Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 59 of 90 < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1028335 - 04/18/20 10:05 AM Re: Corona Virus ***** [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Lots of bedwetting going on around here.

It's either "Coronavirus is going to kill us all!", or it's "The economic collapse is going to kill us all!"

Neither of these is going to happen. The stroke I have from being cooped up in my house and not being able to fish has a much better chance of killing me than this virus, I believe.

The whole armed insurgence to get life back to normal is a funny concept, too. Are you going to use your guns to make people go back to the theaters and restaurants if people start dropping in a second wave?

We'll get back to normal when people feel normal - and that's not going to happen when 4k people are kicking it daily from this. It'll be an albatross around the neck of the economy. I think full recovery is going to take an antibody test and vaccine. Then the retards can go back to not taking the vaccine and the rest of us can get on with life.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1028338 - 04/18/20 11:13 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Hey NickG, take your end of the world prophecies and shove em up your bony ass.

Crankypants. Jeez Louise!

Where did I ever say anything remotely like that or behave in such a manner as to be compared?

If'n you want a comparison or two....

Rich is O fer life. I'm batting 1.000.

Corky from 'Like Goes On'. Your face.

grin

#1028339 - 04/18/20 11:13 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Until we have testing and a vaccine, this is here to stay.

It would be wonderful if the low-information InfoWars denizens that are protesting in groups with guns at state capitols all catch the virus...problem is that they'd spread it to people who aren't such fuckin idiots.

As usual...privatize the benefits, socialize the costs.

Two hour conference call yesterday about what opening up my buildings will look like...hopefully it looks like tenants staying at about 20% in office population, with social distancing, sanitizing stations, gloves and masks.

If we all go back to business as usual before we have widespread, reliable and fast testing and a vaccine, we'll be right back here in a matter of weeks.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1028340 - 04/18/20 11:31 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

there are 8 strains of this virus being tracked... you gonna take 8 vaccines? you gonna roll the dice one letting someone inject you with something they know nothing about?

in 1976 at Ft. Dix NJ, 14 people got sick with H1N1, 1 died, no one else was infected... that in turn resulted in hundreds of millions of people being vaccinated, with a bunch dying, and a bunch developing Guillan Barre, which lead to [Bleeeeep!] lives, or deaths like Katies mom...

hospitals in Massachusetts, and Stanford University tested people for antibodies, MA showed nearly 1/3rd of people already had them...

the Stanford study showed that it would be a 50-85 fold increase in infected numbers beceause they had the antibodies already...

also, as i have said from the beginning, hospitals are not anywhere near what the dipsh!t governor and hack ass media told you where they would be... even Florida dropped their death percentage estimates 70 percent within just a few days of announcement...

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/ho...X0815DDGhrDFwDU

keep believing the hogwash, you are being played... and peoples lives are being destroyed in the process... the government is watching you, how you act, what you do... and they will continue to get away with it as long as you allow them to...

apparently yesterday, Inslee sent armed agents to the Tacoma golf club to shut them down, there were allowing 1 person per 4-5 acres... NOPE

they also had Coast Guard gun boats at Foss Waterway to prevent boaters from going out in their boats...

why would you use a military resource for that?

you are being played, and have been since the beginning...

#1028343 - 04/18/20 11:45 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Evo
there are 8 strains of this virus being tracked... you gonna take 8 vaccines? you gonna roll the dice one letting someone inject you with something they know nothing about?

in 1976 at Ft. Dix NJ, 14 people got sick with H1N1, 1 died, no one else was infected... that in turn resulted in hundreds of millions of people being vaccinated, with a bunch dying, and a bunch developing Guillan Barre, which lead to [Bleeeeep!] lives, or deaths like Katies mom...

hospitals in Massachusetts, and Stanford University tested people for antibodies, MA showed nearly 1/3rd of people already had them...

the Stanford study showed that it would be a 50-85 fold increase in infected numbers beceause they had the antibodies already...

also, as i have said from the beginning, hospitals are not anywhere near what the dipsh!t governor and hack ass media told you where they would be... even Florida dropped their death percentage estimates 70 percent within just a few days of announcement...

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/ho...X0815DDGhrDFwDU

keep believing the hogwash, you are being played... and peoples lives are being destroyed in the process... the government is watching you, how you act, what you do... and they will continue to get away with it as long as you allow them to...

apparently yesterday, Inslee sent armed agents to the Tacoma golf club to shut them down, there were allowing 1 person per 4-5 acres... NOPE

they also had Coast Guard gun boats at Foss Waterway to prevent boaters from going out in their boats...

why would you use a military resource for that?

rolleyes

It'S jUsT tHe fLU!

#1028344 - 04/18/20 11:50 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

probably nothing... yesterday there was normal friday traffic on Meridian.. cars lined up everywhere... hardly anyone is practicing it except for sheep that are scared from what the media told them...

an Israeli scientist/professor did a study, and it showed that the virus peaked and dropped in the exact way in countries that locked down, vs ones that didnt...

i had said in the beginning, that lat March/early April, CV cases would peak, and subside by around mid April...

and its doing exactly that...

why?

because thats how coronaviruses operate, and always have...

https://townhall.com/columnists/mariname...kiIuJdOguOv5kWc

also, with the test done at Stanford, with an 85 fold increase, that would tank the death rate to that BELOW the flu...

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...WkUmjUJUaJdGOmc

#1028345 - 04/18/20 11:53 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

Actually, you are the one being played by trump and fox news, ya dope.

And the majority of Americans agree that you low intelligence ball washers are the ones being played.

You gonna bring your guns to the Oly Pox party tomorrow with all the other knuckle draggers?

#1028346 - 04/18/20 11:58 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Coronaviruses have been identified since the 1960s, and there still isnt a vaccine...

there still isnt one from the 2002 SARS outbreak...

there isnt one for any of the other strains of them since the 1960s... what makes you think its going to work now? if it did, there would have been vaccines for the other ones...

i havent posted 1 article from Fox news, and i dont have cable ya dope...

the majority of Americans are fvckin idiots and listen to what the media tells them without doing anything on their own... thats because most Americans are brainwashed..

Coronaviruses and Rhinoviruses are the causes of the common cold, which can develop into the flu, and progress to pneumonia... always has been, always will be...

if you cant stop the Influenza virus from mutating every year, needing a new Influenza shot every year, that has a 40-50 percent effectiveness, how the fvck do you think a vaccine is going to work on a virus that has 8 known strains and has mutated twice?

YOU CANT...

#1028347 - 04/18/20 11:59 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh, and no, im not going to that protest, im going fishing maybe...

the only protests ive ever been to was the one for the NOF meetings a few years ago, and the Newt Ginrgrich riots high on acid knockin dickheads out...

#1028348 - 04/18/20 12:06 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

i havent posted 1 article from Fox news

As you post links to RWWJ townhall. lol.

A little self-awareness on your part would help you not look like such a stupid donkus.

#1028349 - 04/18/20 12:15 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1028350 - 04/18/20 12:20 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

I don't even know what you're trying to prove. That you can copy paste ?Congrats. Catch a fish tomorrow ...just don't shoot one.

#1028352 - 04/18/20 01:01 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline

Coronaviruses and Rhinoviruses are the causes of the common cold, which can develop into the flu, and progress to pneumonia... always has been, always will be...

So Corona, Noro & Rhino family viruses magically transform into Influenza family viruses now? This is shocking, world changing news!!! Somebody alert the press!!!

What's next? Will this Corona fella transform himself into super, mega Herpes Aids? Is he that dastardly? What can't this madman virus do? Captain Corona is unstoppable I tell you!!!

Er...Derp.

#1028353 - 04/18/20 01:08 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I know dumber people than Evo.

A couple.

I think.

Maybe not.

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1028354 - 04/18/20 01:13 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1028357 - 04/18/20 01:25 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I know dumber people than Evo.

A couple.

I think.

Maybe not.

rofl

I forgot about Dunningham.

Ok...I lol'd.

I know one thing's for fuckin sure...I'm going to believe our local Googler more than Dr. Fauci.

He's a fascist.

Dr. Fauci, not evo.

Evo's a fuckin genius. Stable, too.

As with most things...I really wish that stupid would hurt, and that it would only hurt those being stupid...and also as with most things, the stupid people will be hurting everyone else.

Fish on...

Todd

#1028358 - 04/18/20 01:43 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Dr. Fauci told you 2.2 million would die, then 200k, then 90k, then 60k, blah blah blah...

dont hear you blabbing that sh!t anymore, why is that?

go ahead, give me some lame duck ass excuse.. i was saying it wouldnt be close to the original number since the beginning, and you called me an idiot..

now where are we?

you are the type of sheep that doesnt even need fences, you will stay in place like you are told...

also Nick, who said anything about Norovirus? the symptoms arent even in the same class as Influenza, which causes respiratory problems and Noro causes gastroenteritis..

Noro is spread from sh!t, vomit, etc, Influenza and Corona arent...

atleast try to be creative when you try to cherry pick my words and say things i didnt say...

sheep away sheeple....

#1028359 - 04/18/20 01:46 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

also, when you try to discredit my news sources, you should probably make sure that the actual report isnt linked into the article..

its written in Hebrew, but im pretty sure its not made up...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rkM9YI-...U9HH3xtysAkDAOY

#1028360 - 04/18/20 01:56 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Dr. Fauci told you 2.2 million would die, then 200k, then 90k, then 60k, blah blah blah...

I know this is too hard for a moron like you to understand, but the estimates were reduced over time due to responsible people staying the fuckk home.

Please, Don'tBeStupid, evo.

#1028362 - 04/18/20 02:03 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: DBS]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: DBS

Please, Don'tBeStupid, evo.

Good luck with that.

You can listen to experts, and then adjust your beliefs and actions accordingly, or you can let a politician tell you what to do and believe, and then search up some confirmation bias to help you along.

Experts help people not die.

Confirmation bias helps people be stupid.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 59 of 90 < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1442 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |