Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1025857 - 03/16/20 06:06 AM I do cheer against America
RICH G
Unregistered

I absolutely cheer against America, I cheer against America because "America" betrayed me. I dedicated my life to this country and when I actually did my duty when it counted my entire countries government tried to throw me under the buss and most all of my fellow Americans turned their heads...

Do you know why America betrayed me? Because tis a selfish greedy place where no one wants to make a personal sacrifice to do the right thing. Where the truth is inconvenient and troublesome to a fakes ass standard of living which we get at the cost of everybody else.

This is why I cheer against America and cant wait until the piper has to get paid. I cant wait until the stupid greedy people in this county have to pay a heavy price for their selfishness and immorality.

That is the truth. I sacrificed everything to do the right thing and the system tried to burry me for it.

I warned you about what was coming because I wanted to give you a chance to help yourselves with a bit of inside information. Information from someone who has been in the trenches, who has faced this evil head on. I lost the battle but I learned very much in the process.

#1025858 - 03/16/20 06:20 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Ultimately you can thank the FBI for what happened to me. They created an enemy because of their arrogance and boldness. Their honesty regarding how corrupt things where and their outright admission that they were the ones who cultivated it and protected it sealed the deal with me.

My experience with the FBI ultimately sent me on a mission to undermine the entire [Bleeeeep!] thing. To engage in an all out "war" of information and misinformation, to inform the hearts and minds of America of the truth and to keep pounding it into them even if they resisted.

I have been at this for 12 years nonstop, instead of loosing energy and motivation it has increased 100 fold. As a result I fear no man or any consequence all I want is justice...

#1025860 - 03/16/20 06:26 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I want to see these corrupt dirty POS's go down and pay the ultimate price. I want to see the whole evil temple burn to the ground with the rats inside.

What you see around you, the agenda which is running the world is pure evil, nothing has been or ever will be worse than the people who run the world at this very moment. They do it in secrecy, they hide in the shadows and convince you to dig your own grave.

#1025863 - 03/16/20 06:33 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
You support the worst of them, you are getting exactly what you deserve, I only wish it was far worse for you.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1025864 - 03/16/20 06:34 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

GFY.......GIT !

- Albert Einstein.

#1025868 - 03/16/20 06:44 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Things are very good for me Todd, I have zero debt and zero reported assets, I have nothing to loose and everything to gain. I have $500 in checking, older cheap vehicles and my house is in someone else's name but paid for non the less. I live on 20 acres surrounded by public land on 3 sides at the end of the road. Life is pretty good to be honest.

I am ready as ready can be. I have everything I need and have a vast amount of personal experience and training. Combat MOS Military, Tactical Law Enforcement, investigative experience, political experience, whistleblower experience. I have the gift of discernment, people cant hide their intentions from me.

Edited by RICH G (03/16/20 06:49 AM)

#1025870 - 03/16/20 07:38 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I forgot to mention that I walk about 8 miles per day, half of which up hill. I am not on any prescription drugs nor do I have any health problems. I am in as good of shape today as they day I graduated from USMC boot camp at MCRD. I actually even weigh the same.

#1025871 - 03/16/20 07:52 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: RICH G
I warned you about what was coming

Whoa. Wait a minute.

I don't recall you ever warning us a pandemic was coming.

Oh sure, we are seeing the *results* of a pandemic, but you don't get to take credit for that.

Cheer all you want too, but don't gloat about it here. You absolutely did not predict this pandemic and get to take no credit whatsoever for what happens now and in the future.

#1025876 - 03/16/20 08:11 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Your problem, unfortunately, is that you are a walking, talking mental health deficiency textbook, and all the bunkers in the world won't change that.

Remember those total whacknuts that used to stand on the corner on soap boxes and talk about the end of the world?

That's you, only with WiFi.

One thing the internet has done is allow dingbats like you get together in groups and pretend that you aren't mental midgets, and even total dipshits like you are dangerous in groups, whether they be actual groups or online froot loop groups.

You are the wheels, motor, and slave for the very thing you rail against...that's why Trump "loves the uneducated"...they are easily led, easily lied to, and literally believe anything.

Fish on...

Todd

#1025877 - 03/16/20 08:17 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Million$bonus Offline
Alevin

You both have to have manifestos written and ready to publish. Post them before you go to the mall and start shooting.

#1025880 - 03/16/20 08:56 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Rich - just leave America and go somewhere else if that's how you feel. Don't pretend you are sticking around to fight for "justice". You ain't doing chit except being a loony walnut and you'll never see any "justice" you feel you are entitled too.

BTW - you openly declared "war" on a nation state as their "enemy" on a public message board during a time of national emergency. That's fvcking brilliant you dumbfvck numbnut.

"Yes Mr. FBI man....that's him right there!"

DUMB. FVCK.

#1025881 - 03/16/20 08:58 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Sounds like Rich is just asking for a visit from the FBI.

'merica didn't screw you over, Rich. You're just pissed that you got fired for being a kook.

#1025884 - 03/16/20 09:05 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Be wary of false prophets.

#1025885 - 03/16/20 09:24 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

You sound bitter, yet you can only blame yourself for everything that you are whining about, somehow you think you've done more than anyone else here...? (except maybe evo) We've all been put through it by the gov't, you tried to take the easy path with a cush gov't job, you took the job, you took the money, you expected the job to conform to you, not you conform to your job, you got fired like thousands of other people get fired, some move on, you didn't and now you're bitter and angry at the system that has enabled you to do the slide and expect more.

Knock it off, grow up, man up and for God's sake quit your constant whining.

#1025889 - 03/16/20 10:04 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: DBS]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: DBS
Sounds like Rich is just asking for a visit from the FBI.

'merica didn't screw you over, Rich. You're just pissed that you got fired for being a kook.

Remember when the Steel Beer idiot posted that military document on how to build a bomb?
Wonder if he got a visit from the G men?

#1025890 - 03/16/20 10:08 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Its wild how many people have these belief systems they claim to live by, but then call themselves an exception because they were wronged.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1025891 - 03/16/20 10:47 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Things are very good for me Todd, I have zero debt and zero reported assets, I have nothing to loose and everything to gain. I have $500 in checking, older cheap vehicles and my house is in someone else's name but paid for non the less. I live on 20 acres surrounded by public land on 3 sides at the end of the road. Life is pretty good to be honest.

I am ready as ready can be. I have everything I need and have a vast amount of personal experience and training. Combat MOS Military, Tactical Law Enforcement, investigative experience, political experience, whistleblower experience. I have the gift of discernment, people cant hide their intentions from me.

Based on your “Bank Holliday” thread, that $500 in your checking shouldn’t be worth anything soon.
How ironic.....
SF

#1025894 - 03/16/20 11:51 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

A greedy, selfish, narcissistic kook, protesting other greedy, selfish, narcissistic kooks, for being greedy, selfish, narcissistic kooks.

Shocking.

Fish on...

Todd

#1025895 - 03/16/20 11:56 AM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I thought that when Trump got elected we had hit rock bottom with all the kooks, racists, bigots, and plain ol' morons crawling out from under their rocks to celebrate "their guy"...turns out there was an entire sub-basement under there, and there are even kookier kooks crawling out now.

It's really unfortunate that the only way to actually combat a global pandemic is to work together to avoid all of the behaviors that make it worse, because those who think "it's a hoax!" and "the flu is worse" and "I don't care, I'm young and healthy!" aren't the only casualties of their abject stupidity...all of us are, we all pay for their stupidity.

Fish on...

Todd

#1025896 - 03/16/20 12:35 PM Re: I do cheer against America [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
They won't stop until someone they care about is dead. Then they'll have the nerve to blame someone else for their own selfish narcissism and endangerment.

Always the victim and never at fault. Must be nice to live in la-la land without repercussion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 982 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |