Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038592 - 09/24/20 01:12 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: DCC]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC
Originally Posted By: elparquito

Common sense is an uncommon virtue and from my eyes, it would appear that the far right and left on this board seems to have lost some this in the last 4 years.

Agreed, being stuck in the middle and being able to see trump for what he is says he must be pretty fuckinbad, putting the blinders on just says that you don't want to see it.

I'd vote Republican in a heartbeat if they paraded anything above a low rate tv reality show wannabee out for the election, how the Republican's chose a clown with morals lower than whaleshit is beyond me, how they got him elected once just shows that the common sense you mentioned is not just uncommon but nearly non-existent.

It wasn't the person that got elected, nor does it matter moving forward who it is in the 2020 election. It's the values and ways of life that's pursued AND HOW THEY'RE SOLD TO EACH PARTY. Gun rights, lower taxes, etc etc... Those concerns and how they affect an individual far outweigh who's actually running for the position.

The left can attempt to create the hatred towards these values, but in the end it's the selfishness in mankind that will get the republican elected again. Just my honest opinion..

Keith

#1038593 - 09/24/20 01:13 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Illahee
I think it illustrates just how fvcked up our educational system really is.

Personally I think it's pretty F'd up when teachers are portraying their political values in children, there's been way too many examples of it happening.

Keith

#1038594 - 09/24/20 01:14 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: OceanSun]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: OceanSun

Trump is certainly not an orator and leaves lots of room to have his words twisted which his opposition happily does without any regard for what he actually may have meant. If it makes you feel good to run with that, have fun, but you're being disingenuous and damn well know it. If you truly believe it then you've gone over the edge into full-on TDS.

I like how Trumpanzees love Trump because he "speaks his mind" and "tells it like it is"...and then fall all over themselves to explain away exactly what he says, and why he didn't mean it, or why he actually means something he didn't say.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038595 - 09/24/20 01:23 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Not willing to sell my soul to the devil to get what I want. I don't feel that trump represents one value that I hold dear, though I feel like he is willing to pretend to hold some of my values just to get what he wants, his real values (actions) seem to be directly opposite of most of what he attempts to portray in order to get your vote, it's almost as if he is pandering.

Why trump, why not an honest, respectable hard working person?

Vote trump......out.

#1038596 - 09/24/20 01:27 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: OceanSun

Trump is certainly not an orator and leaves lots of room to have his words twisted which his opposition happily does without any regard for what he actually may have meant. If it makes you feel good to run with that, have fun, but you're being disingenuous and damn well know it. If you truly believe it then you've gone over the edge into full-on TDS.

I like how Trumpanzees love Trump because he "speaks his mind" and "tells it like it is"...and then fall all over themselves to explain away exactly what he says, and why he didn't mean it, or why he actually means something he didn't say.

Fish on...

Todd

This is true.. But in the same sentence, it's all too often what Mr Orange words are spun in a fashion to make him look like a bafoon... But a bufoon is a bufoon, there's no mistaking it... So, I mean he can say what he wants to say and it just doesn't make sense.. I mean, you're right Todd, you're a good guy and you've got it all figured out.. Trust me, Todd's good people.

You mean like that?

Keith rofl

#1038597 - 09/24/20 01:34 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: DCC]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Does that even exist in government?

Keith rofl

#1038599 - 09/24/20 01:39 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Does that even exist in government?

Keith rofl

So...it's down to just be as bad as you want to be as long as you get what you want?

Great.

The problem with that is if trump wins again the democrats will have to come up with somebody as bad as trump (can't be worse)...and the race to the bottom is on.

#1038601 - 09/24/20 01:44 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I don't have it all figured out, but I definitely have Trump all figured out, he's as simple as the simpletons who worship him.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038602 - 09/24/20 01:45 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

This is true.. But in the same sentence, it's all too often what Mr Orange words are spun in a fashion to make him look like a bafoon...

So, you're telling me that you think it's the press's spin on what he says that makes him look stupid?

Have you ever watched any video's of him speaking, read any direct quotes, tweets?

He's nearly as batshit as RichG without any help from the press. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the press pointing out that he's definitely low IQ, crass, self serving and nearly unintelligible, but you can't blame them for what he is. grin

#1038603 - 09/24/20 01:55 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
If Trump loses (I’m leaning toward he probably won’t) he will go after the integrity of the election, it will be news for a while but he will move on from it. If there is evidence to suggest a compromised election that will be another discussion. The Democrats plan to do the same thing, however but I see more willingness from them to fight and contest the decision should they lose.

Some of you need to settle down a bit. Paker is right. “Common sense is an uncommon virtue and from my eyes, it would appear that the far right and left on this board seems to have lost some this in the last 4 years.” This is definitely true.

#1038608 - 09/24/20 02:38 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: DCC]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

This is true.. But in the same sentence, it's all too often what Mr Orange words are spun in a fashion to make him look like a bafoon...

So, you're telling me that you think it's the press's spin on what he says that makes him look stupid?

Have you ever watched any video's of him speaking, read any direct quotes, tweets?

He's nearly as batshit as RichG without any help from the press. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the press pointing out that he's definitely low IQ, crass, self serving and nearly unintelligible, but you can't blame them for what he is. grin

Now you're the media spinning my words... rofl

I do agree Trumps one that doesn't speak with a filter, certainly one that repeats himself and doesn't speak well in full sentences... It's too bad he couldn't change his tune, he's brought a lot of it upon himself..

Keith

#1038610 - 09/24/20 04:16 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
I do agree Trumps one that doesn't speak with a filter, certainly one that repeats himself and doesn't speak well in full sentences

My only real two requirements for POTUS:

1) Don't be bat-[Bleeeeep!] crazy. Ok, by being POTUS means they are nuts to begin with...but don't go past that.

2) Has to be an excellent speaker that can motivate the nation during good and bad times.

Trump has literally failed those two simple requirements from the get go.

Biden is a good speaker and would do well when addressing the nation.

I personally still can't stand listening to Pelosi, Hillary, and Kamala. They are horrible speakers. I've never sat down to listen to a Pence speech. Does he speak?

#1038611 - 09/24/20 04:20 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: The Moderator]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I don't think Trumps hand up Pence's ass to make his lips move really constitutes speaking.

#1038656 - 09/25/20 10:09 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I was going to comment on Pence's speaking attributes, but Illahee pretty well covered it.

#1038675 - 09/25/20 02:08 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I think it illustrates just how fvcked up our educational system really is.

Another institution the demonrats have FCKED UP. chain

- Albert Einstein.

#1038676 - 09/25/20 02:14 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Biden is a good speaker and would do well when addressing the nation

Good God...what planet have you been living on...LOL

Kook statement of 2020 !

- Albert Einstein.

#1038677 - 09/25/20 02:17 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Sol Duc]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Says the guy who's getting his news from a entertainment TV network, which coincidentally, is connected directly to Trump's butthole.
Mainlining propaganda doesn't make you smart, it just shows how fvckin lazy you really are.

#1038679 - 09/25/20 02:22 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Says the guy who's getting his news from a entertainment TV network, which coincidentally, is connected directly to Trump's butthole.

Ha.

Mainlining propaganda doesn't make you smart, it just shows how fvckin lazy you really are.

No one, and I mean no one has ever thought anything could make Slo Dunce smart.

#1038682 - 09/25/20 02:26 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: DBS]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: DBS
No one, and I mean no one has ever thought anything could make Slo Dunce smart.

Agreed.

In another stellar moment for infotainment everywhere, Fox defended itself in a lawsuit regarding Tucker Carlson by claiming that no reasonable person should have any reason to believe anything Carlson says is truthful.

Yay Fox News, again. This is at least the third time they have defended themselves in lawsuits by claiming that it's irrelevant if they are lying, because everyone knows it and shouldn't believe otherwise.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038684 - 09/25/20 02:27 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Sol Duc]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Biden is a good speaker and would do well when addressing the nation

Good God...what planet have you been living on...LOL

Kook statement of 2020 !

You should make a pic of trump grabbing your pussy into your avatar.

That would be cool.

smirk

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 333 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |