#1018927 - 12/18/19 07:19 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Originally Posted By: Black Bart

This is your brain on Trump jizz. When you can draw an equivalency between making an unfortunate life choice and intentionally screwing people out of millions of dollars, you have officially been assimilated into the Cult of Trump.

You seem angry. You're not mad are ya ?

I'm kinda of mad that Obongo got all sorts of passes. If targeting conservatives by the IRS is not a impeachable act...what is? Anyone want to defend this?

Pay attention: Obama did not run the IRS, and the IRS targeted non-profit political groups who probably should have been paying taxes. This was a matter of what groups should get tax free status, not politics.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1018930 - 12/18/19 07:37 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Black Bart]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

[quote=FleaFlickr02]

This is your brain on Trump jizz. When you can draw an equivalency between making an unfortunate life choice and intentionally screwing people out of millions of dollars, you have officially been assimilated into the Cult of Trump.

You seem angry. You're not mad are ya ?

I am kind of mad, to be honest, but my true motivation is concern. I really do fear that by brazenly refusing to allow Congress its power of Executive oversight, Trump is doing severe, potentially irreparable damage to our democracy.

When you voted for Trump, did you want him to be President or King?

We already live in a plutocracy (the Republican ideal), but that generally beats a monarchy in terms of social justice. I don't think we want to go back to a monarchy. [/quote

Mr. FF ... It's not so much that I voted FOR Trump, but rather that I voted AGAINST that nasty bitch he was running against.

Like you, I do not always like what Trump has to say. But hey, for my money, I think he just doing it on purpose because it's just to damn much fun to watch the collective heads of the liberals and the spineless fence sitters to explode.

Gotta admit, he's got that covered and for me that's just money in the bank.

So with that, how bout trying not to stress the fvck out over things that are out of your immediate control. Look on the bright side, you still have a single vote to cast, on way or the other, come this upcoming November. And then there shall be peace.

My short term advice, go out to coast, flick a few fleas and enjoy the holiday season.

Chreers. Marv

That sounds like good advice. I might just take it. Actually, I'd say the odds are pretty good!

I don't like Hillary either. Pretty sure she was the only candidate the Dems could have fielded that could actually lose to Trump. For sure, the DNC really blew it there.

I don't agree that Trump does what he does to anger liberals. He does what he does because he's a pathological liar and a criminal. Always has been; always will be. I sincerely hope you're right and we'll all be able to look back on this and laugh someday, but anybody who has studied history knows the separation of powers is the only thing that's prevented someone like Trump from declaring himself king up until now. Once the Senate acquits him, it will mark the end of that separation of powers. That's not a good thing for any patriot.

#1018932 - 12/18/19 07:48 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Trump asked America to pray for him today. So get on your knees and pray! MAGAKAG

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1018935 - 12/18/19 08:11 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Knowing Washington's queer liberal votes don't mean chit in the scheme of things helps me sleep at night.

Cheers!

#1018957 - 12/18/19 11:56 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

TRUMP 2024 beer

- Albert Einstein.

#1018959 - 12/18/19 12:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

TRUMP 2024 beer

Lol. Throw that constitution out the window and have yourself a King! At least you are honest that you would enjoy serving a king. Some people just want to be bottoms.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1018961 - 12/18/19 12:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It's pretty clear that the Tumpsteteers like being on their knees with their mouths open...they'd make great peasants.

Fish on...

Tod

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1018963 - 12/18/19 12:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Anyone else find it funny that in 8 years of one of the worst president's in history, Toff did not say a peep about any of Obongos many blunders....why? Because he is the biggest partisan lap dog alive. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#1018967 - 12/18/19 12:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Anyone else find it funny that in 8 years of one of the worst president's in history, Toff did not say a peep about any of Obongos many blunders....why? Because he is the biggest partisan lap dog alive. smile

I never EVER EVER EVER have heard a single person say Obama was the greatest President in US history. Not Todd not any liberal anybody.

Trump Guzzlers say crap like Trump is the greatest President ever on a regular basis. They say he should be elected again in 2024. I know a lot of it is joking and trolling.

But, liberals never EVER make jokes like Obama should be King or we need to start a civil war and kill the conservatives, all stuff I have heard lately with far too much regularity from the some people who call themselves conservatives or patriots.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1018968 - 12/18/19 12:55 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, it's just the standard answer the wanna-be-peasants give...they literally cannot answer a single question about why they want to be on their knees begging for Trump to continue to piss on them without mentioning anyone other than Trump, especially if it's Obama or Hillary.

It's almost like they have no critical thinking skills, or something rofl

Fish on...

Todd

#1018969 - 12/18/19 01:02 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It's pathetic the length both sides will go to smearing the other for the sake of election.

Todd what's with the sudden Golden Shower Fantasies.

#1018973 - 12/18/19 01:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Deflect……. wink I happen to think Trump is the biggest loud mouth, conceded a hole in Wa, and I would wish he would STFU. That being said I 'm glad he's our president instead of HC.

The left couldn't beat him in 2014, now their hell bent on trying other avenues to get him out of office. I don't think he's even broken any law. It's not like Billy Clintoon's impeachment were he was facing 11 felonies.

It's funny hearing these house rat's talking about how sad a day it is in America and they take no pleasure in this.....blah,blah.blah. GMAFB.. grin rofl

Edited by Sol Duc (12/18/19 02:18 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#1018975 - 12/18/19 01:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You may have to read two entire Trump Adderal-fueled 5am rage tweets to find that many misspellings and that much bad grammar.

No wonder you want to nuzzle his junk.

Fish on...

Todd

#1018978 - 12/18/19 02:16 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

No junk nuzzling here.

- Albert Einstein.

#1018980 - 12/18/19 02:42 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
It's funny watching tough guys lick shoes.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1018982 - 12/18/19 03:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
It's funny watching tough guys lick shoes.

It's because they are actually gigantic pussies who like being told who to hate, and that their pathetic lives are all the result of someone else's shortcomings.

Fish on...

Todd

#1018983 - 12/18/19 03:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Today's lunch selection was ok. Tried that new Wendy's hollapenya bacon cheeseburger. It's pretty decent for fast food. The spice level was higher than I expected, which is a pretty bold statement for 'Merican white people food. I'd give it a fair 6.5/10 on execution and a 8/10 for pushing acceptable boundaries.

BTW - Wendy's natural lemonade is dang good. Just the right amount of tartness. I like that. A solid 8.5/10. It almost rivals Chick-Fil-A's lemonade. All the feel-good progressives can rest easy knowing that they can get a good tasty lemonade at a reasonable price with fast & friendly service without having to dance with the devil. Thank GOD for capitalism and nutritionally deficient food stuffs.

#1018985 - 12/18/19 03:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Are there any chic-fil-a's in w Washington ?

- Albert Einstein.

#1018986 - 12/18/19 03:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
More people watched my Impeachment than Andrew Johnson! Huge ratings! Biggest ever! Winning!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#1018987 - 12/18/19 03:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Are there any chic-fil-a's in w Washington ?

Yes.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 184 of 222 < 1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 172 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |