Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 16 of 22 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1024679 - 03/11/20 02:35 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help **** [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Patrice was the best. Loved him on opie and Anthony.

#1024680 - 03/11/20 02:49 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Watch this. It's funny but there is a lot of truth here. What do they add to your life Nick? I'm serious, women are LUCKY to have us. We are men. We are the coolest sex just by virtue of birth. You did nothing to earn it. So knowing biology,there is no reason to not be able to get what you want. This Robyn chick must have had some flaws. Don't put that broad on a pedestal.

I kinda know that already bruddah. I can't put a woman on the pedestal when I'm already standing on it can I? grin

We all have flaws. Her flaws just didn't jive with my flaws. No harm, no foul. She's a really, good solid person - we just wanted different things outta life and outta partners. I probably dated her for too long, mostly because she was a load of fun. She is one of the very few women that has a true sense of humor....like a man. 99.9% of women are just terrible at humor and comedy. She was like Joan Rivers quality humor and that was pretty hot. She made some jokes that made even me blush - which is next to impossible.

Mostly she HATED kids and dogs and I wanted to get sober and she didn't, so there you go.

Edited by NickD90 (03/11/20 02:50 PM)

#1024682 - 03/11/20 02:56 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: NickD90]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Mostly she HATED kids and dogs and I wanted to get sober and she didn't, so there you go.
So she was fun rofl

#1024683 - 03/11/20 02:57 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Now I'm curious what Robyn looks like. She sounds like the white buffalo.

#1024686 - 03/11/20 03:20 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

This is like Dr. Phil, but for arseholes. I'll play along and I do digress....

7 years old than me. WA born, but long time LA girl at heart. Tall thin blond w/ long hair. No kids - married once long ago. Cat lover and dog + kid hater. Late 40's then, but early 50's now. Was smoking hot in her 20's & 30's, but weren't we all? Ex-80's big hair rocker - favorite person in the world is Brett fvckin' Michaels. Tanned too much earlier in life and it shows now with age (cue Rod Stewart). Really, really liked her wine - probably too much. Marathoner, fit, fun. Loved Seahawks football. Selfish. Wicked funny.

Just yer' typical Woodinmilf.

Have fun processing all of that Acid. We all look forward look forward to your analysis.

#1024687 - 03/11/20 03:28 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)

7 years old than me. WA born, but long time LA girl at heart. Tall thin blond w/ long hair. No kids - married once long ago. Cat lover and dog + kid hater. Late 40's then, but early 50's now. Was smoking hot in her 20's & 30's, but weren't we all? Ex-80's big hair rocker - favorite person in the world is Brett fvckin' Michaels. Tanned too much earlier in life and it shows now with age (cue Rod Stewart). Really, really liked her wine - probably too much. Marathoner, fit, fun. Loved Seahawks football. Selfish. Wicked funny.

Have fun processing all of that Acid. We all look forward look forward to your analysis.

She sounds absolutely incredible....hates dogs and kids! Does she hate sky fairies? Loves cats....wow....

#1024689 - 03/11/20 03:50 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Can't tell if serious or not. Cats are awful and I'm deathly allergic. I'd like to still have a family - if that's even still possible. Kids and dogs are where it's at. smile

#1024692 - 03/11/20 03:54 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Fvck anyone that hates dogs. No chick is hot enough to tolerate that level of bullsh!t.

How do you hate dogs? The fvck?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1024693 - 03/11/20 03:59 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Dan S.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I love all dogs, well except one, huck the fuskies.

#1024694 - 03/11/20 04:09 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Dogs bark, schit in lawn, smell bad, and are fvckin needy. Cats are better. My cat plays fetch with a ball better than any of my neighbor dogs, doesn't need constant affirmation, and doesn't schit all over.

It's possible, not very probable to have kids and family in mid 40's. I know a dude in his early 50's that just married a 35yo, neither had been married and they are planning a family, so it's most certainly possible for you.

I do love my Dawgs though......

#1024695 - 03/11/20 04:12 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Sol Duc]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

You mean a dual role kinda like in the film Psycho?
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Evo

See, you are capable of mustering up a sense of humor. **** knuckles****

I guess I have to be the one to go Evo and nit-pick this, that is the Shining, not Psycho.

Proving as he often complains of here, according to us, he does always do it wrong.

#1024698 - 03/11/20 04:45 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

I know right! Hatin' on dogs is like, the #1 most flagrant red flag that's even possible.

I remember one time going out to dinner, we got seated next to a young family with 2 - 3 kids. They were all very nice and well behaved at their table. A really cute & happy young family. But the kids were "too close" to us, so we HAD to move a few tables over. Fookin' really? REALLY??? Made my blood boil, but I zipped it to keep the peace. The end was nigh at that point.

Fellas - I'm single because I don't fuckin' play. I grew up with ALL women. Sisters, mom, step-mom and all 1st and 2nd cousins were girls. I am literally the only male in my extended family. A couple of ex-fiances and lots of ex girlfriends. I know all of the tricks, scams and manipulations and am probably too smart for my own good and to my current own detriment. I was born and molded into this pain. I'll give a ton, my fair share and will be flexible and fluid throughout. A rock. But there are just some things that this dude just can't abide.

The rules as follows:
1. No hatin' on dogs
2. No hatin' on kids
3. No spitting of my vitamin love
4. Must have above average sammich skills without the need for aid or instruction
5. WILDCARD BONUS ROUND: A rich dad who's "the bestest daddy in the whole wide world!".

Single moms. Ok - at 44, I've come to admit that the odds are getting longer on finding an attractive single gal that doesn't already have kids, that still wants to have kids (the unicorn). So, I've reduced my standards to include single mothers as long as they meet the follow criteria. These standards shall never waiver:

1. No single moms with multiple baby daddies. Full send OUT!
2. Your relationship with your ex must meet the following criteria:
a) Your ex is so fookin' cool and we'd get along so well, that we can have beers and bbq and be just fine. A dude I'd want hang out with if'n it wasn't just for the shared kids. This is the situation I'd hope for because it would be best for the kid(s) and their dad and mom. And by default me. Happy Happy.
B) 100% completely out of the picture. Dead, prison for life or ran off to Thailand with a young lady-boy. Don't care. Permanently gone.
*** There is to be no in-between these 2 standards. Anything inside of these upper and lower spec limits is nothing but pain and drama and more pain. This is the no go zone.
3. Wants more kids. I wouldn't mind pumping out a spawn or two of my own. I owe the world a fvck you or two anyways.

#1024699 - 03/11/20 04:51 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i know exactly what fvckin movie it is, and knew exactly what i was doing....

next....

#1024700 - 03/11/20 05:00 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Well then, now you know how you sound when do that.

So maybe don't do that anymore.

That'd be nice.

#1024701 - 03/11/20 05:00 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
I finally figured it out.

Bent Metal is Hankster. The Real Hankster.

Nah..........Charter Boats no bueno

#1024702 - 03/11/20 05:08 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Nap, in all seriousness I think you have a great outlook and standards with your situation.

#1024703 - 03/11/20 05:08 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Nick, at 44 you're thinking about "pumping out a spawn or two"? Nice, when you're getting your hip replaced 20 years from now, they can stop by and see you before they graduate from HS. Your kids' friends will ask if you are their grandfather.

And the new gal's ex? A cool dude to hang out with? If they were cool they wouldn't have split with the gal. Here's how it goes....they don't pay child support or if they do, it's late. They pull dick moves constantly and the ones who get the shaft are usually the kids. Believe me, I know.

#1024704 - 03/11/20 05:09 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1024706 - 03/11/20 05:21 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dog hater ? Automatic OMIT !

- Albert Einstein.

#1024707 - 03/11/20 05:53 PM Re: Nick Needs Our Help [Re: Snake Pliskin]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Nick, at 44 you're thinking about "pumping out a spawn or two"? Nice, when you're getting your hip replaced 20 years from now, they can stop by and see you before they graduate from HS. Your kids' friends will ask if you are their grandfather.

And the new gal's ex? A cool dude to hang out with? If they were cool they wouldn't have split with the gal. Here's how it goes....they don't pay child support or if they do, it's late. They pull dick moves constantly and the ones who get the shaft are usually the kids. Believe me, I know.

I know it too and have also been there and done that. That's why there is no in-between the spec limits. The high end, while exceptionally rare, does exist.

Page 16 of 22 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Iwant2fish
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 524 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |