Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1035070 - 07/23/20 05:46 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: DCC]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

So basically ,you guys are a bunch of fags.

#1035071 - 07/23/20 05:47 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
some people still work there (my brother, couple other guys) and some dont...

I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark and say you're one of the ones who don't...

#1035072 - 07/23/20 05:47 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: NickD90]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: JussieSmolt82
You'd never be able to convince me spending time on PPS darkside is healthier than spending that time playing a game. To eachange their own. I'm just an 80s kid I guess.

Disagree. The DS is way better than any game. Why? No game is going to tell you to go fvck yourself and then light yourself on fire. We will and that's a LOT more fun.

When a game makes a Rich G or an Evo character, I'll play it. Until then, I'd rather toss elbows with the real deal.

So in the end,

Go fvck yourself and light yourself on fire.

I'M THE FINAL BOSS HERE BITCHES!

I thought you played Halo and other online games?! There are plenty of opportunities to be told to fuk off, get swatted etc. I'd venture to say the comment etiquette is pretty similar. Accept I don't have any way to virtually shoot you in the facenter and dip my nutsack o your corpse on the ds. I'm far too trash on console to tea bag after I kill and I don't want anyone revenge killing me after getting doxed. Like when Dan got doxed but worse.

#1035076 - 07/23/20 05:59 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
Originally Posted By: Evo
some people still work there (my brother, couple other guys) and some dont...

I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark and say you're one of the ones who don't...

rofl Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!! rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1035077 - 07/23/20 06:01 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
You'd never be able to convince me spending time on PPS darkside is healthier than spending that time playing a game. To eachange their own. I'm just an 80s kid I guess.

Disagree. The DS is way better than any game. Why? No game is going to tell you to go fvck yourself and then light yourself on fire. We will and that's a LOT more fun.

When a game makes a Rich G or an Evo character, I'll play it. Until then, I'd rather toss elbows with the real deal.

So in the end,

Go fvck yourself and light yourself on fire.

I'M THE FINAL BOSS HERE BITCHES!

I thought you played Halo and other online games?! There are plenty of opportunities to be told to fuk off, get swatted etc. I'd venture to say the comment etiquette is pretty similar. Accept I don't have any way to virtually shoot you in the facenter and dip my nutsack o your corpse on the ds. I'm far too trash on console to tea bag after I kill and I don't want anyone revenge killing me after getting doxed. Like when Dan got doxed but worse.

First I was kidding. Second, no...I don't play any games and when I did, I never played on-line. Offline single player campaigns only. I'm not about to be verbally abused and teabagged by some 14 year old freak Korean kid from half way around the world. Like I said, ain't nobody got time for that.

#1035082 - 07/23/20 06:17 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Nap, what if I told you there was a single player interactive online game where all you had to do was put up a couple pics of yourself and write up a paragraph about how you are a big dick gunslinger and women line up to sleep with you?

It's a pretty fun game, just don't hit the wrong button and get crabs

#1035084 - 07/23/20 06:20 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Nap, what if I told you there was a single player interactive online game where all you had to do was put up a couple pics of yourself and write up a paragraph about how you are a big dick gunslinger and women line up to sleep with you?

Grand Theft Auto?

#1035085 - 07/23/20 06:21 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Grand Theft Auto?

POF

#1035087 - 07/23/20 06:24 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

no, i dont work there... but, since you brought it up...

my dad, uncle, brother, and i all worked there... my uncle used to work for my dad as the foreman, always did multi million dollar homes for CEO's, CFO's, lawyers, etc..

then my uncle started doing his own Supe sh!t...

a guy by the name of Jeff, became my dads foreman, him and Norm...

we were doing a 2 house remodel and 1 house build for the same owner in Queen Anne, 2 houses on 1 property, 1 the next street down... everything was going great, except for the idiots fvcking [Bleeeeep!] up like the old foreman for the 2nd house that mis measured on the foundation and dropped the door height 2 inches, resulting in around a 30-40k dollar loss because the doors didnt fit into the concrete holes that were 18 inches thick...

then my dad died...

i went back a few times, but it was kinda difficult.. was there till the end of the job...

for about a month after that, i did some odds and ends for the Supe for CDR, he was a great guy...

THEN, i was in the office, and the faggot HR/Safety director was there and called me in his office... said there was an issue with there being 4 Bradeen's there.. (3 at the time, he musta forgot), and people were getting upset that we were all working on the big houses, and they were sweeping saw dust or packin board...

he said someone might need to go... well my dad had pull in that company, and he wasnt around anymore so i was like wtf ever...

then my asshole uncle pulled some bullsh!t and was proven wrong by a professional...

then i quit...

my uncle got booted a while later, think they gave him a severance or some sh!t, who fvckin cares, that GUY is a major part of a bad point of my life...

so now, if you are insinuating that i wasnt worthy, or good enough, i never got fired... i got fought over by some of the best supers in the business, and some of the best carpenters alive... they wanted me there for a reason, maybe it was because im funny, maybe it was because im nice... maybe it was because they liked me...

or maybe it was because i learned what i have leared in my life, in most aspects, by the best...and they wanted the best person they could get... except fishing, my dad always would tell me to go do it myself, even tho he was a big time Steelhead fisherman... he wanted ME TO LEARN...

after he died, i had to do all of it, no questions to him, just finger it out...

and i did, stunningly...

and here we are today...............................................

gonna go play some UFC on the Xbox... later...

#1035088 - 07/23/20 06:27 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh, and Jeff, who was a big time need in my life after my dad died...

died a few months later from emphysema and never smoked in his life...

just wasnt going to be a good place for me...

my brother is now a Supe for the most part, im sure if i lived closer i could get on with him, hes talking about moving to Montana tho so i dont know what the fvck im gonna do if that happens...

#1035089 - 07/23/20 06:31 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

I went to HR because Steve had an issue with Sam, well, anyone who knows Sam knows that he cuts corners, and was hired because he was sleeping with the Directors daughter, who used the foremans 2 weeks of vacation for a fuckup on a misplaced window, because the building supply company was doing favors for Company X.....[Bleeeeep!] me and [Bleeeeep!] you, [Bleeeeep!] everyone

How did i do Eco?

#1035090 - 07/23/20 06:33 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

This place needs a g' dam Pole

#1035096 - 07/23/20 07:20 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

POF ain't the same as it use to be. I met more nice girls than ladies of the night in my time there. 5-7 years ago it was lovely.

#1035097 - 07/23/20 07:22 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

...and you don't use Asian servers. Internet 101.

#1035099 - 07/23/20 07:28 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Video games and POF.

Nerd life.

#1035100 - 07/23/20 07:36 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Tell us about yourself Spoonfed. I'm an open book, personally.

#1035101 - 07/23/20 07:37 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

The girls I have been with and/or dated from POF were cuter than the fake [Bleeeeep!] 80s rock video girls that get thrown up on here.

#1035102 - 07/23/20 07:42 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

rofl

Yeah. Sure you did juicy.

#1035107 - 07/23/20 08:13 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Calling me Juicy and not Jussie hurts so bad. You win.

#1035108 - 07/23/20 08:15 PM Re: Online shooter games [Re: JussieSmolt]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

I feel like you're the youngest active user on PP. Could be wrong.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 373 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |