Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1024385 - 03/10/20 11:34 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help **** [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Told you. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1024386 - 03/10/20 11:36 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
For someone with no job you sure boast a lot about how good you are at a lot of jobs...maybe you should get one and prove it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1024387 - 03/10/20 11:36 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Told you. rofl

Wasn't exactly a long shot bet rofl

Fish on...

Todd

#1024391 - 03/10/20 11:39 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Beez got serious there for a minute and gave some solid advice a smart reader will learn from.

I'm a Lk Stevens High Grad and Western Washington 1st Qtr dropout - now making over a quarter mill. I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time and have been able to ride the leading edge of technology and innovation - creating things later taught in school.

That IS NOT a recipe for career success - something I had to hammer home with my kids as they considered education. I've hired hundreds of people and a college degree has always been a requirement for the positions I've created and hired into. Not so much for the knowledge gained (To Beez's point) but to demonstrate the ability to learn, commitment, and to show the ability to apply knowledge in a meaningful way.

That does not mean, as an adult, you have to give up because you don't have the time to go to 4+ years of full-time college -- although many have done that. A trade cert, series of coding classes with meaningful application, etc. can greatly increase your odds of a good career and higher earnings.

And you're never too old to learn. In my career if I stop learning I'm toast and I'm 55.

Good luck and go West young men!!

#1024392 - 03/10/20 11:46 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: OceanSun]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: OceanSun
Beez got serious there for a minute and gave some solid advice a smart reader will learn from.

I'm a Lk Stevens High Grad and Western Washington 1st Qtr dropout - now making over a quarter mill. I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time and have been able to ride the leading edge of technology and innovation - creating things later taught in school.

That IS NOT a recipe for career success - something I had to hammer home with my kids as they considered education. I've hired hundreds of people and a college degree has always been a requirement for the positions I've created and hired into. Not so much for the knowledge gained (To Beez's point) but to demonstrate the ability to learn, commitment, and to show the ability to apply knowledge in a meaningful way.

That does not mean, as an adult, you have to give up because you don't have the time to go to 4+ years of full-time college -- although many have done that. A trade cert, series of coding classes with meaningful application, etc. can greatly increase your odds of a good career and higher earnings.

And you're never too old to learn. In my career if I stop learning I'm toast and I'm 55.

Good luck and go West young men!!

Solid advice right there.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1024394 - 03/10/20 11:47 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Todd, i do plenty of work...

but just like you just said, if i say anything about it, im "bragging", or "boasting"...

so you too can STFU, i have nothing to prove to you...

anyways, out, have WORK to do...

GOODBYE..........................................................................

(also im bored doing the sh!t i do and am looking into gunsmithing courses (gunsmiths need a certification and an FFL) (oh wait, i cant get an FFL, im a felon, cant vote, and cant own firearms according to you guys)

bye...

#1024395 - 03/10/20 11:52 AM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Yeah. I remember your "work" being an admin on a Facebook page, a "job" an eleven year old can do.

Now it includes standing around Wal-Mart parking lots tattling on other deadbeats.

That's not work. That's fuckin around when you should be at an actual job.

I suspect most of your "work" now is more of the same...fuckin around when you should be at an actual job.

Actual jobs have things like work, paychecks, benefits, upward mobility, integrity, and pride.

I own a home and spend way too many hours every week taking care of it, and yeah, it's "work", but it's not my job. I do a lot of work on my cars...also not a job.
We all do "work"...for some it's work to get their asses out of bed in the morning.

That's not the same as a job.

Fish on...

Todd

#1024398 - 03/10/20 12:00 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Todd]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: DBS
Originally Posted By: Evo
..., does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster than someone without one?

Oh now you are just trying to act stupid.

And evo replied to that like I was full of it.

So now evo, I hope you realize you are an idiot on this "does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster" topic. I've worked for software companies since the mid 90s, so I know what I'm talking about. Want more proof than Paker telling you you're wrong? Here's some.

My eldest son graduated from UW with a computer science-related (Informatics) bachelor's degree. He had a killer job within two weeks of graduating making almost $100k. You, with no degree and no desire to work = a deadbeat loser.

My other son graduated with a bachelor's degree in software engineering. He had a job within THREE working days after graduating, making over $110k. You with no degree and no desire to work = still a deadbeat loser.

So yes, a computer science degree typically does get you into the computer industry faster.

#1024399 - 03/10/20 12:01 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

im a felon

Not wearing a seat belt in a parking lot is a felonious offense?

#1024400 - 03/10/20 12:03 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
How is that EVERY thread on the DS turns into a thread about Evo and what he does and doesn't do? How is it that Evo somehow turns every thread into something about himself? We went from gettin' laid to horticulture? WTF? Am I trying to fvck tulips and daises now? Christ!

Evo - can you please just STFU for once? Realize that every time you type the chit you do, people are going to pounce on you for what you say, because what you say is fully retarded. You'll claim its the others doing it to you and that you are innocent in all of this - as per your normal whiny bitchass routine. Just know that if you didn't comment with such nonsense, we could mostly keep most threads on-track with their original purpose.

This is on YOU dude to realize not everything is about YOU. Forget the Jackals at the gate for a moment and focus on what you do type and most importantly, the things which you shouldn't type.

#1024409 - 03/10/20 12:56 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: NickD90]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Fkn hijackers. How did this become about you Nate? WTF. No one cares if you can frame a house. This is about a different kind of wood.

#1024414 - 03/10/20 01:12 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
So back to Nick. It's Tinder to get laid and Match to get married. Got those profiles written for you yet? Just remember to take the Tinder profile down when you're working the Match angle - they check!

#1024419 - 03/10/20 01:24 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
lol

That is all.....carry on gents

#1024420 - 03/10/20 01:26 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

WTF are you serious?

my first comment on this thread was "women are easy to figure out, if you have trouble, you need to figure yourself out"

and i was attacked from the get go... expert this, fat that, you cant do this, cant do that...

its the TRUTH...

and its easy...

dont be a bitch, if chicks wanted to date another bitch they would be a dyke... show them you can take care of them and protect them when needed... make them laugh, if they get bored and dont think you are funny, they will bounce... make them feel loved, if they dont feel that they will bounce... do what they want to do sometimes, if they want to go to the fvcking Dollar Tree, you take them, if they want to go out to dinner, you take them, if they want to go fishing, you take them, if they want to just hang out and watch movies, thats exactly what you do, even if you want to go fishing or hang out with your friends, if you dont, they will bounce...

jewelry is nice, no its not a requirement unless you are with some uppity gold digging bitch, but, buy them sh!t, they like it, and remember it...

if they get sick, you take care of them, if someone does something to them or disrespects them, handle it...

if someone disrepects you, in front of them, dont be a little bitch and smile your way out of it, handle it, otherwise they will be asking themselves (you seriously let people talk to you that way?) and then they will think you are a bitch, and realize if they wanted to date a bitch they should just be a dyke, and they will bounce...

again, make them laugh, feel loved, protected, and if they need you, you are always there... thats how you get, and keep women...

now, if you arent that type of personality, you either need to change (figure yourself out) or just continue being a bitch and they will realize that their friend Suzy is gay and if they wanted to date a bitch they should just go be with her, because shes funny, makes her laugh, thinks shes a dude, and isnt a bitch, and will bounce....

now, onto the second part...

if you are insinuating that i cannot have an opinion on this board, on any post, wihtout being ridiculed and attacked for no reason at all, that i cant know anything, that if i dont make 100+ k a year and do sh!t you guys do that im not "good enough", that i am not allowed to defend myself, that i cannot be left alone and engage in discussions on this board where nothing is sidetracked because i made a valid post, THEN DELETE MY FVCKING ACCOUNT NOW...

ive already fvcking told you, no one will say the things that some of you say to me in person, on here, the phone, through fvcking morse code, having a god damn carrier pigeon fly a little note from Snohomish county down to Pierce, and not get a response from me... PERIOD...

why did you go after me, and not say "why dont you guys just leave him alone and have his opinion without screwing up another thread"?

why Nick? ask yourself that...

because you are the same as them... you wont let me have an opinion, you think i know nothing, you think you know everything about me to the point where you try to tell me i need to be like you in order to be "something"....

you know what i am Nick, HAPPY (not so much here anymore, because of people like you and the other fvcks)....

so as i said, if i cannot be left alone, and have an opinion like everyone else is granted here, then be an unfair hypocrite, fraudulent "pro equality anti Trump" reject and DELETE MY FVCKING ACCOUNT....

You know the rule. All you gotta do is send me a PM to delete your account and it's done. All else is just a show or a cry for help. Ok, crying for help on the Darkside is pretty sad, IMO. -The Mods

Hey Evo, tell us a story.....

FVCK YOU...

OH! That's one of my favorites!

#1024421 - 03/10/20 01:59 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Glad to see my point was understood, well taken and put into immediate practice. rolleyes

See Nate, unlike you, I don't have the incessant need to fight every battle that comes along. In fact, I encourage shenanigans here even if it's at my own expense - simply because it's funny and I'm 100% confident and secure with who I am and what I bring to the table. Case in point - see this thread.

I haven't said one word about women here or any inaccuracies pertaining to the supposed beliefs of others. I know what I've got and where I've been with regards to the topic of this thread and I wouldn't trade my past for anyone else's on this board. As per my own resume, I don't need any advice thank you very much, but I let it go on because it's hilarious. And quite honestly, if'n I did need any real advice on this subject or any subject for that matter, you're about the last person who's wisdom I'd seek.

That's the difference between us here Nate. Confidence and self assuredness. I have it and you don't. If'n you did, you wouldn't go to the mat for every last perceived slight made at your expense. You'd just laugh and enjoy the show like I'm doing right now.

#1024422 - 03/10/20 02:02 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: NickD90]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

You hijacked my thread. And I would say anything I say here to anyone on here,to their face,zero [Bleeeeep!] given. I think you know this. Now relax,go get some lunch or something.

#1024423 - 03/10/20 02:06 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i didnt hijack sh!t... go to page two and see where it started... i made a fvckin comment and that was that...

and you just proved my point Nick, you just said it yourself, i couldnt POSSIBLY give you any good advice because you already know more than me etc...

again FVCK YOU

#1024424 - 03/10/20 02:14 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

if someone disrepects you, in front of them, dont be a little bitch and smile your way out of it, handle it, otherwise they will be asking themselves (you seriously let people talk to you that way?) and then they will think you are a bitch, and realize if they wanted to date a bitch they should just be a dyke, and they will bounce...

Professor Evotard,

That is not true of most women. Taking what Nick just said ("See Nate, unlike you, I don't have the incessant need to fight every battle that comes along") and what I quoted you saying above, these things are why you come off as a bitchy stupid wannabe tough guy and why you are always fighting.

For one, my wife or any other women lucky enough to have me would appreciate me turning the other cheek rather than breaking my hand smashing someone's face in over a little "dis" or going to jail for assault.

p.s.
You seem to be a little upset today.

#1024425 - 03/10/20 02:18 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: DBS]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

R-E-L-A-X . And dude,chill out with that "you wouldn't say sh!t to my face" This is why people get on you. You take this stuff too serious,and then try to play it off like you don't. Breathe...

#1024426 - 03/10/20 02:23 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

see, you are doing it again...

you can STFU too, if you think im some pussy wannabe, run up, handle it...

if you break your hand, you are a bitch, with no muscle on your sh!t to prevent that from happening... which isnt surprising..

secondly, i never once said that you needed to do it every single time... im saying that they watch you, and they will bounce... im not the one here thats been in multiple marraiges and whatnot...

third, i dont give a fvck how i "come off" to people like you, you provide nothing for me but stress, cause me grief, and irritate the fvck out of me...

are there times i should keep my mouth shut? you bet, like Saturday when me and Katie where getting in the shower, and i opened my fvcking mouth and said how Dan just calls her an "assistant" to the doctor, and how Jake said she wasnt "on the front lines", and it pissed her the fvck off and offended her pretty fvcking bad....

probably so bad she might even say something to the doctor about it, but hopefully ive made her forget about it by now because i know what women like, and want, and have never had a problem providing that for any one i meet, or have been with...

thats when i should keep my mouth shut, its about that stuff...

other than that, good fvcking luck trying to silence me, the only way to acheive that, is to keep your own fvcking mouth shut, because you aint shutting me up by talking sh!t on the computer all day like some tough guy wannabe that thinks they know more, cant beat up, makes more money than, or whatever other kooky ass prophecy you fvckin derelicts come up with....

Page 5 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1173 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |