O-Chemistry? Physics? Statistics? Ecology? Biology?

Screw that! That crap was like hard and stuff.

I got a degree in fisheries to learn about fish, goddammit!!!!!

Go Dawgs!

rofl

I hear ya' Paker. I thought college was gonna' jus be like high school, only with ashtrays, and more beer drinkin', and more partying. Not all that hard stuff. And studying? Man, that was the sh!ts, not the shizzle. All those physics, statistics, and science just to learn to tie a proper improved clinch knot . . .

#1017275 - 11/20/19 09:40 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's really too bad you guys aren't in school in Ohio right now...you could have just written "The Flying Spaghetti Monster says fisheries is like a box of chocolates!" and taken your passing grades and gone fishing.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017278 - 11/20/19 09:51 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

You're right Todd. That and grade inflation is making education so much easier. Fvk, back in my day we had to prove we fvkin' knew what we were talking about. So unfair!

#1017279 - 11/20/19 10:30 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Facts are for libruhls and pacifists, anyway. Fukk those guys.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017280 - 11/20/19 10:51 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

So Dan, do you go to family reunions, or do you just sit in the corner and keep your mouth shut. Must suck to get the short end of the stick...... grin

#1017282 - 11/20/19 12:05 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

you could have just written "The Flying Spaghetti Monster says fisheries is like a box of chocolates!"

I see you've read my thesis.....

#1017287 - 11/20/19 12:51 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Krijack]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Krijack
So Dan, do you go to family reunions, or do you just sit in the corner and keep your mouth shut. Must suck to get the short end of the stick...... grin

Why would I do that?

I'm the smartest one in the family.

smile

#1017293 - 11/20/19 02:34 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I hope that the Ohio legislature that allows ignorant students to pass all their classes requires Ohio companies to hire those ignorant job applicants, even if they are unqualified to do more than flip burgers.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017303 - 11/20/19 07:23 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Well, yeah...but that kinda happens everywhere. "Conservatives" are the worst fuckin Socialists in the country.

Plus they whine about it all day, while being Socialists.

This thread is a perfect example.

The topic is about having to carry fuckin idiots who are encouraged to be fuckin iditos by a bunch of other fuckin idiots...all the while bitching about "religous freedom" as the reason why they need to be fuckin carried idiots.

Then the thread gets completely hijacked by a Trailer Park Professor/Assassin/Religious Expert...who is the most Socialist freeloading zero on this entire site...all the while bitching about that very thing.

We live in strange times.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017306 - 11/20/19 08:23 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Then the thread gets completely hijacked by a Trailer Park Professor/Assassin/Religious Expert...who is the most Socialist freeloading zero on this entire site...all the while bitching about that very thing.

rofl

#1017307 - 11/20/19 08:27 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

#1017309 - 11/20/19 08:33 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
avidangler
Unregistered

I just got a new shelf to house all my cds ,making more room for me to buy more albums and cds.

#1017310 - 11/20/19 08:38 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I just bought a few DK autographs... And a couple 1909 T206...

#1017315 - 11/21/19 06:50 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

I just bought a 6-pack of Busch tall boys and a jug of Clamato juice.

#1017316 - 11/21/19 06:57 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Gross...

#1017317 - 11/21/19 07:13 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Gross...

It's not a drink for the ladies. Have a White Claw. wink

#1017318 - 11/21/19 08:14 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Busch is the equivalent of hotdog water....

Clamato is period juice...

#1017321 - 11/21/19 08:21 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Clamato? Bush Beer? White Claw? 22's of MALT LIQUOR?

WTF?????

All I gotta say is that gin makes a man mean.

It's time to booze up and RIOT!

#1017322 - 11/21/19 08:24 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

used to drink alot of Bombay when i was younger... not so much anymore...

generally just a Cuervo bloody mary now adays....

#1017323 - 11/21/19 08:27 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

All the proof one needs to conclude that poor taste reigns on the Dark Side.

#1017324 - 11/21/19 08:30 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

poor taste?

oh trust me, i like the XO Hennesey and Remmy, even bought a 200 dollar bottle of Prince Napoleon for the Millennium, still have the box somewhere, bottle had a clock on it with an astrological map...

also have a bottle of Ghost Owl whiskey here, not much into whiskey anymore tho...

Patron is good, dont care to pay for it tho...

i like 1800...

#1017326 - 11/21/19 08:32 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

But what's your everyday drink Evo?

#1017327 - 11/21/19 08:37 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

just said, 1800 bloody mary...

some super high end Boodwietzer as well...

last time i cracked a Busch, the fvcker was flat, like ZERO carbonation... made me puke, and it was the last time i ever drank that sh!t...

Corona can be OK once and a while, St Pauli is alright, Heinekin is alright, not into that faggy ass craft beer sh!t like Moose Drool and Space Dust, Guiness is like drinking coffee grounds....

Modelo is good sometimes, Rolling Rock, yeah drank too much of that sh!t so no go there... same with Red Dog and Icehouse, kinda gag just thinking about it...

had a Coors Light at my brothers last weekend, yeah fvck light beer...

#1017329 - 11/21/19 08:41 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Bunch of drunk, dope smoking liberal state employees around here.

#1017331 - 11/21/19 08:45 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Super high end "Boodwietzer" is an oxymoron. Rolling Rock is Pennsylvania equivalent to Seattle's Rainier.

Geez, your taste in beer, while not terribly sophisticated is about high enough to disqualify you for the Dark Side.

#1017332 - 11/21/19 08:48 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Seems to me that the majority of the conversation is being carried by one guy who is not an employee anywhere, and a retired dude.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017334 - 11/21/19 08:50 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

You trying to make a point there somewhere?

#1017338 - 11/21/19 09:15 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

poor taste?

oh trust me, i like the XO Hennesey and Remmy, even bought a brag brag brag...

I get the feeling that no one trusts you here. Braggarts are usually full of shiit.

#1017339 - 11/21/19 09:23 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

If you don't chew big red then, Fvck you.....lol

#1017341 - 11/21/19 09:47 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You trying to make a point there somewhere?

Yes.

Response to this:

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Bunch of drunk, dope smoking liberal state employees around here.

Drunk, maybe, and dopey, maybe...but employees? Nah.

Seems to me that the majority of the conversation is being carried by one guy who is not an employee anywhere, and a retired dude.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017347 - 11/21/19 10:39 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Busch is the equivalent of hotdog water....

Clamato is period juice...

Fine. Don't have one then. Both brands will probably survive without being in your shopping list.

So you say you're a hotdog water and period juice drinker, huh?

Interesting.

#1017348 - 11/21/19 10:40 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Professor Evotard is a little boy so he enjoys milk, especially sausage milk.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1017352 - 11/21/19 10:52 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

rofl

sausage milk.

#1017354 - 11/21/19 12:05 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Dance of the lactating sausage.

#1017356 - 11/21/19 12:10 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Fine. Don't have one then.

+1

rofl

"Only a thirsty man complains about another person's choice of beers. Hold my beer and watch this! " -A. Hitler

#1017385 - 11/21/19 08:43 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Angry Darkside............ Best Darkside

#1017387 - 11/21/19 10:14 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

You damned PNW heathens.

They're called Bloody Bulls (Texas) or Red Beers (Colorado). They're ubiquitous where I'm from. Went from ma's boob to red beers.

(1) 12 oz. Coors Banquet LN or in a pinch, a Budwesier LN
(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco
A dash of two of Worcestershire (THE key ingredient)
Add a twist of lime if you want it

Stir.

Eat burritos & green chili.

Repeat.

*Note 1: Sorry Dan, Clamato is for dead ass bitches. Ain't no clam juice in a red beer. PERIOD. Ain't any real clams in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico & Arizona. It's either Mexican food or BBQ beer. Chit from the salt water has no bearing in this discussion.

**Note 2: If'n you pour anything other than a Coors Banquet LN, you are doing it wrong and I will heckle & smite you.

Edited by NickD90 (11/21/19 10:21 PM)

#1017389 - 11/21/19 10:27 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
avidangler
Unregistered

Alcoholism is no joke

#1017390 - 11/21/19 10:33 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

No it's not. smile

#1017392 - 11/21/19 10:58 PM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: NickD90
You damned PNW heathens.

They're called Bloody Bulls (Texas) or Red Beers (Colorado). They're ubiquitous where I'm from. Went from ma's boob to red beers.

(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco

Stir.

Repeat.

*Note 1: Sorry Dan, Clamato is for dead ass bitches. Ain't no clam juice in a red beer. PERIOD. Ain't any real clams in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico & Arizona. It's either Mexican food or BBQ beer. Chit from the salt water has no bearing in this discussion.

**Note 2: If'n you pour anything other than a Coors Banquet LN, you are doing it wrong and I will heckle & smite you.

Woohoo shout out New Mexico the 505 that’s my homeland &#127474;&#127485;

#1017403 - 11/22/19 08:45 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

He he, Nick mentioned Coors, like Coors is actually beer . . .

#1017404 - 11/22/19 08:53 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Salmo g.]
NickD90 Offline

He he, Nick mentioned Coors, like Coors is actually beer . . .

High noon under the ol' Oak tree on the outskirts of town. Pack a lunch old man. grin

#1017405 - 11/22/19 08:55 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

You damned PNW heathens.

(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco

Stir.

Repeat.

I'm sorry - you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fvck what they do in the retarded parts of the country. States without clams can go fvck off - all of 'em. Who cares what those clowns drink - they chose to live in Texas, so how smart could they be?

I said I was drinking Busch beer and Clamato. Didn't say red beer, didn't say Busch was great, didn't say any fuckin thing like that. I'll have one down and another mixed before you gather up all your ingredients for what should be a simple drink, though.

Oh, and making it sound like Coors is better than Busch is equally as stupid as saying Busch is hotdog water but you drink Corona. Your piss beer isn't better than my piss beer.

#1017407 - 11/22/19 08:59 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

You damned PNW heathens.

They're called Bloody Bulls (Texas) or Red Beers (Colorado)....

Sounded almost like a Michelada, which you all should try. Just get one from a really good Mexican restaurant that does them right.

#1017410 - 11/22/19 09:09 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

You damned PNW heathens.

(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco

Stir.

Repeat.

I'm sorry - you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fvck what they do in the retarded parts of the country. States without clams can go fvck off - all of 'em. Who cares what those clowns drink - they chose to live in Texas, so how smart could they be?

I said I was drinking Busch beer and Clamato. Didn't say red beer, didn't say Busch was great, didn't say any fuckin thing like that. I'll have one down and another mixed before you gather up all your ingredients for what should be a simple drink, though.

Oh, and making it sound like Coors is better than Busch is equally as stupid as saying Busch is hotdog water but you drink Corona. Your piss beer isn't better than my piss beer.

So triggered! Perfect. My job here is done. moose

#1017416 - 11/22/19 09:31 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Coors? That come with a fuckin umbrella in it?

#1017419 - 11/22/19 09:38 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

One day I'll post my family's recipe for Green Chili and it will change lives.

Like...it's so good that I've seriously contemplated making a business out of it and providing it commercially. There is literally nothing on the consumer market like it.

Damn - now I want a plate of real Mexican food. My only complaint about PNW cuisine is the lack of really good Mexican and BBQ. To their credit, the places up here try, but it's just not the same.

#1017423 - 11/22/19 09:51 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

You damned PNW heathens.

(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco

Stir.

Repeat.

You were the guy triggered by Busch and Clamato. Pot-kettle-black, glass houses and all that.

#1017424 - 11/22/19 09:54 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Beer.

Whiskey.

Don't make it so complicated.

Fish on...

Todd

#1017425 - 11/22/19 10:02 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

If you drink for the taste then get a good fawkin beer.

If you drink for the effect who gives a [Bleeeeep!] what you drink as long as it gets the job done.

Pretty simple to me.

#1017426 - 11/22/19 10:05 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

You damned PNW heathens.

(1) 6 - 8 oz. spicy V8
(1) pinch garlic salt
(1) pinch pepper
A dash or two of Tabasco

Stir.

Repeat.

You were the guy triggered by Busch and Clamato. Pot-kettle-black, glass houses and all that.

Yeah, but I'm right so that's different. wink

#1017429 - 11/22/19 10:18 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Yeah, but I'm right so that's different. wink

lol

"It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck."

I see we think alike.

#1017430 - 11/22/19 10:19 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Damn - now I want a plate of real Mexican food. My only complaint about PNW cuisine is the lack of really good Mexican and BBQ.

Here's a PSA for foodies that want that stuff too, but you gotta drive to Marysville.

La Terraza - an authentic taqueria with tons of house specialties too. The best carnitas. It's a total hole in the wall next to 31 flavors on State but it's the real deal...killer Micheladas there too. Don't confuse it with the shiitty other mexican joint across the parking lot.

Jeff's Texas Style BBQ - If you like Austin, TX style BBQ, this is the place. Just ask the Seahawks. The brisket is just like you can get in Austin.

#1017434 - 11/22/19 10:49 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

I can't believe you clowns don't just use Snap-E-Toms.

This rainbow state is outta hand.

Per Hank.............Queers Suck.

#1017478 - 11/23/19 10:41 AM Re: This is why stupid should hurt [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

"One day I'll post my family's recipe for Green Chili and it will change lives."

Nick, I'd like some good green chili, no more than 2 stars hot. I'm a pepper wimp. Please do post it.

"If you drink for the taste then get a good fawkin beer.

If you drink for the effect who gives a [Bleeeeep!] what you drink as long as it gets the job done.

Pretty simple to me."

That actually makes sense. Not sure if you should be saying stuff like that on the Dark Side.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 978 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |