Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1030743 - 05/27/20 09:18 AM Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

So 100,000 Americans dead in less than three months.
Four Americans died in the Benghazi attack and the Republican party acted like it was the worst thing to ever happen to America and they collectively sh1t themselves for over four years.
So where's the outrage Trumpanzees?

#1030745 - 05/27/20 10:14 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This is the 2nd time you've made this argument in the past month. Last I checked the Rona wasn't running illegal arms via the CIA, but what do I know?

Your argument is an extreme false equivalency | strawman at best, but you already knew that right? Right?

Example: Libs are acting like the Rona and gun violence are the worst things to ever happen to America (if it saves one life!), but they are a-ok with aborting over 55 million babies for decades on end and especially the little black ones.

Do you see how retarded arguments like this are?

Sorry to chit all over you, but c'mon man....have we not had enough of these pointless arguments that solve nothing and only further divide? This is why I'm an independent and why we can't have nice things. These partisan arguments are lame and anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right through the bs.

Thanks for reading.

#1030746 - 05/27/20 10:41 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: NickD90]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I wasn't aware of a independent Trumpanzee party.
I do want to give credit where it's due, at least some Republicans have some self respect.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05...under/24443675/

#1030747 - 05/27/20 10:41 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think the point is this...the right wing doesn't give twoshits about the people who died, they just care about which dead ones further their political agenda, and which ones don't.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1030748 - 05/27/20 10:58 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Todd
I think the point is this...both parties don't give twoshits about the people who died, they just care about which dead ones further their political agenda, and which ones don't.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030749 - 05/27/20 12:16 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: The Moderator]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: elparquito
I think the point is this...both parties don't give twoshits about the people who died, they just care about which dead ones further their political agenda, and which ones don't.

Fish on...

Todd

Well said Parker Bone 3rd............ The division and pile on poop fest is entertaining at best.

Keith

#1030750 - 05/27/20 12:55 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Anyone else think it's funny how right wingers blame everything on the left, and when they are being douchebags, then "everyone does it", and that makes it ok?

Fish on...

Todd

#1030751 - 05/27/20 02:55 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Anyone else think it's funny how right wingers blame everything on the left, and when they are being douchebags, then "everyone does it", and that makes it ok?

Fish on...

Todd

C'mon Todd.. That's how the media paints it... rofl

Keith

#1030752 - 05/27/20 03:00 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No it's not, it's how Trumpsters paint it. It's how they explain every single asinine thing he does.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030753 - 05/27/20 03:41 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Toff, you've got your head so far up your blue ass that it's starting to turn green

Paker +10000000

#1030754 - 05/27/20 03:43 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Illahehe has got to be one of Todds alts

#1030755 - 05/27/20 04:39 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You can go thru pages and pages of political drivel just on this website and see where false equivalencies are fabricated over and over again because "when my guy does something terrible, well, they're all the same so it's ok"...

Fish on...

Todd

#1030756 - 05/27/20 04:40 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's literally why no Trump ballwasher can ever answer a single question about Trump's behavior without saying "Obama", "Hillary", or "some other made up conspiracy" as their answer.

False equivalencies ARE their answer.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030759 - 05/27/20 07:05 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Bent Metal]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Notice to Trumpanzees, your outrage card has been revoked.

#1030764 - 05/27/20 09:35 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

I think the point is EVERYONE'S outrage card has been revoked.

Nobody gets to be outraged any longer. Those days are pretty much over, at least as far as my listening skills are concerned. I used to care, but dipchits from all walks of life went to the well too many times and have ruined my level of give-a-chit.

Besides, who cares about my give-a-chit? Do you? I certainly don't and I don't even care enough to care. So whatever.

#1030772 - 05/27/20 11:56 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Illasheshe and Toff are so blinded by leftist politics and their hatred for anyone even remotely right of center that they can’t even look at their own party’s shortcomings. I despise the Democratic Party... but I also greatly dislike the Republican Party because I see how it is almost as bad... and that’s why I’m a moderate/independent because I have insight. Something that can’t be said about Illashee and Toff.

It’s a race to the bottom... and one the Democrats are winning. Anyone with an ounce of insight can see it. They are both pretty fukkkin terrible and you have to be a complete fukkwad to play partisan politics and point the finger when both sides are so irreversibly far up their own asses. But Toff and illasheshe still like to play the game... such good little Democrats.

Edited by Streamer (05/27/20 11:57 PM)

#1030777 - 05/28/20 08:56 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Streamer
. . . I despise the Democratic Party... but I also greatly dislike the Republican Party because I see how it is almost as bad... and that’s why I’m a moderate/independent because I have insight. . . .

It’s a race to the bottom... and one the Democrats are winning. Anyone with an ounce of insight can see it. They are both pretty fukkkin terrible and you have to be a complete fukkwad to play partisan politics and point the finger when both sides are so irreversibly far up their own asses. . . .

Interesting, because I despise the Republican Party and also greatly dislike the Democratic Party because it is almost as bad. And that is partly why I'm a moderate. It's no longer a race to the bottom; I think they have both arrived, but with Trumpster as Republican leader, the Rs are winning the fuckwad of the day award most frequently.

Does this mean Streamer and I have an inverse connection?

#1030778 - 05/28/20 08:58 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Remember when the Republicans called Obama the worst President in the history of America?
Steamer, if you think Trump is just right of center then your a fvcking idiot.

#1030782 - 05/28/20 09:21 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

The problem is not that Trump is more than slightly right of center. I'd expect that of any self-respecting conservative or Republican. The problem is that Trump is among the most despicable human beings on earth and that so many excuse and even support him. Trump expresses so many attributes and behaviors that should be despised by most patriotic, proud, responsible, moral, and manly Americans. There's no understanding that, even by Dunning-Kruger. There just aren't that many fvcking stupid people.

#1030783 - 05/28/20 09:23 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Salmo g.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The problem is not that Trump is more than slightly right of center. I'd expect that of any self-respecting conservative or Republican. The problem is that Trump is among the most despicable human beings on earth and that so many excuse and even support him. Trump expresses so many attributes and behaviors that should be despised by most patriotic, proud, responsible, moral, and manly Americans. There's no understanding that, even by Dunning-Kruger. There just aren't that many fvcking stupid people.

Disagree.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1030791 - 05/28/20 10:58 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Remember when the Republicans called Obama the worst President in the history of America?
Steamer, if you think Trump is just right of center then your a fvcking idiot.

I don’t think Trump is slightly right of center. But you hate everything slightly right of center onward.

But come to think of it... Trump is in favor of big government... and corporate bailouts. It doesn’t make him a true conservative... it just makes him a neocon... and a bigger POS.

#1030792 - 05/28/20 11:02 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Disagree.

I agree with your disagreement Dan. Stupid people abound and the stupid people factory just keeps pumping em' out. They've really been working overtime in the factory with Trump in office and Rona in the streets...and they still can't keep up with demand.

#1030793 - 05/28/20 11:02 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Disagree.

+1

I actually don’t think Trump is that stupid. He’s average intelligence at best, which still places him beyond millions of people. There are some really fukkkin stupid people out there... and I suspect you actually know this to be true. But I do agree he is a pretty despicable human being.

#1030801 - 05/28/20 01:11 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

While there is nothing "stable" or "genius" about The Stable Genius, he is about of average intelligence...but he sure preys on the ones that can't even make it to that low bar, and I agree with Dan and Streamer, there are LOTS of those.

Fish on...

Todd

#1030809 - 05/28/20 02:20 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Salmo g.]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

There just aren't that many fvcking stupid people.

The hell there aren't . The average IQ for most people is 85 to 115. That's barely over retarded. Dealing with people in California gives me anxiety. It's like the movie idiocracy.

#1030817 - 05/28/20 05:15 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

Ow! My ballz!

#1030824 - 05/28/20 10:51 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: NickD90]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Ow! My ballz!

That movie scarred me. Fvck.

#1030832 - 05/29/20 11:17 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

While there is nothing "stable" or "genius" about The Stable Genius, he is about of average intelligence...but he sure preys on the ones that can't even make it to that low bar, and I agree with Dan and Streamer, there are LOTS of those.

Fish on...

Todd

I think there's a solid spin on the term intelligence. Society has been groomed to believe when one speaks up for something or says something brash that it's an ignorant thing to say. Trump says some stupid [Bleeeeep!] but he's direct and to the point.. So many of society get their panties in a bunch when he calls a spade a spade. In the perfect lefty world he could dance around his verbiage, soften it up a bit (not to offend anyone as we are groomed to do) and just allow the silly [Bleeeeep!] to happen that's driving our country in the wrong direction.

Sure, he lies.. Every politician does albeit from the left or the right. It's just a sad thing.

Keith thumbs

#1030834 - 05/29/20 12:03 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

"but he sure preys on the ones that can't even make it to that low bar, and I agree with Dan and Streamer, there are LOTS of those."

True dat.

#1030838 - 05/29/20 01:45 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Salmo g.]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
The problem is not that Trump is more than slightly right of center. I'd expect that of any self-respecting conservative or Republican. The problem is that Trump is among the most despicable human beings on earth and that so many excuse and even support him. Trump expresses so many attributes and behaviors that should be despised by most patriotic, proud, responsible, moral, and manly Americans. There's no understanding that, even by Dunning-Kruger.

Agree.

When it comes to people arguing in favor of or against The Great Asshole Trump, I fail to see why the argument reverts to Dems vs Repubs. trump is a republican only by convenience...so he could win an election. He has no morals at all. He pushes gop policies only to appease his base and his campaign contributors. He doesn't actually give a fuk one way or the other. He only cares about his fatfuck self. So stop with the over generalized "dems all bad" and "repubs all bad" nonsense. That's not acceptable behavior in a country that has "United" in its title.

Instead, you can argue that he is a dangerous anti-American POS, or he's not a dangerous anti-American POS.

#1030842 - 05/29/20 03:39 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: RabidAngler
There just aren't that many fvcking stupid people.

The hell there aren't . The average IQ for most people is 85 to 115. That's barely over retarded. Dealing with people in California gives me anxiety. It's like the movie idiocracy.

RabidAngler has a point..

I think the entertaining part is people look up to celebrities, leaders, rich people, presidents as someone on the grand stand. They're just another human being spewing [Bleeeeep!] from their mouths that for the most part learned it elsewhere.. Very few are innovators, very few know of or can find a way that works perfectly AND very few are classified as overly intelligent human beings...

It's just like reading through the dark side, so many on here regurgitate [Bleeeeep!] you've read elsewhere as if it's the bible...

Keith

#1030843 - 05/29/20 08:29 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: stlhdr1]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

I love when these "stars" try and sway the public top vote a certain way. The scary thing is,there are a lot of people who will listen to Taylor Swift as if she has a relevant platform,and will hold her opinion in high regard. To me she's just a hole.

#1030848 - 05/29/20 10:21 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I love when these "stars" try and sway the public top vote a certain way. The scary thing is,there are a lot of people who will listen to Taylor Swift as if she has a relevant platform,and will hold her opinion in high regard. To me she's just a hole.

+1

#1030881 - 05/30/20 11:11 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Donald Trump is the President.

So yeah, people listen. People are also dumb.

#1030883 - 05/30/20 11:41 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Eh? Nah man. When the biggest star to endorse you is Chachi, you don't exactly have Hollywood and celebrity in your corner. I distinctly remember Hollywood screaming "oh fvck no!" when Stable Genius was running.

Besides that very specific point, overall....yeah...people are total dumbfvcks who willingly listen to these idiots.

"When I'm drivin' in my car
And a man comes on the radio
He's tellin' me more and more
About some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination"

"When I'm watchin' my TV
And a man comes on and tells me
How white my shirts can be
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me"

"I can't get no
Oh no no no
Hey hey hey
That's what I say

I can't get no, I can't get no
I can't get no satisfaction
No satisfaction, no satisfaction
No satisfaction, I can't get no"

#1030885 - 05/30/20 11:55 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Ow! My ballz!

That movie scarred me. Fvck.

This one is for Toof and Fry-Guy. thumbs

[/quote]

#1030886 - 05/30/20 11:56 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: NickD90]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

That's a great song. I saw thew Stones a few years ago,and they were still complete bad asses on stage. Mick Taylor came out with Bobby Keys and they all did Midnight Rambler. Viva Stones!!

#1030887 - 05/30/20 12:05 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Eh? Nah man. When the biggest star to endorse you is Chachi, you don't exactly have Hollywood and celebrity in your corner. I distinctly remember Hollywood screaming "oh fvck no!" when Stable Genius was running.

Besides that very specific point, overall....yeah...people are total dumbfvcks who willingly listen to these idiots.

"When I'm watchin' my TV

"I can't get no
Oh no no no
Hey hey hey
That's what I say

That was a lot of words to fail to convince me that Trump is different than some other worthless celebrity asshole.

#1030888 - 05/30/20 12:09 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

"When I'm watchin' my TV

"I can't get no
Oh no no no
Hey hey hey
That's what I say

That was a lot of words to fail to convince me that Trump is different than some other worthless celebrity asshole.

No dummy...I'm not talking Trump being the "celebrity" here...I'm talking other celebrities NOT running for office that use their star status to pimp specific candidates. No A, B or even C listers endorsed Trump last cycle. Chachi and Kevin Sorbo. Whoopty friggin' do!

#1030890 - 05/30/20 12:53 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline

Who fuckin' cares what you were talking about? I'm working on my own narrative here, asshole.

smile

#1030893 - 05/30/20 01:01 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

Oh gotcha. Sorry for blowin' yer' cover. Carry on. Send me PM if you need me to reiterate any specific talking points. thumbs

#1030896 - 05/30/20 02:36 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
The country is crying out for leadership and as with Covid, this jerk can do nothing but fiddle!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1030897 - 05/30/20 03:35 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Fish on...

Todd

Anyone else think it’s funny how left wingers blame everything on the right, and when they are being douchebags, then “everyone does it”, and that makes it okay?

Like the Democrats going silent on the Biden sexual Assault allegation?

#1030899 - 05/30/20 07:23 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Trumpanzees have the shortest memory of any primate.

#1030902 - 05/30/20 08:59 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Illasheshe is the most surface, shallow-minded person to post on the dark side. Evo has more depth than you.

#1030906 - 05/30/20 11:08 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Trumpanzees have the shortest memory of any primate.

Are you allowed to leave the commune by yourself?

#1030914 - 05/31/20 09:27 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: fish4brains]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

At least 25 women have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s, the 2016 election is proof this is not a concern when electing a President.
Elections have consequences.

#1030917 - 05/31/20 11:28 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

At least 25 women have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s, the 2016 election is proof this is not a concern when electing a President.

It goes to show how forgiving and forgetful Americans can be and how high of a value they place on being entertained instead of the content of someone’s character. He isn’t fit to be president and clearly isn’t a leader... especially in this time of chaos. But the people will re-elect him for 2020.

Edited by Streamer (05/31/20 11:29 AM)

#1030923 - 05/31/20 11:52 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

It goes to show how forgiving and forgetful Americans can be and how high of a value they place on being entertained instead of the content of someone’s character. He isn’t fit to be president and clearly isn’t a leader... especially in this time of chaos. But the people will re-elect him for 2020.

Profound post, Streamer. I just hope you''re wrong in that last sentence.

#1030931 - 05/31/20 01:46 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Salmo g.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I think Steamer will somehow rationalize a narrative where Biden is somehow a bigger douchebag than Trump.
This will be easy because Trumpanzees have no memory of Trump being the biggest douchebag in the history of America.

#1030956 - 05/31/20 10:47 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Salmo g.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I hope that I am wrong as well.

Biden is certainly the lesser of the two evils and less of a douchebag... but boy is it close. I agree with little policy wise on Biden’s end and a little more with Trump’s policies (although not by much, and Trump isn’t actually consistent in his policies, but I digress). There is your rationalization illasheshe. Is what what you expected? Would you like to continue this conversation a bit more in depth? Dunning-Kruger certainly offers an explanation for your oversimplifications and surface level analyses. You still have yet to make a post longer than a paragraph because you are not capable and lack the ability to provide depth in any subject or about anything in general.

You are right up there with Evo as the village idiot of the darkside. Even Hank and Slo Duc are smarter than you.

Edited by Streamer (05/31/20 10:49 PM)

#1030957 - 05/31/20 11:00 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I hope that I am wrong as well.

Biden is certainly the lesser of the two evils and less of a douchebag... but boy is it close. .

Ah Steamer I wouldn't accuse anyone of being stupid if I were you.

#1030959 - 05/31/20 11:14 PM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

For what? Claiming that Biden is a big POS but that Trump is a really big POS? That’s close but enough of a distinction if you ask me. If you are insinuating that I’m contradicting myself then you can think what you want. Clearly you do that regardless of what is in front of you.

Come to think of it, you too are also a big POS. Congrats fukkkwad.

Edited by Streamer (05/31/20 11:15 PM)

#1030962 - 06/01/20 06:39 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

I see the issue here. Illahee likes to rank sizes of douchebags. Never rank sizes of douchebags, as that only indicates the size of the corresponding cvnt on the receiving end. A douchebag is a douchebag is a douchebag and both parties are chock full of em'. Reps = Massengill. Dems = Summer's Eve. I fail to see much of a difference and laugh at those special drippy cvnts which demand brand loyalty. Cheering for just Team Massengill or just Team Summer's Eve leaves everyone stinky and feeling not so fresh. Since America is one gigantic collective sandy vag these days, it's gonna take the extra strength freshening power of both Team Massengill and Team Summer's Eve working together to remove the stench and pesky sand.

#1030966 - 06/01/20 08:29 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Again the memory issue, you think both candidates are the same because you have no recollection of Trumps transgressions.
Try looking without the Trumpanzee goggles.

#1030969 - 06/01/20 09:03 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Again the memory issue, you think both candidates are the same because you have no recollection of Trumps transgressions.

Yer blind as a fvckin mole.

#1030971 - 06/01/20 10:03 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

Yeah no mate. DB behavior knows no party line. Trump is his own brand of DB. Biden has his brand too. In fact, I think this about all politicians from all parties. Douchebags....the lot! I don't rank and discriminate between DB's. To me "grabbin' em' by the Puusy" is just about the same as sniffing little girls hair.

All I need to know is if someone is or isn't a DB and yer' getting awfully close to being put into the "not good" category here Illahee.

#1030972 - 06/01/20 10:11 AM Re: Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Illasheshe continues to conceptualize problems as dichotomous and black or white instead of recognizing middle ground or shades of grey. She is the only person that has ever accused me of being a Trump supporter... who I’ve clearly stood against... and didn’t even vote for. She is trying to put me in a box where I clearly don’t fit. She really takes the cake for being the biggest POS on the board by a long shot. What a total assfukkkk.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 950 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |