Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
BTW Illahee - I'm 100% pro choice.

Originally Posted By: NickD90

#1033387 - 06/27/20 11:11 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Too much for Illashe to wrap his brain around.

#1033388 - 06/27/20 11:35 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Todd
Hey, ballwashers...how do you guys feel about Russia paying Afghani fighters for every American soldier they kill?

How do you feel about Trump knowing this since March, and not doing anything about it, other than trying to get Russia into the G7, and blathering on about how great of friends Russia and the US are?

Fish on...

Todd

I’ll bite on this one. Russia is playing the game big time trying to cause as much disruption as it can. It wants to be a world super power. Putin is not a good dude, and neither is Trump.

Most true conservative libertarians don’t support Trump (myself included)... but the leftist media is relentless in trying to bring him down while turning a blind eye to every major problem within the Democratic Party such as senile pedophile/pro quo Joe, Hilary Clinton’s collusion with the British agent to collect a dossier on Tdump, and the Obama administration/FBI’s efforts to entrap Michael Flynn. Three stories you will NEVER see.. EVER on leftist media outlets. Three stories you should be equally furious about.

Todd you aren’t an equal opportunity critic. You get a hard on for anything the leftist media shoves in your face about Tdump and go silent on EVERY other major issue within the Democratic Party. This is why you get criticized. If you are a real patriot you will call out the BS on each side instead of proving yourself to be a partisan hack for the Democratic Party.

#1033391 - 06/28/20 09:10 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Hey, ballwashers...how do you guys feel about Russia paying Afghani fighters for every American soldier they kill?

How do you feel about Trump knowing this since March, and not doing anything about it, other than trying to get Russia into the G7, and blathering on about how great of friends Russia and the US are?

Fish on...

Todd

I’ll bite on this one. Russia is playing the game big time trying to cause as much disruption as it can. It wants to be a world super power. Putin is not a good dude, and neither is Trump.

Most true conservative libertarians don’t support Trump (myself included)... but the leftist media is relentless in trying to bring him down while turning a blind eye to every major problem within the Democratic Party such as senile pedophile/pro quo Joe, Hilary Clinton’s collusion with the British agent to collect a dossier on Tdump, and the Obama administration/FBI’s efforts to entrap Michael Flynn. Three stories you will NEVER see.. EVER on leftist media outlets. Three stories you should be equally furious about.

Todd you aren’t an equal opportunity critic. You get a hard on for anything the leftist media shoves in your face about Tdump and go silent on EVERY other major issue within the Democratic Party. This is why you get criticized. If you are a real patriot you will call out the BS on each side instead of proving yourself to be a partisan hack for the Democratic Party.

I would argue it's your media bias that's fvcking up the country Steamer. So projecting only shows what an idiot nut hugger you really are. Hope this helps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/25/fox-news-hannity-coronavirus-misinformation/

In recent weeks, three studies have focused on conservative media’s role in fostering confusion about the seriousness of the coronavirus. Taken together, they paint a picture of a media ecosystem that amplifies misinformation, entertains conspiracy theories and discourages audiences from taking concrete steps to protect themselves and others.

Edited by Illahee (06/28/20 09:16 AM)

#1033392 - 06/28/20 09:35 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Illahee

Fish on...

Todd

I would argue it's your media bias that's fvcking up the country Steamer. So projecting only shows what an idiot nut hugger you really are. Hope this helps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/25/fox-news-hannity-coronavirus-misinformation/

In recent weeks, three studies have focused on conservative media’s role in fostering confusion about the seriousness of the coronavirus. Taken together, they paint a picture of a media ecosystem that amplifies misinformation, entertains conspiracy theories and discourages audiences from taking concrete steps to protect themselves and others.

Solid work, Illashe! This is the longest post of yours that I have ever seen.

I don’t watch or read Fox News... and your argument doesn’t address the point of why YOUR media platforms refuse to report on anything that reflects negatively on the Democratic Party. Your mistake is thinking media bias exists only in the right and not in the left.

Edited by Streamer (06/28/20 09:38 AM)

#1033393 - 06/28/20 09:59 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Fish on...

Todd

Solid work, Illashe! This is the longest post of yours that I have ever seen.

I don’t watch or read Fox News... and your argument doesn’t address the point of why YOUR media platforms refuse to report on anything that reflects negatively on the Democratic Party. Your mistake is thinking media bias exists only in the right and not in the left.

You don't know where I get my news media information from.
But I'll give you a hint it's not Fox or social media.
It really doesn't matter where you get your news from, because if you can't vet it your fvcked.

#1033398 - 06/28/20 12:43 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

Fish on...

Todd

The topic is Trump, and all right wingers, including pretend "I'm not a right winger, I'm a Libertarian" right wingers, can't have more than five seconds of Trump conversation without talking about someone else, or something else.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1033399 - 06/28/20 12:45 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Just watched Pence and the Texas Governor in Dallas have a press conference, totally stroking each other off about what a great job they have done with the Cornonavirus...while Texas, and the entire US, is experiencing a skyrocket in infections and cases.

The right wing response to this pandemic is the worst "let's make 1984 and Idiocracy real life!" effort yet...and that's saying something when we are talking about the GOP.

Fish on...

Todd

#1033401 - 06/28/20 01:54 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Vice President Baghdad Bob.

#1033433 - 06/29/20 09:07 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

All Biden has to do to win this thing is nothing.

Let trump do his campaigning for him, just keep giving him rope, he'll hang his own damnself.

thumbs

#1033439 - 06/29/20 10:15 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: DCC]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: DCC

Let trump do his campaigning for him, just keep giving him rope, he'll hang his own damnself.

thumbs

Biden can’t help but open his mouth and with him having difficulties even stringing together a sentence, he’s going to look and sound just as dumb as GWB. But yes, that is his best chance to win... do nothing/say nothing. I think the Dems are starting to catch onto this.

For Trump to hang himself would require a large amount of the population to be educated on the issues... and not be victims to the Dunning-Kruger effect. Even when Trump says something stupid, you hear the applause from the sheep. I have little faith in Tdump hanging himself. I think it’s more likely he wins 2020... especially given Biden being the best alternative offered.

#1033440 - 06/29/20 10:19 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

OK Steamer I'll play.
If Trump wins in Nov. then I will never post on the DS again.
If Biden wins you will stop posting on the DS forever.

PS

The only way you win is if Trump wins, resigning, suicide, natural disaster etc. doesn't count, it has to be a win.

Edited by Illahee (06/29/20 10:23 AM)

#1033442 - 06/29/20 10:23 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

OK Steamer I'll play.
If Trump wins in Nov. then I will never post on the DS again.
If Biden wins you will stop posting on the DS forever.

Deal. I could be wrong... but at least it gives me an easy way out to not post here anymore.

#1033446 - 06/29/20 11:36 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Oh so now your not so sure?
Come on Steamer pick a horse.

#1033447 - 06/29/20 11:50 AM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: DCC

thumbs

Biden can’t help but open his mouth and with him having difficulties even stringing together a sentence, he’s going to look and sound just as dumb as GWB. But yes, that is his best chance to win... do nothing/say nothing. I think the Dems are starting to catch onto this.

Interesting that so many people look past the fact that trump, besides not being able to form a sentence, is also stupid. I don't believe too many people will actually vote for Biden, more that smart people will vote against trump.

Now, we just have to find these smart people, the retards had their chance. wink

#1033450 - 06/29/20 12:04 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Trump's poll numbers are in the garbage can, so he threatened to sue his campaign manager.

That snowflake is almost as batshit as Rich.

Fish on...

Todd

#1033451 - 06/29/20 12:11 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: fish4brains]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: fish4brains
Originally Posted By: elparquito
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
Where are our leaders????

The US does not have a leader now nor will it have a leader after the November elections. Neither the Oompa Loompa or the Kiddie Sniffer is fit to lead anything, let alone our nation. One's already proven that and it's pretty obvious the other probably isn't that more qualified.

The deep fracturing of America will continue. Left vs Right. Environment vs Economy. Black vs White. Rich vs poor. Darskside vs Lightside.

This sh$thole we are in has only just started and is in no danger of ending any time soon.

We *are* a leaderless nation. We are all acting like it, too.

This.

AGREED

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#1033453 - 06/29/20 12:28 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Todd]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
So what do the trumpers think about him ignoring Russians bribing Taliban fighters to kill our troops? Just silence like when he sided with putin over our American interests and U.S. intelligence orgs?

What happened to "support the troops, support the troops""?

Just gurgglegarglegulpinggrggggarglegulp ?

#1033454 - 06/29/20 12:44 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Oh so now your not so sure?
Come on Steamer pick a horse.

I think it will be close... but if I had to guess I’d say Trump takes it.

#1033456 - 06/29/20 12:55 PM Re: Promises made, promises kept! [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The stupid runs deep with this one.

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Grandpa's Fishin Buddy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 313 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |