Yeah, President Teflon didn't do any of that.....lol

#1027187 - 03/29/20 03:41 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: DBS]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: DBS
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
This is what to say if you wan't to piss off a liberal:

Why would you want to piss off a total stranger and a fellow American
just because they may vote differently from you?

You're part of the problem for the divide in this here country. Stop hating people you don't even know.

TIC Lefty....relax.

- Albert Einstein.

#1027189 - 03/29/20 03:46 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Sol Duc]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Fair enough I guess. Just don't make me come down there and cough on you.

#1027192 - 03/29/20 04:38 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Angry elf.

#1027319 - 03/31/20 12:36 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Derp State Update:

Mitch McConnell blames Trump's totally worthless response to the Covid-19 outbreak on Democrats for impeaching him...he was distracted.

WTF is wrong with people in Kentucky?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1027370 - 03/31/20 07:06 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Angry elf.

South Pole Elf, for sure.

#1027386 - 04/01/20 09:09 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

After being assured that it was "one guy from China" to make sure the stock market didn't get feared up...

And then that it is "15 people, soon to be zero!" to try and avoid a stock market crash...

And then about 183 more lies and obfuscations from Fat Nixon to try and avoid a stock market crash...

All the while, people who look at things like facts, and science, were yelling at the top of their lungs for him and his ballwashers to stop being fuckin idiots, this is about to blow up, and is in fact already blowing up you just can't see...

It has officially blown up.

Now Fat Nixon is pre-congratulating himself for the inevitability of anywhere from 100,000 to 200,000 dead Americans, because he did such a great job, according to him.

That 100k to 200k dead is if we started doing everything perfectly 2 weeks ago, and we haven't started doing things even remotely well at all yet...with a 2 or 3 percent death rate, and an exponential infection rate still taking place, and no meaningful testing to even know how many people are infected, we are well on our way to 100 Million infected people.

And that's going to result in anywhere from 1 to 3 Million dead Americans.

Anyone who can do simple math, and doesn't have their entire head up Trump's ass, saw this coming six weeks ago.

Trump, in his usual fashion, is already blaming doctors, nurses, Governors, and China.

Sooner or later his ballwashers and sycophants will need to start holding him accountable for something, anything, because he won't change his childish behavior until it is obviously going to cost him the election.

Fish on...

Todd

#1027403 - 04/01/20 12:45 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hey, numbnuts where do you think this virus started? It's funny how the hate America LWWJ'S thinks it's mean or racist to call a spade a spade. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#1027405 - 04/01/20 01:32 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Hey, numbnuts where do you think this virus started? It's funny how the hate America LWWJ'S thinks it's mean or racist to call a spade a spade.

What's not funny is that is that there are a whole ass-load of 'mericans who don't have the mental capacity to understand that this is indeed racist.

#1027407 - 04/01/20 01:40 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: The Moderator]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Zing

#1027416 - 04/01/20 04:07 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: The Moderator]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: elparquito
Hey, numbnuts where do you think this virus started? It's funny how the hate America LWWJ'S thinks it's mean or racist to call a spade a spade.

What's not funny is that is that there are a whole ass-load of 'mericans who don't have the mental capacity to understand that this is indeed racist.

They know it's racist, that's why they do it, and that's why they support it.

Fish on...

Todd

#1027419 - 04/01/20 04:15 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Following that line of reasoning calling Chinese food Chinese food is racist.

That said, trump made a point of calling it the Chinese Virus once Xi and team started the "America caused the virus" conspiracy theory. Was much more of a schoolyard war of words with Xi than a racist motive against Chinese people.

#1027426 - 04/01/20 04:48 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: OceanSun]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: OceanSun

I agree,that's why I'm calling this the Chinaman flu.

Edited by AcidAngler (04/01/20 04:48 PM)

#1027458 - 04/01/20 09:23 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
It isn’t racist but it could be construed as a micro-aggression by the easily offended. It boils down to the intent of the person making said statement... and that isn’t always known... but in this case coming from Trump there is a good chance it is meant to be racist.

#1027478 - 04/02/20 10:30 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Originally Posted By: OceanSun

I agree,that's why I'm calling this the Chinaman flu.

Lol that’s funny.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1027480 - 04/02/20 10:54 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

“Pissin’ off da libruhls” is actually a pretty great past time... and takes very little effort. Just the simple fact they hijack the term to cover up their leftist ideals opens them to scrutiny and offends people like me who are more classical liberals. Blink wrong and they are offended. Simply existing offend pisses them off. Pretty pathetic to be that weak of an individual to be offended so easily. What a terrible way to live life being so weak and afraid.

But almost equally entertaining is trolling the Trumpanzee big government republicans/conservatives... the only difference is they don’t react so viscerally and don’t take the bait as much.

#1027987 - 04/12/20 06:00 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: NickD90

Seriously, everyone is going to need to sit this one out at home. This is the beginning of the beginning. Exponential curves are a bitch. As of today curves put it between 75 - 150 million Americans infected within 3 weeks. Of that, 10% will need hospitalization. If we can somehow even get that 10% down to just 1% that's about 700K patients. There are 300K total hospital beds in America at this moment. The death rate is holding at 3 - 3.4% worldwide. At 75 million Americans, that's 2.15 million dead. At 150 million, that's 5.1 million dead. Germany announced today that they expect 70%+ of their population to get sick. In America, that would be 260 million with a death rate of 3.4 = 8.8 million dead and the need for 2.6 million hospitals beds. Again, there's 300K of those. The Mariner's won't be playing because SafeCo will be a triage center + Century Link + Key Arena + Tacoma Dome.

Slept tight,

NapD vs RichG........Are they stacking bodies like cordwood yet?

#1027992 - 04/12/20 10:54 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

As the covid-19 situation continues to unfold it’s demonstrating a bit of an overreaction. Preliminary estimates were that we would potentially see millions dead in the US. That number now is suggesting we will see 70,000-80,000. Put your tin foil Richie Geee hats on!

2020 is an election year. This situation was used merely as a tool for political purposes. Quite possibly by both parties. My guess is that it was an attempt by government to further its grasp over people and try to control their lives. I suspect the initial estimates were large knowing well that the virus might not live up to the expectation... so that government and the elites could come back and say... “look what we did to flatten the curve and save lives!” What they are really doing is brainwashing people into believing they needed the government so solve this problem... and begin conditioning people to develop stronger reliance and trust in government.

Call me Richie Gee if you may... but I don’t trust a single fukkkin one of those government bureaucrats to tell the truth or tell me what is in my best interest. I’ve exercised my own sound discretion and decision making my whole life and I have a pretty successful track record thus far.

#1027998 - 04/13/20 03:41 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
The only problem with your analysis Streamer is that this is not just a USA problem. We are able to compare and contrast US response versus the rest of the world. Not surprisingly with Trump at the helm, we are pretty freaking mediocre, not as bad as Italy and Spain, but far worse than Canada, New Zealand, Japan, and a host of other countries. However, Trump will try to spin that he has done an incredible job, I just hope that people are open to looking at facts instead of the spiel that this 2-bit con man will produce.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1028002 - 04/13/20 07:14 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
As the covid-19 situation continues to unfold it’s demonstrating a bit of an overreaction. Preliminary estimates were that we would potentially see millions dead in the US. That number now is suggesting we will see 70,000-80,000. Put your tin foil Richie Geee hats on!

2020 is an election year. This situation was used merely as a tool for political purposes. Quite possibly by both parties. My guess is that it was an attempt by government to further its grasp over people and try to control their lives. I suspect the initial estimates were large knowing well that the virus might not live up to the expectation... so that government and the elites could come back and say... “look what we did to flatten the curve and save lives!” What they are really doing is brainwashing people into believing they needed the government so solve this problem... and begin conditioning people to develop stronger reliance and trust in government.

Call me Richie Gee if you may... but I don’t trust a single fukkkin one of those government bureaucrats to tell the truth or tell me what is in my best interest. I’ve exercised my own sound discretion and decision making my whole life and I have a pretty successful track record thus far.

lol

I like to complain about the government when it was the action they took and I complained about that led to thousands of deaths vs hundreds of thousands of deaths.

That's what I like to do.

Derp.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 54 of 90 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (wolverine, DrifterWA), 1083 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |