Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038833 - 09/29/20 11:46 AM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
There is a set amount of taxes the feds are going to receive every year.

Because Trump pays so little, everyone else has to pay more.

Think how many of his voters pay their entire tax burden to make up for that sh!t stain's 70k deduction for his hair. lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038836 - 09/29/20 11:50 AM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
That hair really owns the libs, though.

Plus, you know...emails.

I hope Biden answers every single question tonight with references to Donald being a tax fraud and criminal.

Every. Single. One.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038838 - 09/29/20 12:06 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: DCC]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC
trump and his lambs are being outed as the hypocrites that they have always been.

Hypocrisy is the fourth pillar of the GOP platform, along with Corruption, Cover-up, and Cowardice. Leave no doubt, vote the (R)s out top to bottom of the ticket.

#1038839 - 09/29/20 12:19 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: CedarR]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Gerrymandering, voter suppression, favorable electoral college, all good ways to stay in power when you lack voter support.
Welcome to the minority rules party.

#1038841 - 09/29/20 01:34 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Todd, you can't be this ignorant in how commercial real estate taxation works. You work in the industry. The rest of the fools here are probably as ignorant as the press. Even though you take in massive revenue you pay little to no taxes because of depreciation. This is the way the tax laws are written. Using it makes me smart. Blame the tax code. Plus there were carry forwards from a NOL in previous years.

I pay taxes. Just not income taxes in certain years. I pay a lot of taxes. I pay social security and medicare for all my employees. I pay more taxes on my employees than any of my critics pay in total taxation. I pay more taxes than Sleepy Joe, who has spent his whole life on the public dollar. Not that anyone is obligated to pay extra in taxes, who among us purposely pays more taxes than necessary? I'm sure Todd and Illahee both

As for debt, every real estate investor uses leverage. Why do ignorant people think that banks have some sort of power over you after you borrow the money? Before you get the loan, they have the power to deny you but after you get the loan they have no power over you.

As for the $70k in hair expenses, this was part of my expenses to be on the Apprentice. Every actor does this. I need my hair to be the best. 70k gets you some of the best hair money can buy. Believe me, I've shopped around.

As usual, it's all fake news. I've just appointed my 3rd Supreme Court Justice, once confirmed will lock in a conservative majority for the next 30 years. Even if the Democrats take both houses and the presidency, everything they do will be ruled unconstitutional. It will be MAGA for 30 more years, the rest of your life, Todd. I will be long dead, reaching out from the grave and my appointees will still be triggering the liberals. But first, watch me trounce Sleepy Joe at the debates tonight and win the election this November.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#1038845 - 09/29/20 02:52 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

So....you're a democrat, or even worse just another entitled liberal hiding behind the conservative Republican smokescreen.

Not saying that being a tax cheat is unusual, it's just not the kind of person that should be in the Oval Office.

Ask not what you can do for your country ...ask what you can do for me.

#1038847 - 09/29/20 03:03 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: DCC]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I find it entertaining reading through this thread with a majority sweating Trump's taxes. It's funny how self employment leaves so many loop holes in the tax world and all to many people in this world get away with way too much in that segment...

That all being said, it's yet another "who cares" when it comes to the bigger picture for this country and the direction each party wants to take it...

Keith

#1038848 - 09/29/20 03:13 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

The actual taxes may be secondary, it's trump's lack of character as a leader along with his willingness to cheat, mock those with higher moral standards and distract from truthfulness, then watch his flock attempt to cover his tracks and justify his shortcomings that are the issue that most here seem concerned with.

I am not falling for it.

Vote trump....out.

#1038850 - 09/29/20 03:22 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: DCC]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Follow the money to the biggest problem, who or what country does he owe money to.

#1038852 - 09/29/20 04:04 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Illahee]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

These people [Bleeeeep!] on the common plebs of society,when ironically,it is the working class that keeps everything afloat,not the 1%ers. Our middle class is all but gone.

#1038857 - 09/29/20 05:08 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Manipulating tax codes for an advantage is as American as Apple pie. Every individual filer, business person and corporation worth their salt does the same thing - including ALL of you (except Evo for obvious reasons). It's not illegal or immoral at all. Blame the IRS.

None of this should be shocking to anyone at all. Trump even said during the 2016 campaign debates that it's his JOB to pay as little taxes as possible. I'd worry MORE if he wasn't claiming maximums.

There's lots to bitch about regarding Trump - but this ain't it. Grow up.

#1038858 - 09/29/20 05:11 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: NickD90]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Manipulating tax codes for an advantage is as American as Apple pie. Every individual filer, business person and corporation worth their salt does the same thing - including ALL of you (except Evo for obvious reasons). It's not illegal or immoral at all. Blame the IRS.

None of this should be shocking to anyone at all. Trump even said during the 2016 campaign debates that it's his JOB to pay as little taxes as possible. I'd worry MORE if he wasn't claiming maximums.

There's lots to bitch about regarding Trump - but this ain't it. Grow up.

Bravo.......................

Keith violin

#1038859 - 09/29/20 05:30 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Using the tax code to your advantage and lying to banks and the IRS are not the same.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038861 - 09/29/20 05:34 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Todd
Using the tax code to your advantage and lying to banks and the IRS are not the same.

Fish on...

Todd

But it's all speculation that he lied to the IRS right? Sure seems if he'd lied to the IRS, they'd have hung him out to dry already....

Your telling me, it's been nearly 4 years and this story breaks 44 days before the election... Just another Russian hoax...

Keith

#1038862 - 09/29/20 05:42 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

Correct - they are not. Knowing the IRS well, they've been auditing Trumpy for years. Any monkey bizness always gets caught, so until anything real actually comes out in the wash, this is much to do about nothing.

As far as banks are concerned, we also shouldn't be shocked that banks underwrite shady loans to the upper crust all the time. "Oh...you are the Sultan of Brunei? Well please sign here. Financial records are not needed dear sir - your word is good enough". That's not illegal, it's just immoral, unethical and shady AF. The common man never seems gets that luxury - outside of the 2008 housing crash when janitors were buying mansions.

#1038871 - 09/29/20 06:52 PM Re: Trump's taxes [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
His audits are still actively being perused, so until all the delays put forth by his legal team have been worked through we won't know much.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bdscott, Skunked
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 593 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645466 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |