Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 17 of 22 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1024708 - 03/11/20 05:57 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help **** [Re: Sol Duc]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

So a chick who likes Poison who used to be hot and is now a high maintenance steak faced leathery pain in the ass. Didn't take long to evaluate. She's old and single for a reason. You are single and at 44 want kids are you fkn nuts dude? You can be like Tony Randall and knock one at at age 70,but he was rich,and she was 30. Yeah bru. Take my advice. Go fishing.

I had people try to set me up before. I was having none of it. "I think my friend would really like you." " I will treat your friend like garbage ,spare her the misery."I'm sure Sky Guy meant well.

The criteria you listed is run of the mill. Set the bar higher,fukk em.

#1024711 - 03/11/20 06:04 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

The selfish part is the kicker. I won't deal with that crap,or games. My girlfriend tried pulling that [Bleeeeep!] with me and I made it painfully clear that I have no problems walking out. None. She was pulling that "This annoys me about you. That annoys me. Blah blah womp womp" I told her look you don't have to be with me, if I'm that annoying,I understand,you don't have to be with me. That's when she realized I didn't need her.

She also made some sex comment to which I replied I'll just jack off I do it better anyway. Now she doesn't make stupid comments anymore. Just hang out,be cool,and don't act like a snooty childish bitch and we're good.

Basically I am the King. If you're lucky you get to be a queen.

#1024714 - 03/11/20 06:11 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
So a chick who likes Poison who used to be hot and is now a high maintenance steak faced leathery pain in the ass. Didn't take long to evaluate. She's old and single for a reason. You are single and at 44 want kids are you fkn nuts dude? You can be like Tony Randall and knock one at at age 70,but he was rich,and she was 30. Yeah bru. Take my advice. Go fishing.

I had people try to set me up before. I was having none of it. "I think my friend would really like you." " I will treat your friend like garbage ,spare her the misery."I'm sure Sky Guy meant well.

The criteria you listed is run of the mill. Set the bar higher,fukk em.

Relationship superiority guy....

#1024715 - 03/11/20 06:12 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Relationship superiority guy....
Yeah if by that you mean a man. That be me.

#1024716 - 03/11/20 06:14 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

She also made some sex comment to which I replied I'll just jack off I do it better anyway. Now she doesn't make stupid comments anymore. Just hang out,be cool,and don't act like a snooty childish bitch and we're good.

Basically I am the King. If you're lucky you get to be a queen.

Coming up a little short, eh, ask yourself why

#1024717 - 03/11/20 06:16 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

No stupid,it was the same old same old as they all do,trying to control with the pussy,some comment like "all you want is to have sex with me" to which I replied ,you read the post. No go fag out another thread you fkn donkey. What a tool.

I bet you're in your late 50s too?

#1024720 - 03/11/20 06:23 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

No stupid,it was the same old same old as they all do,trying to control with the pussy,some comment like "all you want is to have sex with me" to which I replied ,you read the post. No go fag out another thread you fkn donkey. What a tool.

I bet you're in your late 50s too?

She is right, you come across as being really shallow. Late 50's? I'm young enough to knock you on your ass, but old enough to know you are full of schit.

#1024723 - 03/11/20 06:26 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

14 star

#1024724 - 03/11/20 06:27 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Get Bent Over,the reason I think you are a complete tool for that sh!t is ,I'm on men's side. There has been a movement in this country to strip men of the things that make us uniquely wonderful,being masculine men.

Ever notice how men on tv are pussies? Buffoons? In commercials. Portrayed as weak. Women and their double standards,they can be sexually charged with men,like in interviews,but heaven forbid if we do it,that's harassment.

I had to learn this sh!t the hard way. You have to have a code,and be true to yourself. If they start trying to fag you up,you have to stand your ground, otherwise they will use it against you. If you let women,they will take the lead,and they don't [Bleeeeep!] want to lead. They want a leader.

If you haven't learned this by now in your late 50s you are likely in a sexless marriage,or one where you can't initiate. [Bleeeeep!] that. It's natural.

I respect women,but once they start with the games you have to lay down the rules,that they don't get to manipulate you. Nick knows. He moved over 2 tables for that stupid leather woman. I would have said no,we stay here,get over it.

#1024725 - 03/11/20 06:28 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

She is right, you come across as being really shallow. Late 50's? I'm young enough to knock you on your ass, but old enough to know you are full of schit.
You ain't knocking nobody on their ass loser. GTFOH. You are turning into Spoonie.

#1024726 - 03/11/20 06:29 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Lol... If i were to have said that i would be begging and an internet tough guy...

Fvckin geeks...

#1024727 - 03/11/20 06:30 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Furthermore,because I guess you have reading comprehension issues,I explained how that [Bleeeeep!] got nipped in the bud. You're old,everyone here knows it,it's why you had to flex up,limp dick faggot.

You lose. 110 stars motherfucker hahahhaha

#1024728 - 03/11/20 06:32 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: 5 * General Evo]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
Lol... If i were to have said that i would be begging and an internet tough guy...

You already have and we have already told you. Bent Over didn't get the memo. Internet tough guys are fags. Nobody gives a rats ass. "Deeerrrr I'll knock you out.uhhhhhh" fkn kook

#1024729 - 03/11/20 06:41 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Get Bent Over,the reason I think you are a complete tool for that sh!t is ,I'm on men's side. There has been a movement in this country to strip men of the things that make us uniquely wonderful,being masculine men.

Ever notice how men on tv are pussies? Buffoons? In commercials. Portrayed as weak. Women and their double standards,they can be sexually charged with men,like in interviews,but heaven forbid if we do it,that's harassment.

I had to learn this sh!t the hard way. You have to have a code,and be true to yourself. If they start trying to fag you up,you have to stand your ground, otherwise they will use it against you. If you let women,they will take the lead,and they don't [Bleeeeep!] want to lead. They want a leader.

If you haven't learned this by now in your late 50s you are likely in a sexless marriage,or one where you can't initiate. [Bleeeeep!] that. It's natural.

I respect women,but once they start with the games you have to lay down the rules,that they don't get to manipulate you. Nick knows. He moved over 2 tables for that stupid leather woman. I would have said no,we stay here,get over it.

You're on men's side? Late 50's, the hard way?

First off, I bet you are a long hair, greasy, pseudo Viking with a 4.69" dick......am I right?

I'm a 38 yo owner of a construction company that got everything I have by hard fvckin work and dedication to a process. That's what you lack, knowledge of process with women, it's not about being the dominate ape and grabbing puzzy every second you can, it's about compromising and being united in basic beliefs. The ass will come naturally. It's about being the Alpha but knowing your limits and respecting hers. You talk about games.....I don't play them, and the women I have been with have never played any, because it's door....ass.....out.....when That happens

#1024730 - 03/11/20 06:43 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

That's the same sh!t i said and was called an idiot...

Lol

#1024731 - 03/11/20 06:44 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

You already have and we have already told you. Bent Over didn't get the memo. Internet tough guys are fags. Nobody gives a rats ass. "Deeerrrr I'll knock you out.uhhhhhh" fkn kook

You're old, soft, and feeble

I don't have to be tough like Evo to kick your ass rofl

#1024732 - 03/11/20 06:45 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

That's the same sh!t i said and was called an idiot...

Lol

Take some notes Junior

#1024733 - 03/11/20 06:45 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

Fvckin geeks...

Victim complex with a touch of persecution complex.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1024734 - 03/11/20 06:48 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

I'm a 38 yo owner of a construction company
Carpenter? Figures..
It's about being the Alpha but knowing your limits and respecting hers.
Fag
You talk about games.....I don't play them,

yes you do,you're in one now. 38,carpenter,single,think you're tough,you're a loser,and you cry to the moderators,because you're a pussy,and you have no fkn sense of humor. You are no different here than Hank or Evo or Sol Duc. You take this a little too seriously. And you act like owning a company in the trades and "having sh!t" makes you special. Small minded redfaced contractor who is obsessed with the size of my viking dick ,you fkn dolt.

Oh I earned everything I have well congratulations little man,that's what men do,you simp.rofl

#1024735 - 03/11/20 06:49 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

You're old, soft, and feeble

I don't have to be tough like Evo to kick your ass rofl

Oh snap,are you calling me out for one of the undercard fights? I'm down. What are the parameters? This should be fun,let's take this up to the Evo fight thread where it belongs. Rat.

Page 17 of 22 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1384 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |