Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1036844 - 08/20/20 02:59 PM Re: Governor Dimslee * [Re: Snake Pliskin]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Dimslee is at it again. At his press conference today he said some things about Slade Gorton-voting for impeachment of Nixon and Trump. Really? Nixon resigned before the Senate impeachment in '74 AND Slade wasn't elected to Senate until 1980. And the Trump impeachment was in the HOUSE in 2019 and Slade hadn't been in the Senate since 2000. Just more lies and fabrication by Dimslee.

Citation? I bet not, just like your initial deception in this thread.

Here's what Slade actually said and did.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new...ns-resignation/

Surely you could find something to complain about that doesn't require you to deceive people.

#1036845 - 08/20/20 03:07 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: DBS]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: DBS
Surely you could find something to complain about that doesn't require you to deceive people.

It's a bit out of character for Snake.

I believe he's on a guided fishing trip and tossing out some good bait for you all. Seems to be getting some bites.

Too bad this place is only full of skanky tules.

#1036846 - 08/20/20 03:08 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Ha!

#1036848 - 08/20/20 03:23 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Dimslee is at it again. At his press conference today he said some things about Slade Gorton-voting for impeachment of Nixon and Trump. Really? Nixon resigned before the Senate impeachment in '74 AND Slade wasn't elected to Senate until 1980. And the Trump impeachment was in the HOUSE in 2019 and Slade hadn't been in the Senate since 2000. Just more lies and fabrication by Dimslee.

Probably should do a bit of your own research here, Snake...Slade Gorton was not in the Senate, but he rather loudly did chime in on the Trump impeachment hearings, and in favor of them.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1037431 - 08/30/20 04:38 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
So Dimslee won't debate Culp live on stage because Culp won't wear a mask even though they will be more than 10 feet apart. Interesting, Dimmer seems okay being in a room with other people while he's shooting hoops without wearing a mask himself?

#1037435 - 08/30/20 05:29 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
RICH G
Unregistered

Dimslee is done,, I see Culp signs everywhere and no Dimslee signs in East Jefferson County which is 70% democrat.

#1037436 - 08/30/20 07:06 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
So Dimslee won't debate Culp live on stage because Culp won't wear a mask even though they will be more than 10 feet apart. Interesting, Dimmer seems okay being in a room with other people while he's shooting hoops without wearing a mask himself?

Why doesn't Culp grow a fuckin' pair and spoil Jay's plan by just wearing a mask then?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1037437 - 08/30/20 08:26 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
RICH G
Unregistered

yeah he should just wear the mask, he should wear a trump mask.

#1037438 - 08/30/20 08:45 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
yeah he should just wear the mask

Gotta agree with Rich here on this one...(doesn't happen often!). Culp is going to look WEAKer if he won't play Defense on the Hoop-Star Dimslee, even if he has to "mask-up"!

I have several friends who are one the "D" side that work for state agencies (DSHS, WDFW, WSDOT, & DOL), and while we try to not involve politics in our friendships (it can be done) these particular folks are adamantly against Dimslee anymore. Albeit, they're equally disappointed in the "other" avaialble choice. As of now, it's anything other than the status quo.

#1037452 - 08/31/20 02:40 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Even a blind pig finds an acorn every once in a while! Rich is right. Culp should mask up, I doubt that the debate will make a difference in the eventual outcome but Culp likely needs all the help he can get!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1037463 - 08/31/20 07:25 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: eddie]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Culp's hopes of winning are pretty dim. Inslee leads

#1037484 - 09/01/20 11:56 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I think it will be a lot close then expected. Inslee won 52% of the vote, with various candidates taking the other 48%. Most of these will likely vote republican. This would lean the election to Inslee, if the same percentages hold up. What is interesting, though, is that King County, voting primarily Republican, had a 55% turn out, where as Spokane county had around 49%. Pierce County, which is more middle of the road then King County only has Inslee at around 44% of the total vote. It also had a lower percentage turn out, with Approx 52% turn out. Again, Thurston county, which gave around 50 % to Inslee, had a much higher percentage turn out than the counties that went against Inslee. I still give the numbers to Inslee, but it does not appear to be sure thing.

#1037497 - 09/01/20 11:18 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
RICH G
Unregistered

Inslee will be close due to massive fraud, he might take it in a recount in King County temporarily but the people will not stand for it.. Culp will win after the election is contested.

By the time this election is over, most of the elected officials including judges will be in jail if they are lucky, if they are not lucky they will wish they were in jail.

Culp signs everywhere, Inslee signs nowhere. Its reality if you see different post it.

#1037501 - 09/02/20 08:57 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I don't care for Inslee. That and being opposed to more than 2 terms for any politician, make me wish the Republicans could have found a really competent and well qualified candidate. They almost had it with McKenna in 2016. McKenna would be a far and away better governor than Inslee. However, McKenna's Catholic anti-abortion and anti-gay opinions can't win a state-wide election in WA.

#1037502 - 09/02/20 09:15 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Salmo g.]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I don't care for Inslee. That and being opposed to more than 2 terms for any politician, make me wish the Republicans could have found a really competent and well qualified candidate. They almost had it with McKenna in 2016. McKenna would be a far and away better governor than Inslee. However, McKenna's Catholic anti-abortion and anti-gay opinions can't win a state-wide election in WA.

Some wisdom in politics in 2020? Just wanting the best man or woman for the job regardless of party affiliation? Salmo is a boss and represents most ( I really hope so ) peoples’ opinions in politics.

#1037503 - 09/02/20 09:22 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: dwatkins]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Everything except leaning toward Rand Paul.

#1037511 - 09/02/20 10:36 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Like Salmo, I think WA would elect a Repub Governor if they nominated folks to the left of Attilla the Hun. I was set to support McKenna until he went all Tea-Party. We elect Repubs to a variety of stewed offices; it's who they choose that leads them to lose.

#1037526 - 09/02/20 06:45 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
RICH G
Unregistered

McKenna was corrupt, he is an establishment/deep state guy.. Practiced law for Perkins Coie law firm, they taught him well...

Culp has big support, I think he is going to win with a big lead early but late counted votes will go overwhelmingly to Inslee in the days and weeks following the election. Piles of fraudulent ballots in King County, so much so it will be obvious fraud and the people will go crazy in response.

#1037528 - 09/02/20 07:09 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Piles of fraudulent ballots in King County, so much so it will be obvious fraud and the people will go crazy in response.

The only one going crazy is Rich.

#1037533 - 09/02/20 07:53 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
McKenna was corrupt, he is an establishment/deep state guy.. Practiced law for Perkins Coie law firm, they taught him well...

Culp has big support, I think he is going to win with a big lead early but late counted votes will go overwhelmingly to Inslee in the days and weeks following the election. Piles of fraudulent ballots in King County, so much so it will be obvious fraud to a lunatic conspiracy theorist and I will remain crazy in response.

Fixed the typo

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (No More Ice Fishin), 1180 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |