THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1034876 - 07/21/20 06:39 AM Silver is on a phuckin rampage!
RICH G
Unregistered

Up 5+% this morning.

#1034887 - 07/21/20 09:12 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You might suck start your pistol if you sell 750 ounces at $30. I suspect by the time it hits $30 it will be moving to fast for you to want to cash any in. I don't think its going to slow down much from here.

Consider that less than 1% of the US civilian population has any measurable holding in physical Gold/Silver. Consider that the world governments, banks, investment brokerage's and hedge funds have heavily invested in physical Gold/Silver, they have filled their vaults as much as possible... Our very own central bank here in the USA purchased 40 metric tones of Gold this month....

1500 ounces does not seem like much at $21 an ounce but at $2000 its allot of money, especially when every other currency and asset class has crashed compared to it.. Get ready its going to be a wild ride..

I do not have 1500 ounces but I have enough to get rich off of.

Edited by RICH G (07/21/20 09:15 AM)

#1034891 - 07/21/20 09:32 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G

I do not have 1500 ounces but I have enough to get rich off of.
I will sell you my sterling silver cup from when I was a baby.

#1034896 - 07/21/20 10:15 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This "getting rich" means trading in your metal for that fiat money that is worthless, so not sure how "rich" that would be.

Saving it for after society collapses pretends that someone will care that you have a pile of shiny rocks...which they won't. Who cares about a pile of fuckin rocks? Why would I trade a broken fishing rod for a rock?

You can't have it both ways...either you have glorified fiat money, or you have a bag of rocks...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1034900 - 07/21/20 10:42 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Buy land, live on it, grow [Bleeeeep!], be happy.

#1034903 - 07/21/20 10:47 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Precious metals should not exceed 15% of your portfolio.

- Albert Einstein.

#1034904 - 07/21/20 11:07 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You might suck start your pistol if you sell 750 ounces at $30. I suspect by the time it hits $30 it will be moving to fast for you to want to cash any in. I don't think its going to slow down much from here.

Consider that less than 1% of the US civilian population has any measurable holding in physical Gold/Silver. Consider that the world governments, banks, investment brokerage's and hedge funds have heavily invested in physical Gold/Silver, they have filled their vaults as much as possible... Our very own central bank here in the USA purchased 40 metric tones of Gold this month....

1500 ounces does not seem like much at $21 an ounce but at $2000 its allot of money, especially when every other currency and asset class has crashed compared to it.. Get ready its going to be a wild ride..

I do not have 1500 ounces but I have enough to get killed for.

Fixed the typo.

You shouldn't broadcast your assets across the internets. That how the zombies will find you.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1034911 - 07/21/20 05:10 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Like I've previously said here....a brazillion times before.

2 words.

Lead futures.

If you can make some coin trading "someone-says-they're-precious-metals" BEFORE the collapse, then more power to you! If you are investing in metals as a contingency plan for when SHTF and that "post-world", then you are a complete idiot.

Edited by NickD90 (07/21/20 05:12 PM)

#1034918 - 07/21/20 10:05 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

I have a [Bleeeeep!] ton of spoons and spinners, gold and silver. They would provide me with food. Better than money,when SHTF.

#1034920 - 07/22/20 08:09 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

If things were going to stay the same as they have been for the last 110 years, than I think you would all be right and Gold/silver should only be a small part of your investments, long term merely as a hedge and nothing more.

Fact is you are all wrong, and things are about to dramatically change, silver/gold is no longer going to be artificially manipulated with paper shares. Paper shares and the Comex's are going away, they are going to have a huge delivery failure on contracts which will expose the manipulation and stop it.

Gold will destroy the FED and once that happens everything is going to change, revaluation of everything with Gold/Silver being the benchmark.

The gold backed yuan, it did not live up to the hype mainly because the Dollar is still king, you can still buy gold with dollars and until that stops Gold cant see its true value.

More than anything, watching the manipulation stop with Gold and Silver tells you that the Dollar is dying, loosing its ability to control.

Edited by RICH G (07/22/20 08:10 AM)

#1034921 - 07/22/20 08:11 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

your spoons will only provide food as long as hatcheries keep running which takes money.

#1034929 - 07/22/20 08:56 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

If things were going to stay the same as they have been for the last 110 years, than I think you would all be right and Gold/silver should only be a small part of your investments, long term merely as a hedge and nothing more.

Fact is you are all wrong, and things are about to dramatically change, silver/gold is no longer going to be artificially manipulated with paper shares. Paper shares and the Comex's are going away, they are going to have a huge delivery failure on contracts which will expose the manipulation and stop it.

Gold will destroy the FED and once that happens everything is going to change, revaluation of everything with Gold/Silver being the benchmark.

The gold backed yuan, it did not live up to the hype mainly because the Dollar is still king, you can still buy gold with dollars and until that stops Gold cant see its true value.

More than anything, watching the manipulation stop with Gold and Silver tells you that the Dollar is dying, loosing its ability to control.

#1034935 - 07/22/20 11:38 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Rich...you realize that your "get rich" scheme is where you trade shiny rocks for fiat money, right?

Fish on...

Todd

#1034963 - 07/22/20 06:13 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Todd]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I have some metal. What's the best way to sell it?

#1034984 - 07/22/20 09:56 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

your spoons will only provide food as long as hatcheries keep running which takes money.
WRONG!!!!!!!!

#1035266 - 07/27/20 07:28 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Silver is up over 20% in 4 trading days but nobody is talking about it instead they are talking about Gold which broke its record this morning.

Gold $1931

Silver will be $25 by the end of the day.

#1035270 - 07/27/20 08:11 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Last time Gold hit $1900, Silver was at $50. Silver is currently priced 85/1 to Gold yet it is mined and exists at 8/1 Silver to Gold in the earths crust.

70% of all Silver mined, is consumed in industry, most of that Silver eventually ends up in the landfill, never to be seen again.

Literally there is twice as much Silver compared to Gold available above the ground.

Silver has a pretty big upside.

#1035271 - 07/27/20 08:19 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The banks fear Silver because it is the "peoples money", Gold is "Gods money". The price is suppressed so the people don't see it as an alternative to Fiat currency.

There is a good chance that suppression is over for one reason or another. If it is over Silver has a long ways to go up..... Anybody with any brains is saying at minimum Silver needs to get within 20/1 to Gold but likely much closer than that, even possibly 1/1.

Gold has a long way to go up, it has not even started yet. Once it starts moving in multiples of "hundreds" per day we will know it has broken out.

#1035273 - 07/27/20 08:25 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Silver is about to see a once in 5,000 year event occur when the price gets adjusted to its natural price.

Many people are going to get filthy rich off of silver. Its going to pay better than any stock ever has in the history of the stock market for any duration of time.

#1035293 - 07/27/20 11:40 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Maybe tomorrow? It will be a Tuesday.

#1035294 - 07/27/20 11:50 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

When was the last time that the once in 5000 year event occurred?

I may have been too young to remember.

#1035311 - 07/27/20 04:29 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

OK Amy Schumer. AP's were covered here many years ago - by yours truly specifically. But instead of passing it off as my own joke, I linked the actual skit.

Steal fresher jokes Mr. Mencia.

Sad and pathetic.

#1035318 - 07/27/20 06:26 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

2 stars

#1035319 - 07/27/20 06:27 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
Well fukk, next time I will have to go through your posts before posting some bullschit. Anyway fukk Rich G right where the ass penny goes.

If you have any reservations about a future post, just shoot me a PM and we'll walk through it together.

#1035414 - 07/29/20 10:43 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Silver is getting heavy resistance at $25. but holding up well. Should break out again tomorrow or Thursday, pretty soon they wont be able to stop it, even when the market crashes again the margin calls wont really slow it down much, it will shrug it off pretty easy.

You do have some time, you can still get it with a pretty hefty premium from online dealers, especially 35 and 40% coins, people have not cleaned those out yet.

A friend of mine who brokers precious metals has facilitated over 1500 transactions of over $100,000., exchanging Fiat for Gold/silver physical, in East Jefferson County. On a side note he had a guy come into his shop a couple years ago who lives off of Beaver Valley Road on a family farm, was digging in the flower bed and found a glass jar which contained 60 pre 1930 $20 and $50 dollar gold pieces, some of the coins were worth over 50 grand individually.

#1035501 - 07/29/20 10:49 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Gold and silver continue to prove their worth as investment strategies. Better than maintaining fiat dollars backed by consumer faith and corruption/inflation.

Jump on the bandwagon to make some dough. Laugh all you want. I’m laughing my way to plenty of portfolio growth and early retirement.

#1035502 - 07/30/20 06:33 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Nobody said anything about metals not being part of the package.

Frequently they perform well, right up until they don't. Just like many other investment strategies.

It's the cash in everything else and place it all on gold strategy that's being questioned.

And for the reasons first presented.

#1035504 - 07/30/20 07:29 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Gold and silver continue to prove their worth as investment strategies. Better than maintaining fiat dollars backed by consumer faith and corruption/inflation.

Jump on the bandwagon to make some dough. Laugh all you want. I’m laughing my way to plenty of portfolio growth and early retirement.

Let's look at the numbers, shall we?

Over the last 5 years, silver is up 62 percent. Over the last year, silver is up 44 percent. Over the last 30 days, silver is up 30 percent.

Over the last 5 years, gold is up 80 percent. Over the last year, gold is up 38 percent. Over the last 30 days, gold is up 10 percent.

Over the last 5 years, Amazon is up 480 percent. Over the last year, Amazon is up 64 percent. Over the last 30 days, Amazon is up 10 percent.

But yeah - fiat currency, corruption, derp, derp. You'd have to be a fuckin' retard to think you'd have been better off lumping around your precious metals instead of just buying Amazon. The numbers don't lie.

Metals are part of any balanced portfolio, sure, but they aren't of much real value. Their value is perceived, just like your dolla bills. Harder than paper currency, for sure, but if you want hard currency, buy a cow.

#1035508 - 07/30/20 08:12 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I know Rich continues to forget this part...no one wants your gold, or silver, they want the fiat money you sell it for...so eventually you will have to convert your stockpile into that demonic fiat money to make it useful.

Otherwise it's just a shiny pile of rocks with no value.

Fish on...

Todd

#1035519 - 07/30/20 08:41 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The system is unraveling very quickly, only stupidity stops you from seeing that...

We are not staying in a fiat system, sound money will back up the system once it changes.

When you are going through a system change everything is devalued because the inflation is removed once you start over. Everything accept the new currency, which starts out with maximum purchasing power against all other assets.

Gold, Silver and even Copper are the best way to hedge yourself against this multi generational event, its the only way to maintain wealth or create wealth during the transition. All other assets against Gold/Silver will decline by 90+%.

Yeah nobody can eat your Gold but its recognized world wide as currency, a hedge against banks and governments, the ultimate black market currency and the future currency of all governments. Its the only thing which will allow you to buy back into the system with advantage after the reset. Will you be able to exchange dollars? Sure but not even close to an even swap, with gold and silver you will get a large premium if you cash it in for paper or digital money, but likely once you spend it its going to get locked in a vault somewhere never to recirculate again because money can be printed against it... That will be its value, (money can be created against it).

#1035522 - 07/30/20 08:52 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Rich, if you've been taking your own advice then you should be a millionaire several times over.

I heard there's a small island for sale where you can create you're own compound and be the Comander and Cheif, or third world dictator, whichever you choose.

Most of the infrastructure is already in place.

When you call don't ask for Jeff, he's been hanging out someplace else.

#1035524 - 07/30/20 09:11 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I have taken my own advice but I am not greedy. I have a good pile, enough to get rich off of for sure but not a massive amount. I have very little gold, a nice pile of silver. I have been collecting silver since I was a 10 year old kid... I did not purchase any while I was a cop, should have but did't, it was not till after I quit that I became a "stacker", before that I was a casual collector.

Here is an interesting story, since I am honest i did not benefit. I did a burglary investigation on a beach house once, some burglars broke in and lived in it for a month. Anyways there was 50 pounds of silver under some towels in the upstairs bathroom that the burglars never found, they just never used the towels so never found it, nobody would have known if I would have taken that silver but I am not greedy or a thief. Some cops would have definately taken that silver and never told anybody.

#1035546 - 07/30/20 01:18 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Let's look at the numbers, shall we?

Over the last 5 years, silver is up 62 percent. Over the last year, silver is up 44 percent. Over the last 30 days, silver is up 30 percent.

Over the last 5 years, gold is up 80 percent. Over the last year, gold is up 38 percent. Over the last 30 days, gold is up 10 percent.

Over the last 5 years, Amazon is up 480 percent. Over the last year, Amazon is up 64 percent. Over the last 30 days, Amazon is up 10 percent.

But yeah - fiat currency, corruption, derp, derp. You'd have to be a fuckin' retard to think you'd have been better off lumping around your precious metals instead of just buying Amazon. The numbers don't lie.

Metals are part of any balanced portfolio, sure, but they aren't of much real value. Their value is perceived, just like your dolla bills. Harder than paper currency, for sure, but if you want hard currency, buy a cow.

Come on derp derp Danny boy. Do you really think I have just gold and silver as investments?

#1035555 - 07/30/20 02:52 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Streamer]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Come on derp derp Danny boy. Do you really think I have just gold and silver as investments?
Question is,did anyone ask?

#1035560 - 07/30/20 05:04 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Why do you care?

#1035563 - 07/30/20 05:12 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

He doesn't.

Just like everyone else doesn't.

Are you having trouble following the conversation here?

I only ask because I care about you.

smile

#1035564 - 07/30/20 06:45 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

You seem to care enough to respond?

Thanks for looking out for me, Dan! I sure need it.

#1035799 - 08/04/20 03:41 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Quietly silver gained 9.5% today to $26.40, went up around 2 bucks, Gold is up over to $2040. Gold is at an all time high, silver is about half way to its all time high.

#1035801 - 08/04/20 04:15 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Quietly silver gained 9.5% today to $26.40, went up around 2 bucks, Gold is up over to $2040. Gold is at an all time high, silver is about half way to its all time high.

That's what happens when the Gubmint spends like a drunken sailor and blows up the debt, while practically eliminating the interest rate...inflation is the economic killer, and we're going to get killed by it.

Fish on...

Todd

#1035809 - 08/04/20 09:09 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You would sell it at spot?

#1035812 - 08/04/20 09:46 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Todd

That's what happens when the Gubmint spends like a drunken sailor and blows up the debt, while practically eliminating the interest rate...inflation is the economic killer, and we're going to get killed by it.

Fish on...

Todd

This.

#1035817 - 08/05/20 06:50 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Why is it just going up now if inflation is the only trigger... I had somebody tell me the other day that silver was only used as an industrial metal because it was cheap and that it was not needed, that copper and aluminum were better conductors... This guy did not have any silver and said it was a bad investment. That was two days ago,, he is a smart guy..

#1035818 - 08/05/20 07:07 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

It only needs to go up to about $50 to get the last group of speculators back to even.

Most metals sit and do nothing for long periods of time, then spike....and leave many empty handed when the price drops fast.

Frequently long term they don't even keep up with simple indexed funds.

If you cash out on the peak, which very few people manage to do, you end up with dollars.

I've been told these dollars are worthless, so what is the metal worth?

#1035825 - 08/05/20 09:54 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

lol

Math is hard.

Ask Hank.

#1035827 - 08/05/20 09:58 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Rich only buys Silver to melt down into wad cutters to handle those pesky Werewolves in his head.

He also once saw a werewolf drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect!

#1035929 - 08/05/20 04:53 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Rich only buys Silver to melt down into wad cutters to handle those pesky Werewolves in his head.

Too easy. Won't do it.

Fish on...

Todd

#1035937 - 08/05/20 05:33 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: NickD90

Too easy. Won't do it.

Fish on...

Todd

C'mon man. I'm pitching fat meat here on purpose. Knock some [Bleeeeep!] eh! LET'S GO!

#1035966 - 08/06/20 07:47 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

according to CNN silver has changed 53.48%+ in the past month.

https://money.cnn.com/data/commodities/index.html

that is not bad..

#1035970 - 08/06/20 08:34 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Fake news

lol.

#1035984 - 08/06/20 10:24 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

you wish it was fake news...

So far up nearly 6% today to $28.50. it was $18. twelve days ago..

#1036021 - 08/06/20 12:39 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

That was sarcasm, stupid. You and your ilk always claiming the news is fake and all.

#1036027 - 08/06/20 01:43 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

I'll bet you a pound of silver that I make more working at work today than you make off of your silver.

#1036059 - 08/06/20 06:20 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
A friend of mine who brokers precious metals has facilitated over 1500 transactions of over $100,000., exchanging Fiat for Gold/silver physical, in East Jefferson County. On a side note he had a guy come into his shop a couple years ago who lives off of Beaver Valley Road on a family farm, was digging in the flower bed and found a glass jar which contained 60 pre 1930 $20 and $50 dollar gold pieces, some of the coins were worth over 50 grand individually.

Next time I go over to my friends farm house on Beaver Valley I should bring a metal detector.

I'd still like to know how to get the best money for my metal. Gold scrap you can send to a refiner but it will cost.

#1058937 - 01/18/22 03:52 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Anonymous]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

How's your silver doing Rich?

#1058946 - 01/18/22 04:45 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Anonymous]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I’ve been stacking silver. It’s holding steady. It should rocket soon. Probably on a coming Tuesday.

Steamy

Edited by Streamer (01/18/22 04:45 PM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 345 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645367 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |