Page 51 of 90 < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1026541 - 03/23/20 08:49 AM Re: Corona Virus ***** [Re: dwatkins]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
Corona not the banhammer killed evo. Rip in piece
He's here,remember that big experiment he did where he kept up on the board without logging in? He's a crafty one that Evo rofl

#1026542 - 03/23/20 08:54 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Corona not the banhammer killed evo. Rip in piece
He's here,remember that big experiment he did where he kept up on the board without logging in? He's a crafty one that Evo rofl

Lmao true. He’s got his lab coat on watching the results. Next experiment will involve baking soda.

#1026543 - 03/23/20 09:06 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I know of 2 people.

#1026544 - 03/23/20 09:07 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Friends 90 year old aunt has it over at Harborview doing well. Mother in law has it in Portland talked to her yesterday. She is in the hospital. Father in law quarintined in the memory care unit. Have to work swing shift starting today. Haven"t worked this shift since I was a teen.

#1026545 - 03/23/20 09:14 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Steelheadman]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Well I hope they have a speedy recovery. It hasn't really hit us in Monterey County. 14 confirmed cases and 1 death,who had pre-existing conditions.

#1026546 - 03/23/20 09:44 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I don't know of anyone that's been specifically tested and proven to have it and I'm in the center of ground zero. I do know of many people that got utterly hammered by sickness (not the flu) this late December through early February, including myself. Many people at work called out for extended periods of time. I got an ear infection in both ears for the first time since I was a kid and am still dealing with it - but it's obviously not Corona in all likelihood. Who knows...

I will say this, I'm going to gain 20 - 30 pounds during this whole affair....which for me, is just plain crazy. I literally can't stop cooking and eating.

#1026547 - 03/23/20 10:02 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Have you kicked those tar bars Nick?

#1026552 - 03/23/20 10:32 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: dwatkins]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Mrs Watkins’ cousin has it so probably all of her family will get it too.

Fuk! I wish you well and your fam will be in my thoughts. Please let us know what you go through if you are willing. Some first hand experience goes a long way at the moment. It may help us to prepare.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026556 - 03/23/20 10:44 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
That Nextdoor app thing in Lake Stevens area is reporting a number of cases.

#1026557 - 03/23/20 10:47 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Meanwhile the orange imbecile is thinking about stopping the recommendations for staying at home. he's more worried about the economy than our lives I guess. What a dangerous friggin asshole.

#1026568 - 03/23/20 11:41 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: SpoonFed]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Have you kicked those tar bars Nick?

Yes - I'm on like day 14 or 15...something like that. It's been pretty easy relatively speaking and I'm not tracking days or really thinking about it at all. Been jogging some and just generally trying to be healthier overall. Lung capacity gets better every day, but I was in decent shape to begin with. All in all, things are good.

#1026572 - 03/23/20 12:06 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Good job Nick.. May 4th will make it a year for me.

That's all it took for me was to see a picture of my folks health and my own. When you value your health, it's quite easy.

Good to hear some positivity round here.

Keep it up.
thumbs

#1026573 - 03/23/20 12:09 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Sweet.
How's the lotion supply?

#1026580 - 03/23/20 12:43 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Olympics postponed

This was expected and not really news.

I'm only posting it here because the IOC's guy is named 'Dick Pound'. Fvckin' legend.

#1026585 - 03/23/20 12:52 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Olympics postponed

This was expected and not really news.

I'm only posting it here because the IOC's guy is named 'Dick Pound'. Fvckin' legend.

I don’t know how it is spelled, but there is a CBS sports writer (I think), his name sounds something like Dick Vein. Lol

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026587 - 03/23/20 12:55 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Jason Beezuz]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Hey Nick good on you for quitting those nasty things. Been almost 20 years since I smoked but I still have an occasional cigar.

#1026590 - 03/23/20 12:57 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Streamer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Streamer
That’s good news.

Meanwhile senate democrats blocked the passing of a bill for coronavirus relief... and one of their biggest gripes is that a Trump has been moving things too slowly. They’re hypocrites. Now what will happen is both sides will suck each other off to get their needs met and pass with bipartisan support while the citizens get butt fukked by both parties and business as usual.

Can’t let a good crisis go to waste. 23 trillion in debt and counting.

Thank the Democrats for insisting that the relief bill be tailored to addressing the emerging economic crisis instead of giving Sec. Treas. the authority to dole out billions to corporate friends. One of the Fed. Res. bank presidents was on 60 minutes last night saying the number one priority for bailout funds was to businesses that will keep employees employed. Avoiding massive layoffs is the best way to minimize the looming economic devastation. Lining corporate pockets does more to improve stock market numbers but takes far longer to restore employment lost to massive layoffs. The Senate needs to cobble together a more responsive relief bill. And fvck McConnell!

#1026620 - 03/23/20 03:43 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Good job NapD, keep it going! All the best to those with extended family dealing with this schit.

#1026626 - 03/23/20 04:12 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

With all the restaurants closing I now believe starvation will become a bigger threat than the virus.

People are actually going to bone up on their home ec.

And, if I was a personality, I'd be Barry McCockner.

If I had a personality, I wouldn't be here.

#1026631 - 03/23/20 04:51 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Salmo g.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
That’s good news.

Meanwhile senate democrats blocked the passing of a bill for coronavirus relief... and one of their biggest gripes is that a Trump has been moving things too slowly. They’re hypocrites. Now what will happen is both sides will suck each other off to get their needs met and pass with bipartisan support while the citizens get butt fukked by both parties and business as usual.

Can’t let a good crisis go to waste. 23 trillion in debt and counting.

Thank the Democrats for insisting that the relief bill be tailored to addressing the emerging economic crisis instead of giving Sec. Treas. the authority to dole out billions to corporate friends. One of the Fed. Res. bank presidents was on 60 minutes last night saying the number one priority for bailout funds was to businesses that will keep employees employed. Avoiding massive layoffs is the best way to minimize the looming economic devastation. Lining corporate pockets does more to improve stock market numbers but takes far longer to restore employment lost to massive layoffs. The Senate needs to cobble together a more responsive relief bill. And fvck McConnell!

Direct payments to workers and employers who do not lay people off would put a shot into the economy right away. This is no fuckin' time for trickle down bullsh!t. No welfare payments to corporations without conditions - and sure as fvck no welfare payments to billionaire sh!theads whose properties will be distressed for a matter of months. Pay the workers, and they'll keep the economy afloat. Pay corporations, and those twats will buy back stock and pay bonuses to CEO's that slash their work forces.

I could just see Mnuchin giving Trump a billion dollars for his distressed properties with some story that the fart-sniffers would just lap up and repeat. This administration can't be trusted with no oversight.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 51 of 90 < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 433 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |