THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038258 - 09/17/20 03:45 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: ondarvr

Most politicians lie, Trump has taken it to a new extreme, and it amazes me that when someone lies so openly, right to your face, that it's not questioned in the slightest, just swallowed as fact, then repeated.

This is the attribute that many non-Trumpers find hard to comprehend.

The constant lying is an attribute most people should find disgusting, disappointing and unacceptable in a child, spouse, next door neighbor or the cop on the corner. Somehow, Trumpers are able to overlook this behavior when their President engages in it on a daily basis. I tried to find out how many lies Trump has told to date, but it appears those who tally such things burned out after Trump's first 20,000 lies. That was two months ago, and by all accounts his lying has only increased as the 2020 Presidential election draws near and his desperation grows. Trump has likely told 25,000 lies in less than four years. It took Todd over twenty years to make 25,000 posts, and only 1/4 of those were lies wink . Think about that when you mark your ballot.

Trumpers, the moral of this story is not...Don't vote for Todd!

#1038259 - 09/17/20 03:45 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Streamer
I’m a firm believer that everyone has redeeming qualities. I don’t have hatred for anyone... but boy do people on the left seem to enjoy sulking in hatred more than anyone.

Why so much hate, bruh?

Ironic that the right took and is still taking hate to the next level for 8 years with Obama ....the fact is that it was far beyond what trump is getting now, yet now that the truth about trump is not so pleasant it's self righteously and superiorly called hate if you dare to point it out.

...speaking of out.

Vote trump....out.

Wouldn't it just be easier for the trump cultists to put their fingers in their ears and go lalalalalalalala, rather than listening to the truth then trying to defend trump from it. It must be tiring.

wink

#1038265 - 09/17/20 05:06 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
The Trumpanzees are also a problem and aren’t immune to the criticism. The Left poses a much larger threat to the Democratic Republic than the lying orange man though.

#1038268 - 09/17/20 05:17 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

-squashed the obamacare individual mandate penalty.
-building of the border wall.
-signed an order to cut prescription med costs.
-record low unemployment (before the pandemic)

Yeah Todd, he hasn't produced any results, even though he is a sh!t person.

I'm a cultist for saying this, according to Todd.

Cult meeting tonight at 9. BYOB.
The sacrifice of a lamb & beef gyro at 9:30. So make it quick.

#1038272 - 09/17/20 06:07 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Cultist......coming from Blue Frank. You have your head buried 2' up your parties ass.

I'm sure all of you that say Trump is a pathological liar are getting it from Fox News, right? Or you are keeping a running manuscript of everything he says( you have no life), or are you pedaling a left media outlet? So, what is it?

Before the ink dries, I will be called a Trumpanzee and Trump cultist....nope...I would just assuredly bash Trump as much as Pelosi.....I love how you clowns say that party doesn't matter, but morals and ethics and America do, yet you never ridicule any of the politi rats on the left....funny isn't it?

A RWWJ told me today that he had homemade spreadsheets following Trumps progress as POTUS and that he was on his way of becoming the greatest prez in the last 50yrs.....lol Does this make him right, Todd? Numbers and verifiable facts and schit? I'm sure RichG has alot of data you can cross reference also... rofl

#1038273 - 09/17/20 06:49 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Cultist......coming from Blue Frank. You have your head buried 2' up your parties ass.

I'm sure all of you that say Trump is a pathological liar are getting it from Fox News, right? Or you are keeping a running manuscript of everything he says( you have no life), or are you pedaling a left media outlet? So, what is it?

Before the ink dries, I will be called a Trumpanzee and Trump cultist....nope...I would just assuredly bash Trump as much as Pelosi.....I love how you clowns say that party doesn't matter, but morals and ethics and America do, yet you never ridicule any of the politi rats on the left....funny isn't it?

A RWWJ told me today that he had homemade spreadsheets following Trumps progress as POTUS and that he was on his way of becoming the greatest prez in the last 50yrs.....lol Does this make him right, Todd? Numbers and verifiable facts and schit? I'm sure RichG has alot of data you can cross reference also... rofl

He has a spreadsheet? With numbers? One that shows Fatso is a better president than Ronald Reagan?

Sure, kook.

lol

Work the balls.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038275 - 09/17/20 07:03 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
I don't recall anyone here espousing the virtues of Pelosi, or even defending much of the lefts ideas. Only pointing out how poor of a job Trump is doing. Which much of the population seems to be purposely blind to.

I don't see Biden as a positive, only less of a liability.

And spoonfed, please check on that list of accomplishments, after checking please come back with an update.

#1038276 - 09/17/20 07:16 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

He has a spreadsheet? With numbers? One that shows Fatso is a better president than Ronald Reagan?

Sure, kook.

Yup, he also had links proving his data to be correct...Didn't catch his name, but he claimed to have a fat cat and a buddy who owned a charter business.... rofl

#1038277 - 09/17/20 07:17 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Enlighten me. No sh!t links either.

#1038298 - 09/17/20 08:46 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Dan S. Is ALWAYS right about everything. He’s never been wrong.

Trumpanzee! Trump ball guzzler!

Go set yourself on fire!

rofl

Edited by Streamer (09/17/20 08:46 PM)

#1038310 - 09/17/20 09:55 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Keep chirping Polly, you got 47 and a wake up.

#1038315 - 09/17/20 10:15 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Dan S. Is ALWAYS right about everything.

So?

#1038318 - 09/17/20 10:30 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Keep chirping Polly, you got 47 and a wake up.

One of us will be gone soon enough!

#1038319 - 09/17/20 11:11 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

OK spoonfud, I'll do the work for you.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/01/08/individual-mandate

Not many people were actually affected by the rule, so eliminating it didn't make much of a difference. I did know a couple of people that didn't have insurance, they just didn't report that they didn't have it and were never penalized.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall

I chose this link becaused it was the least biased, not much new wall has been built. And you paid for it, not Mexico

https://www.employeebenefitadviser.com/o...e-2020-election

Not much of it has been figured out, and it won't be implemented until 2023, then phased in over several years. I do think something like this should done though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/markets.bus...19-9-1028833119

This doesn't cover the covid time period, since then the deficit spending has skyrocketed and so has unemployment. Both of those things would be in better shape right now had the feds put a plan in place right from the beginning that took it seriously.
Bush implemented a team to develop a plan for dealing with pandemics, Obama didn't do much with it and Trump eliminated it.

#1038320 - 09/18/20 12:09 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I got hit 2 years in a row. 700$ a year.

So I was right?

#1038322 - 09/18/20 07:34 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
I got hit 2 years in a row. 700$ a year.

So I was right?

I pay something like $900 per month for years now. That’s the real cost of health care.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1038323 - 09/18/20 07:41 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
$700 a year? And you're gweebing about it?

No wonder Fatso gets traction with you.

What the fvck do you figure health insurance costs people that actually pay for it? Don't worry welfare queen - someone else will pick up your tab if you get sick.

Hey Steamer - I'm enjoying the free rent. lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038326 - 09/18/20 08:03 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

I said not many people, not nobody, you are one of the few. I'm not a fan of the ACA, but with it in place there's not much we can do.

$700 a year isn't even one month's full premium, so not much of a penalty. With so few people being affected by the penalty it wasn't like a huge accomplishment to brag about. More of a baby step.

Of course the current program is no where near as good as the health care plan Trump presented as promised right after inauguration...well...it wasn't right after like promised, but soon after.

Or was it a little later, or maybe never, but promised again this week.
Then when asked no one in his group said they had worked on it or knew anything about a plan being developed.

I like how you make many statements of FACT, then can only even partially defend one. Then the one defended reminds us of other lies and failures.

#1038327 - 09/18/20 08:58 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: ondarvr

I like how you make many statements of FACT, then can only even partially defend one. Then the one defended reminds us of other lies and failures.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately. I feel like the GOPs strategy is to bark loud, barely do anything, and then attack those who did do something.

Obamacare is the best example of this. It gets so much attention because they hate hate hate that he got it done and it still exists. It is also good enough that it has survived this long. The GOP will never admit its benefits, just go crazy barking at the shortcomings when everything has shortcomings.

I agree both parties are sad and pathetic, but at least the Dems are dreamers and try to pass big legislation, all the GOP can do are tax cuts and those usually are beneficial to the super wealthy when examined closely.

GOP has one solution for everything and that is to cut taxes.

The GOP is scared to do anything, the Dems bumble around and look silly a lot of the time but I think that is because they are putting themselves out there and trying to find a new path. Everyone can agree we need a new path.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1038328 - 09/18/20 09:39 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
$700 a year? And you're gweebing about it?

No wonder Fatso gets traction with you.

What the fvck do you figure health insurance costs people that actually pay for it? Don't worry welfare queen - someone else will pick up your tab if you get sick.

Hey Steamer - I'm enjoying the free rent. lol

That's the difference. I worked hard for what I earn. Hard enough that I don't need 700$ stolen from me for not having insurance.

Dan sits at a computer and gives handys for his. So he doesn't care where his money goes.

Some people got hit and some people snuck by without a penalty.
Sounds like it was a scam to me.

And ondarvr I was not only right about 1 but all that I stated.

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |