Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1030460 - 05/20/20 11:04 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: Todd]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Todd
Are you actually Evo, conducting another experiment?
I am not Evo.

Do you have the site set to notify you when I post so you can come running to make another worthless comment?

I find that question odd as I have always thought it to be worthwhile to point out to you and your minions how silly you can be. And I don't need an alert from the site to inform me of you supplying an example because you are constantly providing them, all I have to do is look at your most recent post. grin

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#1030462 - 05/20/20 11:18 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i know nothing?

bitch you cant even figure out the female gender...

go fvck yourself...

literally everyone ive talked to and personally know from here, NO ONE likes you....

look at your post, you think you know everything, you say i cant know Todd, yet you know me...

you are the biggest hypocritical idiot on this site, and have been since its inception...

dumb fvck..

#1030467 - 05/20/20 11:29 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ive never met BB, FP is cool, Spoon is cool, MAD is hella cool, ive met plenty of people from here... and if they hated me so much, they wouldnt invite me to their boats, their houses, to go fishing with them, anything of the sort...

thats how that works when you dont like someone...

i dont "need" anyone to fish with, i do just fine on my own, so there has to be a reason they want to interact with me...

and as usual, you are making sh!t up again, i never said anyone said i was the best anything... but you sure did, and continue to do so...

when i think someone is a dumbfvck loser, i dont call them, i dont message them, i dont fish with them, i surely dont allow them into my home or my vehicle, no beers, nothing... thats what normal people do...

solid work on trying to know everything, again...

you must have a beeper that goes off when i post, same with the rest of the idiots...

#1030468 - 05/20/20 11:30 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

#1030469 - 05/20/20 11:31 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I've hung out with Bart, and think he's a fine gentleman...and he has about the nicest spread I've seen.

I've also fished with Fish Prince for years lol.

Never met the other two...nor do I choose my friends based on what they post on a fishing board.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1030473 - 05/20/20 11:37 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

had nothing to do with BB.. learn to read...

MAD is the best plug puller ive ever seen, and probably one of the best fisherman ive ever met...

he builds some damn nice rifles as well...

#1030474 - 05/20/20 11:38 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Strange times.
Orange man is taking Hydroxychloroquine, even though scientists agree it doesn't work against Covid.
At the same time, pharmacists are complaining that doctors and dentists are hoarding the drug for their own families.

#1030476 - 05/20/20 11:43 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: erikj]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: erikj
Strange times.
Orange man is taking Hydroxychloroquine, even though scientists agree it doesn't work against Covid.
At the same time, pharmacists are complaining that doctors and dentists are hoarding the drug for their own families.

which scientists? like the doctors from the Association of American Pysicians and Surgeons? those type of experts...

wonder what they have to say about it...

https://aapsonline.org/hcq-90-percent-ch...Y8TER45YDpEjW98

what about the National Institute of Health?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...MjV2YToOQPsO9_g

#1030477 - 05/20/20 11:44 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ive been fishing for over 35 years Jake, its my main hobby...

do the math, im not explaining sh!t...

#1030480 - 05/20/20 11:50 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah no, because when i start naming people you idiots start accusing me of using other people to bolster my reputation...

no need to...

plus it just blows your theory out of the water...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

that little Motorola is buzzin away aint it?

#1030484 - 05/20/20 11:59 AM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The experiment seems to be coming along nicely. rofl

So what makes a plug puller the best plug puller? Seems like a hard thing to measure, really.

Hey Todd - nobody likes you! rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1030485 - 05/20/20 12:03 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh ok, how do i measure talents?

when there are several other boats on the river, or people, and you and the person you are with/boat, is the only ones getting fish...

because thats what its about right? catching fish?

one of my best friends is a jig tyer, and ties jigs for some pretty big name guides here and in Alaska, for use on their boats for clients, not just 5 or 10, but hundreds, i wonder if hes any good at that? i fish with him a lot during the fall as well, was just at his house yesterday as a matter of fact...

you know what, it doesnt matter what i say... you already have your mind made up...

good luck with that...

#1030486 - 05/20/20 12:06 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh i dont know Dan, maybe knowing the water, knowing how to read water, knowing where fish sit, rowing the boat under brush thats 3 feet above your head, expert maneuvering, all kinds of sh!t...

ive seen some pretty sh!tty plug fisherman, and some really good ones...

the good ones catch the fish...

same with spoons, same with eggs, same with twitching jigs, same with just about everything except boucing herring off the floor for bottom fish... my nephew was 2 when he caught his first fish doing that, so anyone can do it... even you..

#1030487 - 05/20/20 12:07 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dana has the miniMoto5...

#1030488 - 05/20/20 12:09 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Lot of arm chair doctors in this forum regurgitating the CNN hogwash, hell speaking of that there's all too many arm chair fisherman as well. rofl

Interesting study and read.. Perhaps your president is a little ahead of the 8-ball in study/results data... A more recent study that yet again, shows Zinc is key to successes with it.

Hydroxychloroquin / Zinc

Keith

#1030489 - 05/20/20 12:10 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: Jason Beezuz]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: blackmouth
I don't think I've ever seen someone who tries so hard to not look like a nut and an idiot, and fails so miserably at both.

Have you never looked in a mirror?

blackcockmouth, you don’t like Toff because of his politics, get over yourself. You come across as so self important I smell farts reading your posts.

Read that huge post of Evotard’s a little ways back loaded with speculation and assumptions to see why he comes across as such a moron. He talks about things and yet knows nothing. He doesn’t know anything about Toff and yet writes a page about Toff’s news/viewing habits. He thinks he knows based on his politics; that is caveman logic.

It seems like speculation and assumptions are fine with you when they are targeted at those you dislike and they jive with your politics. But when they dont’, they are coming from an “ignorant a$$hole”.

I work with some Trump supporters and they don’t seem as butt hurt as you do. Why is it so hard for you even when you are winning and winning and should be sick of winning?

Seems like a very accurate inventory.

It's posts like these that separate those that actually can think from those that have been programmed to just repeat what they hear while adding a touch of arrogance and unjustified superiority to personalize it.

Not hard to see if you look.

#1030491 - 05/20/20 12:19 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

average plug pulling are the dickheads that take up 200 feet of river while using a planer board and sitting in a fvcking chair drinking beer...

same with spoon fisherman that stand in the same spot for 6 hours throwing the same damn spoon with no results...

i never do that unless im in certain areas at certain times, otherwise im covering 900 yards of river and doing that multiple times....

#1030492 - 05/20/20 12:24 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Your method sounds very scientific, Evo - but I'm still not convinced of the validity of your findings.

So your buddy ties jigs, huh? Are they really good ones? Is he the best jig tyer? I know a guy who ties jigs. I've caught fish on them but I'm not sure if they're the best jigs.

How's the experiment going?

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1030493 - 05/20/20 12:27 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: FleaFlickr02]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i dont know if he is the best, one of the best ive seen tho... but my opinion is my own..

i tie them as well, and nope, im not the best...

ive got a experiments going on, some have went well, couple not that great...

any more sh!t to complain about Trump today?

#1030495 - 05/20/20 12:32 PM Re: Trump and Hydroxychloroquine [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Evo

ive got a experiments going on, some have went well, couple not that great...

Can’t win them all.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Brad_tgl, Coho, NewNWSalmon3
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1000 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645358 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |