Page 199 of 222 < 1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1019914 - 01/09/20 12:24 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Streamer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Just what evidence do you have that DT does drugs? The guy has never drank or smoked.....Not liken him is not evidence. crazy

The fat fvck said he’s never drank or smoked... so it must be true! Keep following the sheep herd. Don’t mind that they went off the cliff.

Slow dunce is gullible and will believe anything that comes out of the tDumpsters mouth.

Not really. Next.

- Albert Einstein.

#1019915 - 01/09/20 12:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
I think he is trying to say that 1/2 of your body talks about getting stoned.

What the hell is your better half doing then?

Only my mouth talks. Well, unless my ass is.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1019917 - 01/09/20 01:17 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Krijack]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Don't about half of you talk openly about getting stoned and drinking on a regular basis. Guess that does explain a lot.

So your saying being out of your mind Trump drunk is OK?

#1019924 - 01/09/20 07:29 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
avidangler
Unregistered

Just what evidence do you have that DT does drugs? The guy has never drank or smoked.....Not liken him is not evidence. crazy

The fat fvck said he’s never drank or smoked... so it must be true! Keep following the sheep herd. Don’t mind that they went off the cliff.

Slow dunce is gullible and will believe anything that comes out of the tDumpsters mouth.

Not really. Next.

Actually most here would say,emphatically,yes. BOOM!

#1020150 - 01/14/20 08:14 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Bad news for Trumpkteers, the outing is beginning.

#1020168 - 01/15/20 12:31 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Bad news for Trumpkteers, the outing is beginning.

Not really.

Trumpanzees know he is a lying, cheating, charlatan, exactly the same as non-Trumpanzees. He always has been, is now, and always will be. It's been painstakingly fact checked and documented for decades now.

They literally do not care. He lies directly to their faces, and they do not care. In fact, they seem to love it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1020169 - 01/15/20 01:08 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
It's not that we don't care he lies - we'd rather he not as he'd have more people in his camp. It's much more about making traction with policies we care about which he's been quite effective at. All politicians lie. (Yes some more than others - case in point) So an honest politician has not, is not, nor ever will be a differentiator. It's all about the policies and boldness to enact them.

All that said I certainly don't agree with all Trump's policies (environment, reasonable immigration, some social issues, etc.) but do agree with some major priority (to me) policies (economy, abortion restrictions, religious freedom, border security, America first foreign policy, etc.)

I refuse to get into debates with progressive, leftist or Democrat friends and relatives around Trumps character or personality (certainly wish he didn't make it such a sore point though) but happy to have civil policy discussions and usually find we are not too far apart on many of those.

So bottom line, I'll vote for Trump not because I'm an uneducated idiot or that he has such upstanding character, but rather that he is effectively pushing priority policies forward - and how about all those judges?!! {;>)

#1020171 - 01/15/20 02:09 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: OceanSun]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: OceanSun
It's not that we don't care he lies - we'd rather he not as he'd have more people in his camp. It's much more about making traction with policies we care about which he's been quite effective at. All politicians lie. (Yes some more than others - case in point) So an honest politician has not, is not, nor ever will be a differentiator. It's all about the policies and boldness to enact them.

All that said I certainly don't agree with all Trump's policies (environment, reasonable immigration, some social issues, etc.) but do agree with some major priority (to me) policies (economy, abortion restrictions, religious freedom, border security, America first foreign policy, etc.)

I refuse to get into debates with progressive, leftist or Democrat friends and relatives around Trumps character or personality (certainly wish he didn't make it such a sore point though) but happy to have civil policy discussions and usually find we are not too far apart on many of those.

So bottom line, I'll vote for Trump not because I'm an uneducated idiot or that he has such upstanding character, but rather that he is effectively pushing priority policies forward - and how about all those judges?!! {;>)

Narrator: It's because he's an idiot.

#1020172 - 01/15/20 02:35 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: OceanSun]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

So bottom line, I'll vote for Trump not because I'm an uneducated idiot or that he has such upstanding character, but rather that he is effectively pushing priority policies forward

Policies set via executive order (which most of his policy changes were done by) will be undone in the first days of the next sane president's term. I don't call that effective. I call it temporary.

Had he had a clue how to work with congress to implement more permanent changes, then you could call him effective.

#1020176 - 01/15/20 04:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: OceanSun]
avidangler
Unregistered

You are retarded.

#1020177 - 01/15/20 04:31 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I hope one day that all American daughters have equal opportunity to get inspected while naked and grabbed in their pussy by DJT. MAGA KAGA FAGA

I pray one day that DJT will get the Nobel Peace Prize he so deserves because Obama got one. MAGA KAGA FAGA

I wish all Americans to be as brilliant and in perfect health as Supreme Leader DJT. MAGA KAGA FAGA

#1020180 - 01/15/20 06:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Ocean Sun is a false idol worshipper.

He thinks his pro-life stance is going to get him through the gates, but the truth is, I'll be seeing him in hell with the rest of the miscreants.

lol

#1020186 - 01/15/20 08:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
LOL - at least you're a witty little runt Dan. You must have a ton of extra bandwidth now that Hank's gone. You'll have to step up your game though, Hank was way too easy of a sucker fish. Always enjoy the banter -- seldom engage.

BTW - we all deserve hell and a pro-life stance doesn't change that. Even the bible says the best of our own efforts are akin to a nasty, old, used feminine pad. There is, however, a diversion program available for those interested -- hit me up in your time of need and I'll break it down for you. I'll be holding my breath. {;>)

Keep Calm and Carry On

#1020187 - 01/15/20 09:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
There is no heaven or hell. There is nothing after death.

BUT!

If there were, I'd be singing with the Angels and doing like....Angel stuff. Sleeping on clouds, pluckin' harps n' chit.

#1020188 - 01/15/20 10:01 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
As more of a centrist myself, I can appreciate a good solid discussion of policy with someone on either side. Oceansun is at least a reasonable person that can have a discussion (It seems.) Someone such as wankster, Slow Dunce and other Trump guzzlers aren’t able to actually discuss policy. They throw out straw man arguments and or talk about how horrible Obama was. Conversely, most of the left wing whack jobs on this site truly have Trump derangement syndrome and are so obsessed with his character flaws and faults that they cannot give any type of credit for the few things he is capable of doing well. And those of you who are in that category are equally as pathetic as Wankster and Slow Dunce.

Edited by Streamer (01/15/20 10:04 PM)

#1020190 - 01/15/20 10:09 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Streamer]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
As more of a centrist myself, I can appreciate a good solid discussion of policy with someone on either side. Oceansun is at least a reasonable person that can have a discussion (It seems.) Someone such as wankster, Slow Dunce and other Trump guzzlers aren&#146;t able to actually discuss policy. They throw out straw man arguments and or talk about how horrible Obama was. Conversely, most of the left wing whack jobs on this site truly have Trump derangement syndrome and are so obsessed with his character flaws and faults that they cannot give any type of credit for the few things he is capable of doing well. And those of you who are in that category are equally as pathetic as Wankster and Slow Dunce.

That's a bold move Cotton. Let's see how it plays out.

#1020199 - 01/16/20 07:26 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: OceanSun]
Dan S. Offline

LOL - at least you're a witty little runt Dan. You must have a ton of extra bandwidth now that Hank's gone. You'll have to step up your game though, Hank was way too easy of a sucker fish. Always enjoy the banter -- seldom engage.

BTW - we all deserve hell and a pro-life stance doesn't change that. Even the bible says the best of our own efforts are akin to a nasty, old, used feminine pad. There is, however, a diversion program available for those interested -- hit me up in your time of need and I'll break it down for you. I'll be holding my breath. {;>)

Keep Calm and Carry On

No offense, but a false idol worshipper doesn't sound like the kind of person who is going to give any good advice about not ending up in hell.

Are you putting up signs for your golden calf this upcoming election season?

Enjoy your increased wealth. Maybe you can slip St. Pete a hundo and he'll pretend not to notice that you didn't learn anything from Jesus.

#1020200 - 01/16/20 07:26 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
This “character flaw” thing is a black hole. If Satan followed the policies you wanted, would you vote for him?

Furthermore, Clinton was impeached for his character flaws, and now we see everyone who hated on Clinton giving Trump a pass for the same type behavior?

I agree with many of Trump policies in concept, many people do. But if you look closer, you start to see that type of guy who lies to everyone and just make stuff up as they go along. In fact, most of Trump’s behavior if you look close is disturbing, it’s the little things too, not the big things, that is my point.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1020203 - 01/16/20 08:33 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

#1020204 - 01/16/20 09:08 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Pours my beer, licks my ear.
Brings out the devil in me.......
He'll ain't a bad place to be!

Page 199 of 222 < 1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 948 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |