Page 187 of 222 < 1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1019112 - 12/19/19 09:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: NickD90]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: NickD90
I'm dying laughing from all of the bookface type retards in the past 24 hours that think Trump has to like, rent a U-haul and start packing and chit. GTFOH. Really? OK....

It's sad really. An indictment on our educational system.

This.

#1019124 - 12/19/19 10:38 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Streamer]
avidangler
Unregistered

Didn't this exact scenario play out with Billy Blue Balls?

#1019130 - 12/19/19 10:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

If I remember it right I believe it was more bipartisan. This time is more partisan based. Otherwise similar.

Poor Billy Blue balls... anyone would be that way when their wife looks like a piece of cracked dry leather and their goods probably resemble a hung meat locker.

#1019131 - 12/19/19 10:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Streamer]
avidangler
Unregistered

She is brutal. Monica Lewinsky is no prize but Hilary makes her look like Jane Seymour.

#1019133 - 12/19/19 11:09 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Agreed... for fukkks sake he was the damn president of the United States and Blowinsky was the best he could do? I guess it doesn’t matter he was a serial cheater... hell I think anyone would be if they were married to a hag like Hillary.

#1019134 - 12/19/19 11:20 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Streamer]
avidangler
Unregistered

Like the great Patrice O Neal said,Halle Berry's pu$$y is the same as the b!tch who works at McDonalds. That's why Tiger was smashing horrifying looking women. But it's a sign of low self esteem or overcompensation to bang ugly chicks.

#1019140 - 12/20/19 06:39 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Told you it wan wasn't "big"....

Nor was it even legit rofl

Graham, the president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, responded on Facebook:

Christianity Today released an editorial stating that President Trump should be removed from office—and they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements), so I feel it is important for me to respond. Yes, my father Billy Graham founded Christianity Today; but no, he would not agree with their opinion piece. In fact, he would be very disappointed. I have not previously shared who my father voted for in the past election, but because of this article, I feel it is necessary to share it now. My father knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump. He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation.

Graham continued:

For Christianity Today to side with the Democrat Party in a totally partisan attack on the President of the United States is unfathomable. Christianity Today failed to acknowledge that not one single Republican voted with the Democrats to impeach the President. I know a number of Republicans in Congress, and many of them are strong Christians. If the President were guilty of what the Democrats claimed, these Republicans would have joined with the Democrats to impeach him. But the Democrats were not even unanimous—two voted against impeachment and one voted present. This impeachment was politically motivated, 100% partisan. Why would Christianity Today choose to take the side of the Democrat left whose only goal is to discredit and smear the name of a sitting president? They want readers to believe the Democrat leadership rather than believe the President of the United States.

Graham pointed out, “The President has been a staunch defender of religious freedom at home and around the world—and Christianity Today wants us to ignore that? Also the President has appointed conservative judges in record number—and Christianity today wants us to ignore that?”

He concluded, “Christianity Today said it’s time to call a spade a spade. The spade is this—Christianity Today has been used by the left for their political agenda. It’s obvious that Christianity Today has moved to the left and is representing the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism. Is President Trump guilty of sin? Of course he is, as were all past presidents and as each one of us are, including myself. Therefore, let’s pray for the President as he continues to lead the affairs of our nation.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/magazine-...aign=benshapiro

#1019141 - 12/20/19 06:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Franklin Graham is a real POS, in my opinion.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1019144 - 12/20/19 07:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Hey Evotard, here is a link to the Christianity Today article “Trump Should Be Removed From Office” with the story on the front page: https://www.christianitytoday.com/

How is this not legit?

Also, the way you say I told you so makes you sound prepubescent.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1019145 - 12/20/19 07:53 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I can copy and paste from the web too!!!!:

“Christianity Today was founded by Billy Graham, the most prominent evangelical figure in modern history. It is a vehemently anti-choice, conservative publication.

The second it called for Trump's removal, the entire GOP attacked it as "far-left."

THIS IS HOW CULTS THINK.”

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1019146 - 12/20/19 08:12 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Evo gets mad when you say sh!t about Fatso the way some people get upset if you say sh!t about their mom.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1019148 - 12/20/19 08:15 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Evo
Told you it wan wasn't "big"....

Nor was it even legit rofl

Graham, the president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, responded on Facebook:

Christianity Today released an editorial stating that President Trump should be removed from office—and they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements), so I feel it is important for me to respond. Yes, my father Billy Graham founded Christianity Today; but no, he would not agree with their opinion piece. In fact, he would be very disappointed. I have not previously shared who my father voted for in the past election, but because of this article, I feel it is necessary to share it now. My father knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump. He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation.

Graham continued:

For Christianity Today to side with the Democrat Party in a totally partisan attack on the President of the United States is unfathomable. Christianity Today failed to acknowledge that not one single Republican voted with the Democrats to impeach the President. I know a number of Republicans in Congress, and many of them are strong Christians. If the President were guilty of what the Democrats claimed, these Republicans would have joined with the Democrats to impeach him. But the Democrats were not even unanimous—two voted against impeachment and one voted present. This impeachment was politically motivated, 100% partisan. Why would Christianity Today choose to take the side of the Democrat left whose only goal is to discredit and smear the name of a sitting president? They want readers to believe the Democrat leadership rather than believe the President of the United States.

Graham pointed out, “The President has been a staunch defender of religious freedom at home and around the world—and Christianity Today wants us to ignore that? Also the President has appointed conservative judges in record number—and Christianity today wants us to ignore that?”

He concluded, “Christianity Today said it’s time to call a spade a spade. The spade is this—Christianity Today has been used by the left for their political agenda. It’s obvious that Christianity Today has moved to the left and is representing the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism. Is President Trump guilty of sin? Of course he is, as were all past presidents and as each one of us are, including myself. Therefore, let’s pray for the President as he continues to lead the affairs of our nation.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/magazine-...aign=benshapiro

I dunno, Evo. Even if Franklin Graham doesn't agree, it's clear there's division welling up among the ranks. I'll hold on to hope that Christians are starting to realize Trump looks a lot more like the Antichrist than he does a savior. Now that they've got the judges they wanted, they're not likely to stand behind his indefensible behavior much longer.

By the way, in case you still think you're right about the status of the impeachment, I'll clarify (again), that the House is the only institution that has the power to impeach. The Senate is the only one that can send him packing. Regardless of consequences, he has been impeached. That is now history.

#1019151 - 12/20/19 08:25 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Franklin Graham is a cuck.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1019156 - 12/20/19 08:32 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Franklin Graham, and most evangelical Christians today, would do well to pray really hard that Christ isn't anything at all like the Christ in the Bible, because if He is, they are all going straight to Hell.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1019165 - 12/20/19 09:25 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Trumps approval rating is rising as closet Dems jump ship.

#1019172 - 12/20/19 10:45 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: avidangler
Like the great Patrice O Neal said,Halle Berry's pu$$y is the same as the b!tch who works at McDonalds. That's why Tiger was smashing horrifying looking women. But it's a sign of low self esteem or overcompensation to bang ugly chicks.

The weird thing is that I stumbled across some research study regarding infidelity and it was something like 90% of the time a man cheated it was with a person that was rated as less physically attractive than their parter.

#1019173 - 12/20/19 10:48 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Todd
Franklin Graham, and most evangelical Christians today, would do well to pray really hard that Christ isn't anything at all like the Christ in the Bible, because if He is, they are all going straight to Hell.

Fish on...

Todd

I agree for the most part... maybe not straight to hell but you get the idea.

#1019175 - 12/20/19 11:04 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Trump went through this because he asked Zelinksy to look into Bidens quid pro quo, that they said is exactly what Trump did by asking....

now Pelosi, is saying she isnt going to turn over the articles until she gets what she wants in the trial...

uhhhhh, whats that called again?

Pelosi is also obstructing congress, and abusing her power, by witholding the articles until she gets what she wants...

the Democrats are doing this sh!t right out in the open, and no one is saying anything about it...

THAT IS A CULT....

#1019177 - 12/20/19 11:15 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Trump went through this because he asked Zelinksy to look into Bidens quid pro quo, that they said is exactly what Trump did by asking....

now Pelosi, is saying she isnt going to turn over the articles until she gets what she wants in the trial...

Pelosi is also obstructing congress, and abusing her power, by witholding the articles until she gets what she wants...

the Democrats are doing this sh!t right out in the open, and no one is saying anything about it...

THAT IS A CULT....

If so, that witch needs to be burned at the stake.

#1019178 - 12/20/19 11:15 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

THAT IS A CULT....

Man, that is just too much stupid to unpack. Step away from foxnews man. They lie almost as much as trump and you gobble it up by the wad load.

Page 187 of 222 < 1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1294 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645376 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |