THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1037310 - 08/27/20 04:13 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Evo
i aint afraid of Jason, what the fvck would i have to be afraid of him for?

he has no reason to hate me, other than me calling him names

Probably no one here hates you. Don't be so paranoid.

We like you like we like those little yappy dogs...yap, yap, yap, yap. Annoying but fun to watch.

#1037311 - 08/27/20 04:14 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

People might not have reason to hate you, but you certainly don't make your self the most likeable guy. That seriously can't be beyond your comprehension? When you aren't tooting your own horn you're being aggressive like a kid in junior high. I'm guessing it stems from some sort of trauma. Feels bad. Stay golden, Ponyboy. We know you ain't changing for nothing

Edited by JussieSmolt82 (08/27/20 04:17 PM)

#1037313 - 08/27/20 04:29 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the only people that dont like me on here, are people that havent met me in person...

there may be a couple that have met me, but got schooled on something and their wife got involved and she got schooled then got forced by the wife to not talk to me anymore...

thats fine, i dont like giving fishing info out to ungrateful fvcks anyways...

#1037317 - 08/27/20 06:09 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Now I feel bad. I'm getting soft in my old age. Just be a nice guy Evo. It feels good.

#1037318 - 08/27/20 06:35 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I am.. Unless there's a reason for me to not be...

Just want to have fun in life, it doesn't last long...

#1037319 - 08/27/20 06:36 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Old? Is the 82 your birth year?

#1037320 - 08/27/20 06:37 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Jeez, how many times does Evo have to lay it out? Evo is a tough guy because he knows a truly dangerous dude. Evo enjoys celebrity by association, so it stands to reason that he is tough by association.

Meanwhile that poor kid in Wisconsin is going to discover that his brand of stupidity really does hurt. The fact that his mom let him throw his life away is criminal.

I keep saying it again and again and again; the Black Lives Matter movement is flawed. I submit that is why it is having some trouble with acceptance. Sure, most black lives matter, just like most lives of every other color matter. But not all lives matter so much. Some people insist on self selecting themselves as not mattering too much. They do this by assaulting or trying to assault other people. Not a good thing. The other people may be armed and not take well to being assaulted. Especially cops. Cops are always armed. Assaulting or attempting to assault an armed person is like painting a target on yourself that says, "Shoot me."

Some innocent black people have been killed by cops. But not every black person killed by cops has been so innocent. BLM loses support by inferring that all blacks who are killed by cops didn't have it coming, when it's plain as day obvious that some might just as well have been wearing the sign that says, "Shoot me." When they sort that crap out I'll be a BLM supporter too.

#1037321 - 08/27/20 06:37 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

the only people that dont like me on here, are people that havent met me in person...

there may be a couple that have met me, but got schooled on something and their wife got involved and she got schooled then got forced by the wife to not talk to me anymore...

thats fine, i dont like giving fishing info out to ungrateful fvcks anyways...

Lmao.

#1037322 - 08/27/20 06:40 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: Salmo g.]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Jeez, how many times does Evo have to lay it out? Evo is a tough guy because he knows a truly dangerous dude. Evo enjoys celebrity by association, so it stands to reason that he is tough by association.

Meanwhile that poor kid in Wisconsin is going to discover that his brand of stupidity really does hurt. The fact that his mom let him throw his life away is criminal.

I keep saying it again and again and again; the Black Lives Matter movement is flawed. I submit that is why it is having some trouble with acceptance. Sure, most black lives matter, just like most lives of every other color matter. But not all lives matter so much. Some people insist on self selecting themselves as not mattering too much. They do this by assaulting or trying to assault other people. Not a good thing. The other people may be armed and not take well to being assaulted. Especially cops. Cops are always armed. Assaulting or attempting to assault an armed person is like painting a target on yourself that says, "Shoot me."

Some innocent black people have been killed by cops. But not every black person killed by cops has been so innocent. BLM loses support by inferring that all blacks who are killed by cops didn't have it coming, when it's plain as day obvious that some might just as well have been wearing the sign that says, "Shoot me." When they sort that crap out I'll be a BLM supporter too.

Salmo’s life matters!

#1037323 - 08/27/20 06:47 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Cool.. So Salmo is a borderline Marxist...

#1037324 - 08/27/20 07:25 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

Evo has read up extensively on the writings of Karl Marx and is using the term Marxist correctly here.

Either that, or he hasn't and isn't.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1037325 - 08/27/20 07:25 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: dwatkins]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

Salmo’s life matters!

lol

#1037326 - 08/27/20 07:29 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Evo thinks anyone who feels bad for some black folks is a communist. This place is too much sometimes.

#1037327 - 08/27/20 07:30 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

At least Evo is shorter and easier when referring to some dummy stuff.

#1037328 - 08/27/20 07:37 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Usually the biggest yappers are the biggest wusses. Clearly there are a lot of weak people on this board. War Paint is the biggest badass on this board... and there are probably others like him. You just wouldn’t know.

#1037329 - 08/27/20 07:40 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Based off what? His last statement?

I call people Marxists who are Marxists and I’m not afraid to do so. Salmon doesn’t appear to be a Marxist, though.

But you certainly appear to be an idiot.

#1037330 - 08/27/20 07:47 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

War Paint needs to set up a sweat for some us. If he's Indian that is. Anyone been in a sweat lodge? It's something else.

Edited by JussieSmolt82 (08/27/20 07:48 PM)

#1037332 - 08/27/20 07:53 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

It’s a pretty cool experience... and no it wasn’t Jonas’s sweat lodge.

#1037333 - 08/27/20 08:34 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Goy pinners?

#1037334 - 08/27/20 08:54 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
i aint afraid of Jason, what the fvck would i have to be afraid of him for?

he has no reason to hate me, other than me calling him names which is in retaliation for him calling me names, like i said, i give what i get... he doesnt like being called names, dont call other people names first...

and if he wants to "beat me up", its not hard to find me... what the fvck are idiots like you and the others thinking im going to drive 4 hours to fight someone for? hes the one that wanted to beat me up, why would you make a person drive to them?

scared...

afraid..

right...

Lol.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 910 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645370 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |