Keith

Tell us more!

#1035620 - 07/31/20 02:21 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Other good stuff....

Dogs.

My dogs are just the best dudes. Jasper, my old cocker, turned 14 earlier this month and we had a mini b-day party (me, the lab and the cocker hit it hard). We had doggo birthday cakes for dinner (open style hamburger patties, swiss cheese, brown gravy w/ mushrooms on garlic bread and 14 candles too!). A bonfire and some Reggae and other things. It's was pretty rad.

Jasper just got shaved today...for the first time since Covid started - which is about 3 months overdue. He's looked like a total Rastafarian this past month, but now he's rockin' the old man summer buzz cut. Clean and cool.

Jasper is the chit.
Jasper is what's good.

#1035621 - 07/31/20 02:21 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Total Wines and More.
Sure glad folks voted the state out of the liquor biz so we have better selection and hours to shop for adult beverages.
SF

#1035622 - 07/31/20 02:28 PM Re: What's good? [Re: DCC]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: DCC
Planning a deep woods Alaskan Moose Hunt for 2021 with bushplanes and floaty boats and all things good, of course planning with CovidG makes it all the more gooder, tent camping somewhere on the edge of nowhere is always invigorating and while I'm still physically fit enough to haul at least my fair share of a load seems like the time to do this thing.
Already decided to go with my uncles '57 Model 70 .30-06 Winchester with 180 partitions along with a Glock 20 10mm, I think I need to start searching for ammo now as it seems to be slim pickin's these days, anybody know the secret handshake for ammo supplies around here?
Only hunted moose in AK once before and while that was a great adventure, it was also a big fat blank, have seen enough moose while fishing up there and in Canadia that I suspect it would be a bit of a thrill to hunt those brutes....whether I kill one or not bushplane rides and river rafts to the middle of AK are always worth the price of admission.

oh yeah, aaaaaaaand [Bleeeeep!]'s

This makes me so jealous. Very very jealous. Alaskan Moose is my #1 bucket list item. Go git' a donkey dude!

But...I want a full trip report, pics and any extra hunks of meat if there is such a thing. Pretty frickin' please.

thumbs

#1035623 - 07/31/20 02:29 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I’ve had my last meeting today. It’s Friday, time to buy some lures for tomorrow.

Lots of things to be happy about.

#1035624 - 07/31/20 02:34 PM Re: What's good? [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
I’ve had my last meeting today. It’s Friday, time to buy some lures for tomorrow.

Lots of things to be happy about.

Whatcha goin' after tomorrow? You can't just leave us hanging like that.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go hunt up some dandy green beans and trophy Swiss Chard. I might even run into a hog Zucchini or 3.

#1035625 - 07/31/20 02:46 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

How are your McNuggets doing? Did you name one Dan S?

Taking my pops bass fishing tomorrow.

#1035628 - 07/31/20 03:57 PM Re: What's good? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

4 star. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1035629 - 07/31/20 04:04 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Jake...let it go man. It's not a good look. If'n you only knew...

#1035637 - 07/31/20 06:27 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NickD90
my old cock, turned 14 earlier this month and we had a mini b-day party (me, the lab and the cock hit it hard). just got shaved today...for the first time since Covid started - which is about 3 months overdue. He's looked like a total Rastafarian this past month, but now he's rockin' the old man summer buzz cut. Clean and cool.

bru

#1035647 - 07/31/20 10:03 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Lots of good things to be thankful for. My family is all healthy and active. My wife and I have stable and decent paying careers and opportunities for education and to be “woke”. Most importantly through all the recent chaos we’ve kept our heads on straight while offering support and reassurance to others not feeling so optimistic.

Fishing for me has been pretty fantastic out in area 11 and we’ve boated many chinook so far this year and I was able to get several people into their first salmon. My son has been expressing lots of interest in fishing and has caught quite a few fish so far. I’m very fortunate to have a lot of good things going at the moment, so I do my best to try to share and give back to others as much as I can.

#1035652 - 08/01/20 08:32 AM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
The Tik Tok app. Most of it is young girls dancing and shaking their stuff. Other stuff like bow hunting vids and funny stuff like Snoop Dog cooking. MS was talking about buying it. No fun Trump wants to ban it. Boo!

#1035653 - 08/01/20 10:49 AM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Yeah.........

Long range shooting, it's good.......

Keith

Tell us more!

Picked up a Christensen Ridgeline 6.5-284 for the fiance' as she wants to get in the woods. Having a reloading room, I dialed in a load over 3 trips... Settled on the Berger 156EOL's, Lapua Brass and Retumbo powder...

100 yard 3 shot group:

Load data ES/SD was looking good:

Quick test at 425 yards, 2 shot group..

Then took it out to 745 yards and shot the 4 shot group in the middle of the 10" steel plate.

Guns ready for her to practice a little more and hopefully get her a chance at a buck on the East side and one of those longer shots...

The long range game has been my new obsession, sort of racked the rods and moved over to dinging still further than the naked eye can see.... smile

Keith moose

#1035656 - 08/01/20 12:26 PM Re: What's good? [Re: Streamer]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Lots of good things to be thankful for. My family is all healthy and active. My wife and I have stable and decent paying careers and opportunities for education and to be “woke”. Most importantly through all the recent chaos we’ve kept our heads on straight while offering support and reassurance to others not feeling so optimistic.

Fishing for me has been pretty fantastic out in area 11 and we’ve boated many chinook so far this year and I was able to get several people into their first salmon. My son has been expressing lots of interest in fishing and has caught quite a few fish so far. I’m very fortunate to have a lot of good things going at the moment, so I do my best to try to share and give back to others as much as I can.

Spoony likes chinooks.
Let's fish steamy!

#1035664 - 08/01/20 02:21 PM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Good stuff?

I’m depressed, I gained weight, my face broke out, I’m nauseous, I’m constipated, my feet swelled, my gums are bleeding, my sinuses are clogged, I got heartburn, I’m cranky and I have gas.

“Mr. Feder, you sound like a real attractive guy,”

The actual good? My house is nearly paid off.

#1035672 - 08/01/20 07:47 PM Re: What's good? [Re: stlhdr1]
NickD90 Offline

Yeah.........

Long range shooting, it's good.......

Keith

Tell us more!

Picked up a Christensen Ridgeline 6.5-284 for the fiance' as she wants to get in the woods. Having a reloading room, I dialed in a load over 3 trips... Settled on the Berger 156EOL's, Lapua Brass and Retumbo powder...

100 yard 3 shot group:

Load data ES/SD was looking good:

Quick test at 425 yards, 2 shot group..

Then took it out to 745 yards and shot the 4 shot group in the middle of the 10" steel plate.

Guns ready for her to practice a little more and hopefully get her a chance at a buck on the East side and one of those longer shots...

The long range game has been my new obsession, sort of racked the rods and moved over to dinging still further than the naked eye can see.... smile

Keith moose

thumbs thumbs thumbs

#1035673 - 08/01/20 08:31 PM Re: What's good? [Re: SpoonFed]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Originally Posted By: Streamer

Spoony likes chinooks.
Let's fish steamy!

PM me

#1035738 - 08/04/20 06:54 AM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
RICH G
Unregistered

Life is always good, even when it is bad... Seems like the best always comes from the worst.

#1035745 - 08/04/20 08:34 AM Re: What's good? [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

What's good?

Time.

Our lives tik tok away if we don't at some point quit chasing dollars and just make time.

Live it Bro's and Ho's.

#1035762 - 08/04/20 10:38 AM Re: What's good? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
What's good?

Time.

Our lives tik tok away if we don't at some point quit chasing dollars and just make time.

Live it Bro's and Ho's.
agreed. I broke it off with my lady last night,found out she had been lying to me. First thought was,I feel sorry for all the fish that will die because of this. 2nd thought ,I am looking forward to the single life. 3rd thought I feel sorry for the next vagina I encounter rofl

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1004 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |