Three Rivers Marine

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1043915 - 12/15/20 12:51 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Anti vaccine will be the next fantasy.
Which may work to the advantage of reality based thinking.

#1043916 - 12/15/20 01:00 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Anti vaccine will be the next fantasy.
Which may work to the advantage of reality based thinking.

I'm fine if healthy and non high risk folks opt out of the vaccine. They should have to sign a waiver that states that *when* they get the COVID-AIDS, that they will be denied medical care for choosing to be stupid.

Take the vaccine and live.

Or

Don't take the vaccine and when you get COVID, just rest easy knowing that God and the Fat Cheeto are sending you prayers. I hear the death is kinda quick and almost painless. Almost.

Note: I made a few calls and apparently I'm still now allowed to run anti-vaccers through my Industrial Meat Grinders.

#1043917 - 12/15/20 01:05 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: The Moderator]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Have you considered moving up to a wood chipper?

#1043918 - 12/15/20 01:18 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
With My Pillow Dude and Turd Blossom on opposite sides of the debate today, I think I am going to have to wait for an actual expert to chime in.

Anyone heard from Chachi lately?

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1043919 - 12/15/20 01:21 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Im sure even Trump’s pillow is tired of his whining.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1043920 - 12/15/20 01:29 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell called President-elect Biden today to congratulate him on his victory.

I'm sure Fat Nixon will blasting rails of Adderall tonight and rage tweeting about that.

In related news, I hope Biden told McConnell to eat a giant bag of dicks, and to prepare himself for his new job as Senate Minority Leader after the Georgia runoff elections.

Fish on...

Todd

#1043921 - 12/15/20 01:38 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

WOW.
You are angry Bro.
AND......................
Putting down the My Pillow guy is stupid.
That dude has made bank.
Not to mention.....
When you're done with Trump his face print will come out of the pillow in seconds.

#1043922 - 12/15/20 01:46 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Far too busy laughing at Trump, My Pillow Dude, McConnell, Turd Blossom, and the Cultists to be be angry...Bro.

If anyone can watch all of you twist in the wind and not chuckle, then they deserve to be unhappy...but I am downright joyful watching it.

Fish on...

Todd

#1043923 - 12/15/20 02:09 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Here's the response from my questions to Cathy McMorris Rogers the Republican Rep for much of Eastern WA.

"Thank you for contacting me about the Amicus Brief I joined regarding the lawsuit by Texas over the 2020 election.   

As I have said before, President Trump has every right to pursue legal recourse in response to claims of voter fraud and election impropriety. With historic turnout, razor-thin margins, and massive changes to voting processes in the midst of a global pandemic, many people have had questions about the election and its results. This case was about the Supreme Court answering those questions for the American people so we can all move forward together. 

The amicus brief specifically focused on Constitutional requirements for elections and the legal requirement that changes to election processes be approved by state legislatures, as well as the state laws which require election officials to check signatures on mail-in ballots. These are Constitutional principles of free and fair elections, and if they have been violated, the American people have a right to know. 

On December 11th, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to take up the lawsuit. You can read the Supreme Court’s denial by clicking here.  

While we may disagree on the President’s decision to pursue his legal options, know that as your advocate in Congress, my top priority is to listen to you, find common ground, and lead on solutions people in Eastern Washington can count on.&#8239;Please stay in touch. If you would like to know what I’m doing on a more regular basis, I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter by clicking here."

#1043924 - 12/15/20 02:42 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ondarvr]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Evo - starring in "From the land of the make believe..."

Keith

#1043926 - 12/15/20 02:43 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ondarvr]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

On a purely far left side note,I have decided to self identify as a non binary entity,and due to being made up largely of water,will also identify as a human lake.

#1043931 - 12/15/20 03:24 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I hope you and your loved one breach the dam together my friend.

#1043934 - 12/15/20 04:06 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
being made up largely of water,will also identify as a human lake.

Lol

#1043935 - 12/15/20 04:13 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
It's funny how idiots like the pillow guy and Laura Ingram always wear their crucifixes and then they lie their freaking asses off to the masses.

Much like a lot of those lying phoney TV preachers.

And who let f****** Billy Graham wander the streets of Seattle talking his brand of bullshitt? It just makes me change the channel every time his commercial is on.

#1043937 - 12/15/20 04:49 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
My Pillow guy is just another fake evangelical Christian.

As far as those Franklin Graham commercial go, he might as well just cut to the chase and say “send money”. What a [Bleeeeep!] phony.....

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contr...n-his-life.html

SF

Edited by stonefish (12/15/20 04:55 PM)

#1043938 - 12/15/20 05:07 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
On a purely far left side note,I have decided to self identify as a non binary entity,and due to being made up largely of water,will also identify as a human lake.

This is such low hanging fruit that I'd feel like I was clubbing a baby seal if I ate it.

Santa is coming soon and I'm trying to be a better person to maximize my giftage.

The peace and good will towards human lakes ends on Dec 26th.

#1043939 - 12/15/20 05:07 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Idaho Mike Offline
Carcass

Loc: Post Falls Idaho
So what is next for Trump, what is a wanna be dictator in a democracy to do ? Recently pardoned retired General, Michael Flynn, has suggested Trump declare marshal law and seize the voting machines to prove to all of us naysayers that there really was election fraud. Flynn's idea is getting a little traction with some of the far right GOP members of congress. Can it work? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

#1043940 - 12/15/20 05:20 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I have a couple of My Pillows. Used them in deer camp this year. Todd asked if I had a spare pillow one weekend and I said "yes, but won't your sinner heathen head burst into flames if you used it?". He was drunk, snatched the pillow out of my hands, mumbled something choice under his breath and end it with a hearty "FVCK THAT PILLOW GUY!"

It was pretty funny. I guess sinners need sound sleep too in order to feel refreshed for all that next day sinning.

PS: Those pillows work great if you fluff em' up every night. If not, they lock up stiff and it feels like yer' sleeping on a bag of dead mice.

PPS: I'm pretty agnostic. I'm not sure if the pillow is real or not.

#1043943 - 12/15/20 05:46 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: NickD90]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
I have a couple of My Pillows. Used them in deer camp this year. Todd asked if I had a spare pillow one weekend and I said "yes, but won't your sinner heathen head burst into flames if you used it?". He was drunk, snatched the pillow out of my hands, mumbled something choice under his breath and end it with a hearty "FVCK THAT PILLOW GUY!"

It was pretty funny. I guess sinners need sound sleep too in order to feel refreshed for all that next day sinning.

PS: Those pillows work great if you fluff em' up every night. If not, they lock up stiff and it feels like yer' sleeping on a bag of dead mice.

On a bag of dead mice..... rofl

Keith

#1043944 - 12/15/20 05:53 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: NickD90]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: NickD90

This one time at deer camp..

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1061 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |