#1045933 - 01/14/21 06:41 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Surrendering?

rofl

Get real fool..

#1045934 - 01/14/21 07:20 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1045938 - 01/14/21 10:34 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Jeebus. Somewhere out there is a box of rocks being thankful it is no longer the bottom end benchmark for being stupid.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1045943 - 01/15/21 07:17 AM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

So it's down to a sack O'hammers and evo grudge match....evo might maybe could be a little smarter...... though he's certainly much less productive.

#1045949 - 01/15/21 08:08 AM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: DCC]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC
So it's down to a sack O'hammers and evo grudge match....evo might maybe could be a little smarter...... though he's certainly much less productive.

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1045969 - 01/15/21 10:54 AM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: Dan S.]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: DCC

rofl

I definitely see a pattern in my life of the lazy guys thinking they are smarter than they are and the guys who know they are’t smart often working their asses off.

It must be a self coping thing? Its way easier to say I could have than to actually do anything.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1045981 - 01/15/21 02:11 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1045982 - 01/15/21 02:16 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Evo is comparing his condition to those in excess of 80 years old. All of those that died were over 80.

It is understandable.

#1045984 - 01/15/21 02:20 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Another turn in the vaccine news.

It appears there was no hold back, or stockpile of additional doses for the second shot as originally indicated by the Trump administration.

Everything had already been shipped and allotments are being cut to states that were expecting to be able open vaccinations to a larger group of people right away.

#1045985 - 01/15/21 02:21 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

my condition?

its called anaphylaxis, or anaphylactic shock...

once you experience it, you wont want to do it again...

my problem was, the first time it happened, i was a baby, getting vaccinated for Dipthera, Pertussis, and Tentanus... i was allergic to the Pertussis part, aka Whooping Cough...

then, i got chicken pox when i was 18, had a slight seizure, went to the hospital, they filled me full of Ammoxicillin, and sent me home...

my throat closed nearly completely, and i spent the next 8 hours in there with a Benedryl IV...

so fvck off with your assumptions...

#1045988 - 01/15/21 02:36 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
my condition?

its called anaphylaxis, or anaphylactic shock...

once you experience it, you wont want to do it again...

my problem was, the first time it happened, i was a baby, getting vaccinated for Dipthera, Pertussis, and Tentanus... i was allergic to the Pertussis part, aka Whooping Cough...

then, i got chicken pox when i was 18, had a slight seizure, went to the hospital, they filled me full of Ammoxicillin, and sent me home...

my throat closed nearly completely, and i spent the next 8 hours in there with a Benedryl IV...

so fvck off with your assumptions...
Nathan I don't believe anyone here is ridiculing you for the ailment you are describing. I almost lost my sisters boy to a rare brain condition and seizures,he was heli-vacced to stanford . He is ok now,and he is as close to me as anyone on this earth. I know this board is all for attacking and trash talking each other and I'm all for it but at what point does it go too far? I know I like to push the envelope from time to time.

#1045990 - 01/15/21 02:41 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
What about your other condition?
I think that's totally uncalled for.

#1045993 - 01/15/21 02:51 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Evo

My wife has a Tupperware bin of drugs she's required to take several times per day, plus shots, that's just to stay alive another day. No drugs and she starts to decline immediately.

For a year or so I cared for her at home, preparing the IVs with cocktails of drugs. Fed her through a feeding tube, changed bandages on open and infected wounds, etc.

You don't have control of this stuff, all you can do joke and laugh about it.

She was an RN before this came about.

#1045994 - 01/15/21 02:54 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: ondarvr]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ondarvr
Evo

My wife has a Tupperware bin of drugs she's required to take several times per day, plus shots, that's just to stay alive another day. No drugs and she starts to decline immediately.

For a year or so I cared for her at home, preparing the IVs with cocktails of drugs. Fed her through a feeding tube, changed bandages on open and infected wounds, etc.

You don't have control of this stuff, all you can do joke and laugh about it.

She was an RN before this came about.

That sucks man. I ended up in the hospital last year due to health issues. We can all joke about it but not one of us goes through life without being affected by people getting sick or dying,and none of us are getting out of this thing alive.

#1046008 - 01/15/21 06:43 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
My son had a reaction to a medicine a few years back. One those one in a million type things, where no one actually expects it to happen. Luckily my wife had an odd feeling and was watching him very closely. Got him in to the ER in time, but it was very scary. Had to take my Dad in one time too, due to a reaction. Considering you probably are in pretty good health and are fairly young, I wouldn't take it either.

Edited by Krijack (01/15/21 06:44 PM)

#1046011 - 01/15/21 07:19 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
I'm hoping I'll get bumped up to the 2B group and will be the first in line to get vaccinated.

I don't have reactions to anything...other than some of posts that show up here on the Darkside.

I will say of all the shots I've had, the shingles vaccination was one mean shot. Not only did my damn truly hurt the next day, I had 24 hours of feeling like crap after both the 1st and second shots. Well worth it, considering I hear getting the shingles sucks worse than <INSERT BOARD MEMBER HERE>'s Mom.

#1046014 - 01/15/21 07:48 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Parker,
Interesting about the reaction you had to the shingles shot.
You are like the fifth person I know that has reported similar symptoms.
No issues with it for me. My only issue is it took me nine months to finally get it due to lack of supplies.

My mom and all the residents in her care facility got their first Covid shot last weekend. No issues with anyone and one of the ladies that lives there is 104 years old.

I’m hoping to get mine soon but I think it will be awhile.
SF

#1046027 - 01/15/21 10:57 PM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Governors angrily accuse Trump administration of misleading states on vaccine supply.

Governor Jay Inslee
@GovInslee
Governors were told repeatedly by @HHSgov there was a strategic reserve of vaccines, and this week, the American people were told it’d be released to increase supply of vaccine.

"It appears now that no reserve exists. The Trump admin. must answer immediately for this deception."

Governor Kate Brown
@OregonGovBrown
Last night, I received disturbing news, confirmed to me directly by General Perna of Operation Warp Speed: States will not be receiving increased shipments of vaccines from the national stockpile next week, because there is no federal reserve of doses.

#1046031 - 01/16/21 05:26 AM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The governors of several states accused the Trump administration on Friday of deception in pledging to immediately distribute millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses from a stockpile that the U.S. health secretary has since acknowledged does not exist.

#1046032 - 01/16/21 06:55 AM Re: Vaccine???? [Re: ondarvr]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: ondarvr
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The governors of several states accused the Trump administration on Friday of deception in pledging to immediately distribute millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses from a stockpile that the U.S. health secretary has since acknowledged does not exist.

I know you’re no longer onariver and more like onalake so why don’t you go throw out a kastmaster if you’re going to be up so early?

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 242 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |