Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1023325 - 03/02/20 09:08 AM Re: Corona Virus ***** [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Evo
So then you lied....

Like you give two shits about lies while you give yourself and your butt buddy twump a pass on lying all day long. lol.

Besides, I said it was a joke. Just like you are a joke. But since you have no sense of humor, and no brain, you'll have to live with your sad sack self.

#1023341 - 03/02/20 11:19 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Evo seems to be struggling pretty badly here.

This seems to be a frequent occurrence.

His last few responses are pretty whack, yo.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1023343 - 03/02/20 11:45 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

not really, considering you guys take everything i say to the bank, even when i make a joke....

odd how thats not the case when others do it....

oh wait, thats a common occurrence here...

#1023353 - 03/02/20 12:44 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
The virus is thinning the heard here in our state. 6 deaths now. 33 schools closed.

I'd be willing to wager I'll be home telecommuting by the end of the week, as I can't imagine Seattle Public Schools not closing soon.

It's not even Tuesday yet........

#1023355 - 03/02/20 12:49 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: The Moderator]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: elparquito
The virus is thinning the heard here in our state. 6 deaths now. 33 schools closed.

I'd be willing to wager I'll be home telecommuting by the end of the week, as I can't imagine Seattle Public Schools not closing soon.

It's not even Tuesday yet........

Hey, where was Rich regarding all of this? Hey Rich, you totally dropped ball on the Coronavirus. You totally let us down. Spend a little less time chasing down house slappers and wood knockers and save us all.

#1023356 - 03/02/20 12:56 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: DBS]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: DBS
Originally Posted By: Streamer
The fear mongering around this is pretty incredible. It’s hard to say exactly what the full threat and potential is of this may be, but people seem to really be freaking out. TP, sanitizer, masks, etc. seem to be selling out everywhere like hot cakes.

The recurring thing I saw on the local news were the people stocking up on bottled water. Bottled fvckin water! It's not an earthquake, ya dopes. Turn on the tap in a pinch. Shiit...the tap water around his is generally better than that bottled crap anyway ....+ chlorine.

I have a pantry and a freezer full of food. Plus I got a shitton of extra supplies from when I raided Rich Gee's bunker. Tip: If you ever raid Rich's bunker, watch the hell out for them wood knockers and house slappers.

Spot on. !

- Albert Einstein.

#1023358 - 03/02/20 01:10 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

#1023372 - 03/02/20 02:18 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

Area codes no longer matter. [Bleeeeep!] is hitting the fan around here and will be soon wherever you are to.

The office today was pretty weird, ominous and empty. Lots of folks have self quarantined or are planning on WFH. I'm pretty much WFH now. I still have some appointments this week and jury duty next week, but past that, I'm just gonna chill around the ponderosa for a while.

I think it's time to pull plug on events, large gatherings and most interstate travel. Sporting events, the Seattle ComicCon in 2 weeks etc. Not necessarily a quarantine, but the state needs to take a proactive approach to masses of people and public vectors. Employers need to as well. I have a bad feeling this is going to break a lot of people either healthwise or financially.

Hold onto yer' butts folks. Tuesday is nigh!

#1023373 - 03/02/20 02:20 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Better stock up on tube socks and laundry detergent.

Seriously......................good luck.

#1023374 - 03/02/20 02:23 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Tide pods.
Don't worry it'll go away like magic as soon as it warms up, right Evo.

#1023375 - 03/02/20 02:35 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Better stock up on tube socks and laundry detergent.

Seriously......................good luck.

rofl I'm good...thanks! thumbs

Good luck to you and everyone else. God speed Amigos!

#1023376 - 03/02/20 02:48 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

what are you asking me for?

you are the master of disease, why dont you tell everyone whats going on?

#1023380 - 03/02/20 03:11 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
It very well could diminish rapidly when it warms up. Coronavirus is not very durable temperature-wise. That's the way the flu operates, too.

It's still a bad plan to count on that happening, though, as your "defense" instead of taking actions to help, rather than firing whislteblowers and blaming the outbreak on Democrats. That's what a fuckin' retard would do. Maybe a reassuring address stating facts and safety procedures would be a better idea than being a complete donkus.

Even though I feel coronavirus is a minor threat to me healthwise, it could be a major threat to our supply chains at work - and that worries me. It's already started, too - and not just for Purell and N95 masks. I'm not losing sleep about it, but it's not something to just brush off as no big deal, either. It's already costing certain industries billions in losses and that's not changing any time soon.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1023382 - 03/02/20 03:13 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
what are you asking me for?

you are the master of disease, why dont you tell everyone whats going on?

Lol. Professor Evotard showing some humility?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1023384 - 03/02/20 03:19 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Katies place, which is a 9 floor building, had all the masks taken at the entrance, they are now limiting them to patients... all PSR's are required to wear masks all day, every day...

they are now stopping anyone at the entrance with cough, fever, flu symptoms, ect and screening them before entering...

the doctor is now preparing to use Telehealth to screen patients before coming in if they have any symptoms...

the WALMART up the street, toilet paper was pretty much gone, alcohol gone, sanitizer gone, Vitamin C gone, water gone, chili and stuff like that gone...

Sawant is saying that doctors should give free visits to people now... which is absolute horsesh!t...

people are walking around stores in hazmat suits and masks/respirators, some asshole old fvck was driving around on a scooter coughing on all the glass doors that had the frozen food....

and yes, the warmer weather will knock it way back, just like it does with every other coronavirus...

people are losing their minds over this...

#1023386 - 03/02/20 03:31 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

When your leaders strongest suits are lying and conning, and there's a real emergency, time to worry.

#1023387 - 03/02/20 03:46 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

people like you are nuts... you say stupid things like Trump isnt doing what should be done, hes not doing it fast enough, its not enough money, blah blah blah...

2009 H1N1 epidemic, Obama waited 6 months after being discovered, and didnt do anything about it till millions were infected and over 1k people already died from it....

Trump on this, got started on it within 1 month of it being discovered, and the response started with 0 deaths and only a few thousand infections...

the guy could literally figure out the cure for it himself, and people like you would say it wasnt enough...

sit your ass down and let people that are qualified handle it, cuz you sure as sh!t arent....

#1023388 - 03/02/20 03:55 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
people like you are nuts... you say stupid things like Trump isnt doing what should be done, hes not doing it fast enough, its not enough money, blah blah blah...

2009 H1N1 epidemic, Obama waited 6 months after being discovered, and didnt do anything about it till millions were infected and over 1k people already died from it....

Trump on this, got started on it within 1 month of it being discovered, and the response started with 0 deaths and only a few thousand infections...

the guy could literally figure out the cure for it himself, and people like you would say it wasnt enough...

sit your ass down and let people that are qualified handle it, cuz you sure as sh!t arent....

lol

But.........but...........but....................OBAMA!!

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1023390 - 03/02/20 03:56 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lol

you can tell who cares about Americans and who doesnt...

you can tell who knows how to combat something like this and who doesnt...

but you go ahead and baaaa baaa little sheep...

#1023391 - 03/02/20 04:07 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

lol

But.........but...........but....................OBAMA!!

But...but....but.....Your Pile hole was shut for 8 years during Obummers tenure. LMFAO !! But.... but.......the Inverted yield curve. LMFAO.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 8 of 90 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |