Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1030743 - 05/27/20 09:18 AM Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

So 100,000 Americans dead in less than three months.
Four Americans died in the Benghazi attack and the Republican party acted like it was the worst thing to ever happen to America and they collectively sh1t themselves for over four years.
So where's the outrage Trumpanzees?

#1030745 - 05/27/20 10:14 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This is the 2nd time you've made this argument in the past month. Last I checked the Rona wasn't running illegal arms via the CIA, but what do I know?

Your argument is an extreme false equivalency | strawman at best, but you already knew that right? Right?

Example: Libs are acting like the Rona and gun violence are the worst things to ever happen to America (if it saves one life!), but they are a-ok with aborting over 55 million babies for decades on end and especially the little black ones.

Do you see how retarded arguments like this are?

Sorry to chit all over you, but c'mon man....have we not had enough of these pointless arguments that solve nothing and only further divide? This is why I'm an independent and why we can't have nice things. These partisan arguments are lame and anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right through the bs.

Thanks for reading.

#1030746 - 05/27/20 10:41 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: NickD90]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I wasn't aware of a independent Trumpanzee party.
I do want to give credit where it's due, at least some Republicans have some self respect.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05...under/24443675/

#1030747 - 05/27/20 10:41 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think the point is this...the right wing doesn't give twoshits about the people who died, they just care about which dead ones further their political agenda, and which ones don't.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1030748 - 05/27/20 10:58 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Todd
I think the point is this...both parties don't give twoshits about the people who died, they just care about which dead ones further their political agenda, and which ones don't.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030749 - 05/27/20 12:16 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: The Moderator]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: elparquito
I think the point is this...both parties don't give twoshits about the people who died, they just care about which dead ones further their political agenda, and which ones don't.

Fish on...

Todd

Well said Parker Bone 3rd............ The division and pile on poop fest is entertaining at best.

Keith

#1030750 - 05/27/20 12:55 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Anyone else think it's funny how right wingers blame everything on the left, and when they are being douchebags, then "everyone does it", and that makes it ok?

Fish on...

Todd

#1030751 - 05/27/20 02:55 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Anyone else think it's funny how right wingers blame everything on the left, and when they are being douchebags, then "everyone does it", and that makes it ok?

Fish on...

Todd

C'mon Todd.. That's how the media paints it... rofl

Keith

#1030752 - 05/27/20 03:00 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No it's not, it's how Trumpsters paint it. It's how they explain every single asinine thing he does.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030753 - 05/27/20 03:41 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Toff, you've got your head so far up your blue ass that it's starting to turn green

Paker +10000000

#1030754 - 05/27/20 03:43 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Illahehe has got to be one of Todds alts

#1030755 - 05/27/20 04:39 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You can go thru pages and pages of political drivel just on this website and see where false equivalencies are fabricated over and over again because "when my guy does something terrible, well, they're all the same so it's ok"...

Fish on...

Todd

#1030756 - 05/27/20 04:40 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's literally why no Trump ballwasher can ever answer a single question about Trump's behavior without saying "Obama", "Hillary", or "some other made up conspiracy" as their answer.

False equivalencies ARE their answer.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030759 - 05/27/20 07:05 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Bent Metal]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Notice to Trumpanzees, your outrage card has been revoked.

#1030764 - 05/27/20 09:35 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I think the point is EVERYONE'S outrage card has been revoked.

Nobody gets to be outraged any longer. Those days are pretty much over, at least as far as my listening skills are concerned. I used to care, but dipchits from all walks of life went to the well too many times and have ruined my level of give-a-chit.

Besides, who cares about my give-a-chit? Do you? I certainly don't and I don't even care enough to care. So whatever.

#1030772 - 05/27/20 11:56 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Illasheshe and Toff are so blinded by leftist politics and their hatred for anyone even remotely right of center that they can’t even look at their own party’s shortcomings. I despise the Democratic Party... but I also greatly dislike the Republican Party because I see how it is almost as bad... and that’s why I’m a moderate/independent because I have insight. Something that can’t be said about Illashee and Toff.

It’s a race to the bottom... and one the Democrats are winning. Anyone with an ounce of insight can see it. They are both pretty fukkkin terrible and you have to be a complete fukkwad to play partisan politics and point the finger when both sides are so irreversibly far up their own asses. But Toff and illasheshe still like to play the game... such good little Democrats.

Edited by Streamer (05/27/20 11:57 PM)

#1030777 - 05/28/20 08:56 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Streamer
. . . I despise the Democratic Party... but I also greatly dislike the Republican Party because I see how it is almost as bad... and that’s why I’m a moderate/independent because I have insight. . . .

It’s a race to the bottom... and one the Democrats are winning. Anyone with an ounce of insight can see it. They are both pretty fukkkin terrible and you have to be a complete fukkwad to play partisan politics and point the finger when both sides are so irreversibly far up their own asses. . . .

Interesting, because I despise the Republican Party and also greatly dislike the Democratic Party because it is almost as bad. And that is partly why I'm a moderate. It's no longer a race to the bottom; I think they have both arrived, but with Trumpster as Republican leader, the Rs are winning the fuckwad of the day award most frequently.

Does this mean Streamer and I have an inverse connection?

#1030778 - 05/28/20 08:58 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Remember when the Republicans called Obama the worst President in the history of America?
Steamer, if you think Trump is just right of center then your a fvcking idiot.

#1030782 - 05/28/20 09:21 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

The problem is not that Trump is more than slightly right of center. I'd expect that of any self-respecting conservative or Republican. The problem is that Trump is among the most despicable human beings on earth and that so many excuse and even support him. Trump expresses so many attributes and behaviors that should be despised by most patriotic, proud, responsible, moral, and manly Americans. There's no understanding that, even by Dunning-Kruger. There just aren't that many fvcking stupid people.

#1030783 - 05/28/20 09:23 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Salmo g.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The problem is not that Trump is more than slightly right of center. I'd expect that of any self-respecting conservative or Republican. The problem is that Trump is among the most despicable human beings on earth and that so many excuse and even support him. Trump expresses so many attributes and behaviors that should be despised by most patriotic, proud, responsible, moral, and manly Americans. There's no understanding that, even by Dunning-Kruger. There just aren't that many fvcking stupid people.

Disagree.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |