Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 90 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1023392 - 03/02/20 04:08 PM Re: Corona Virus ***** [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
rofl

Yeah, you can sure tell. Your care for Americans practically oozes from your pores.

rofl

STFU loser. You're the sheep. Whatever Trump says, you say. Whatever he does, you defend. The CDC says to take this seriously, Trump says it's a Democrat hoax. Who knows their ass from a hole in the ground, and who's a fat loser that lives on Pennsylvania Avenue?

No need to answer, shoelicker. I already know.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1023393 - 03/02/20 04:10 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Evo
people like you are nuts... you say stupid things like Trump isnt doing what should be done, hes not doing it fast enough, its not enough money, blah blah blah...

2009 H1N1 epidemic, Obama waited 6 months after being discovered, and didnt do anything about it till millions were infected and over 1k people already died from it....

Trump on this, got started on it within 1 month of it being discovered, and the response started with 0 deaths and only a few thousand infections...

the guy could literally figure out the cure for it himself, and people like you would say it wasnt enough...

sit your ass down and let people that are qualified handle it, cuz you sure as sh!t arent....

lol

But.........but...........but....................OBAMA!!

But...but....but.....Your Pile hole was shut for 8 years during Obummers tenure. LMFAO !! But.... but.......the Inverted yield curve. LMFAO.

No it wasn't. Your head was just stuffed too far up your ass to hear anything. Like it is now.

Go fvck yourself, loser. If you knew what an inverted yield curve was, that would be one thing, but you're too fuckin' stupid to even know what that means. Good thing you're like Trump and your parents will take care of you.

#1023394 - 03/02/20 04:15 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the democrats are blowing it out of proportion for sure, especially their media buddies...

even Schumers punk ass deleted a tweet that said Trump was trying to punish immigrants by closing the border to Chinese travelers early on...

no one said not to take it seriously, including Trump, who may declare a national emergency soon to get FEMA involved...

also, i thought you were "done with me" Dan....

better watch it with the name calling....

#1023395 - 03/02/20 04:18 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Professor Evotard, most of us are Americans. It isnt just you and the people you agree with, and your buddies at Fort Lewis.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1023396 - 03/02/20 04:20 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

people like you are nuts... you say stupid things like Trump isnt doing what should be done, hes not doing it fast enough, its not enough money, blah blah blah...

2009 H1N1 epidemic, Obama waited 6 months after being discovered, and didnt do anything about it till millions were infected and over 1k people already died from it....

Trump on this, got started on it within 1 month of it being discovered, and the response started with 0 deaths and only a few thousand infections...

the guy could literally figure out the cure for it himself, and people like you would say it wasnt enough...

sit your ass down and let people that are qualified handle it, cuz you sure as sh!t arent....

lol

But.........but...........but....................OBAMA!!

But...but....but.....Your Pile hole was shut for 8 years during Obummers tenure. LMFAO !! But.... but.......the Inverted yield curve. LMFAO.

No it wasn't. Your head was just stuffed too far up your ass to hear anything. Like it is now.

Go fvck yourself, loser. If you knew what an inverted yield curve was, that would be one thing, but you're too fuckin' stupid to even know what that means. Good thing you're like Trump and your parents will take care of you.

You were pounding the table on the Inverted yield curve....blah,blah,blah. Since then the major index's are all up around 30-40 %. You need to STFU speck.

- Albert Einstein.

#1023397 - 03/02/20 04:21 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you really do have a reading problem...

i said CARES ABOUT...

CARES ABOUT

#1023398 - 03/02/20 04:23 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

I'll name-call if I feel like it. Is it against the Dark Side rules - or are you making threats? You called me a sheep, so Pot-Kettle-Black, throwing stones from glass houses and all that. In other words, piss off, Evo. You aren't in charge of me.

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1234607697540063234

This is your guy. We can't use the flu vaccine on the coronavirus? lol Well, we'll have the coronavirus vaccine in 2 months, right? Uhhh - no.

Good god. It's painful to watch.

#1023399 - 03/02/20 04:30 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lol who the fvck is the hack that even reports on that page?

Israel has already been in development, and Katie was just messaging me that they are working on it as well in another department, multiple other countries are also working together with everyone to create one NOW...

Pence said that there is a possibility that clinical trials start in 6 weeks...

when you get multiple countries working together on something like this, you can create something a hell of alot sooner...

and just a heads up, if it really was a year and a half, it would be worthless, because at that point it would have mutated and the vaccine wouldnt be effective anymore...

sit the fvck down and let people that know what they are doing, do it...

or keep reading your left wing propaganda hack news bullsh!t reports like always....

#1023400 - 03/02/20 04:31 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

You were pounding the table on the Inverted yield curve....blah,blah,blah. Since then the major index's are all up around 30-40 %. You need to STFU speck.

I said it was an indicator of a coming recession, and it is. You spun a bearing because you're such a shoelicker that nobody can say anything negative about the economy without you getting all wet between the legs.

Index's is the possessive form of index. Indices or indexes is the plural, you fuckin' retard.

The feds spent a trillion more than they took in last year. Think maybe that could have given the economy an artificial boost? You know, the stuff you cried like a little bitch about Obama doing - during a huge recession?

No, you didn't think about that because you're a dope, a shoelicker, and a ballwasher.

smile

#1023401 - 03/02/20 04:31 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you act like me making threats to you is some sort of scary thing, im not scared Dan... call the Police on me... call Parker on me... zero fvcks...

you on the other hand have told people to kill themselves many many times, and there are cases out there that people actually went to prison because of people doing it....

stop being a fvckin dumbass and grow up....

#1023402 - 03/02/20 04:35 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

lol who the fvck is the hack that even reports on that page?

Israel has already been in development, and Katie was just messaging me that they are working on it as well in another department, multiple other countries are also working together with everyone to create one NOW...

Pence said that there is a possibility that clinical trials start in 6 weeks...

when you get multiple countries working together on something like this, you can create something a hell of alot sooner...

and just a heads up, if it really was a year and a half, it would be worthless, because at that point it would have mutated and the vaccine wouldnt be effective anymore...

sit the fvck down and let people that know what they are doing, do it...

or keep reading your left wing propaganda hack news bullsh!t reports like always....

He's asking Anthony Fauci, head of the NAID, you fuckin' goat. You know more than him because your girl is a doctor's assistant, right?

#1023403 - 03/02/20 04:36 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

you act like me making threats to you is some sort of scary thing, im not scared Dan... call the Police on me... call Parker on me... zero fvcks...

you on the other hand have told people to kill themselves many many times, and there are cases out there that people actually went to prison because of people doing it....

I didn't find it scary at all.

#1023404 - 03/02/20 04:40 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

assistant?

wow, you should hear what the doctor has to say about her...

rofl

assistant...

also, i know who he is, and its NIAID, solid work....

also, they were just talking, having a conversation, and Trump was learning about something he doesnt know about.. he NEVER once got on a podium and said anything that hack ass report dipsh!t is trying to insinuate...

you should try learning about things once in a while and stop letting people tell you what to think...

try it...

#1023406 - 03/02/20 04:42 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

even the US military is opening up labs to create a vaccine rofl

2 years, right sparky...

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/485501-us-military-working-to-develop-coronavirus-vaccine

#1023407 - 03/02/20 04:47 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1023408 - 03/02/20 04:48 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
It would be great if politics and finger pointing could be put on hold by everyone about right now. Now is not the time and it doesn't help anything or anyone. There will be plenty of time after to point fingers and assign blame. Right now, we should be focused on each other, coming together and beating this mutherfooker without ruining ourselves in the process.

I know this is probably wishful thinking considering what I'm working with around here, but c'mon my dudes. Let's put this politics chit aside and be bigger men.

Edited by NickD90 (03/02/20 04:48 PM)

#1023409 - 03/02/20 04:49 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

you should try learning about things once in a while and stop letting people tell you what to think...

try it...

Stay golden, Ponyboy.

You got this.

tff

#1023410 - 03/02/20 04:51 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I said it was an indicator of a coming recession, and it is. You spun a bearing because you're such a shoelicker that nobody can say anything negative about the economy without you getting all wet between the legs.

Index's is the possessive form of index. Indices or indexes is the plural, you fuckin' retard.

The feds spent a trillion more than they took in last year. Think maybe that could have given the economy an artificial boost? You know, the stuff you cried like a little bitch about Obama doing - during a huge recession?

No, you didn't think about that because you're a dope, a shoelicker, and a ballwasher.

smile

Quit spinning speck....once stampon caught Trump deranged syndrome...speckles thought it would cool to jump on the hate train. A true blue follower....GO smoke some more dope and ciggs......you're doing gggggggggggreat!! LOL

- Albert Einstein.

#1023411 - 03/02/20 04:54 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Really ?

- Albert Einstein.

#1023412 - 03/02/20 04:54 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Sol Duc]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Lol..here comes the meltdown in 3...2....1..

Page 9 of 90 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1111 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |