THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1049949 - 04/02/21 07:15 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Krijack]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Krijack
I love how demand for gas keeps climbing and climbing.

Traffic is beginning to suck again, too.....people seem to be getting out of their home offices and going back to work.

...and keep getting in my way.

#1049950 - 04/02/21 07:16 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Illahee]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Welcher lowlife.

It cost me 700.00 to get rid of Hank.

You're welcome.

thumbs

#1049961 - 04/02/21 09:13 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: DCC]
FishDam Offline
Smolt

Originally Posted By: DCC
Originally Posted By: ondarvr
Recent financial headline.

"Biden stock market outperforming predecessors

President Biden doesn't publicly talk about stock market performance during his time in office, but he's slightly outpacing his more boastful predecessor."

By the previous standard nothing else the previous admin did mattered to trumpdumpsters, money was the Lord and Master and they would worship the AntiChrist for another dollar, now all of the sudden trumpguzzlers don't care about the stock market?

Did they suddenly learn to hate money...or just Biden?

Bigly

Ondarvr,

Your recent headline is misinformation or misleading. It’s actually too early to tell whether or not a Biden Stock Market is outperforming predecessors or not. We are only 3 months in on the administration and it does not provide much of a baseline. The S&P 500 and SPY are probably the most accurate indicators of the overall health of the markets. Looking at their performance from the last 3 months compared to the previous months shows that it is only slightly underperformIng with slightly lower trajectory, but it’s hardly a difference.

The Obama and Trump administrations experienced the strongest growth. I would anticipate a Biden administration probably does almost as well, but it appears to be off to a slightly slower start.

-FishDam

#1049966 - 04/02/21 09:55 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: FishDam]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Welcher loser.

#1049968 - 04/02/21 09:57 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Dammit, the voice of reason is never welcome here. I thought everyone knew that?

Now, try to imagine what trump would be saying about himself and his stock market and his economy and himself right about now if he hadn't been voted out by America?

I do find it interesting and profitable that the stock market has gone up 3/4 as much in the 5 months since trump was voted out...as it did the whole time he was in office.

Edited by DCC (04/02/21 09:58 AM)

#1049971 - 04/02/21 10:18 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: FishDam]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Originally Posted By: FishDam
Originally Posted By: DCC
Originally Posted By: ondarvr
Recent financial headline.

"Biden stock market outperforming predecessors

President Biden doesn't publicly talk about stock market performance during his time in office, but he's slightly outpacing his more boastful predecessor."

By the previous standard nothing else the previous admin did mattered to trumpdumpsters, money was the Lord and Master and they would worship the AntiChrist for another dollar, now all of the sudden trumpguzzlers don't care about the stock market?

Did they suddenly learn to hate money...or just Biden?

Bigly

Ondarvr,

Your recent headline is misinformation or misleading. It’s actually too early to tell whether or not a Biden Stock Market is outperforming predecessors or not. We are only 3 months in on the administration and it does not provide much of a baseline. The S&P 500 and SPY are probably the most accurate indicators of the overall health of the markets. Looking at their performance from the last 3 months compared to the previous months shows that it is only slightly underperformIng with slightly lower trajectory, but it’s hardly a difference.

The Obama and Trump administrations experienced the strongest growth. I would anticipate a Biden administration probably does almost as well, but it appears to be off to a slightly slower start.

-FishDam

Sorry, but the comparison is the first 50 trading days of each administration, not the prior quarter.

The graph wouldn't copy and paste, but I'll see if I can post it.

https://www.axios.com/biden-stock-market...67c5cbd7e0.html

#1049979 - 04/02/21 11:06 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Sorry, I was just basing it on election day, the day America spoke...not a technical evaluation, just what you can see from the outside looking in, the tremendous spike in the Dow post Nov 3rd may just be a coincidence.

While trump technically held office until January, he had not taken part in any administration activities since well before the election, my point being that the economy responded well to a trumpless gov't.

#1049987 - 04/02/21 11:31 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Welcher loser.

Just can’t let it go, can you? It must suck feeling so terrible all the time.

rofl

-FishDam

Edited by Streamer (04/02/21 11:32 AM)

#1049990 - 04/02/21 11:39 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Remember when we were making the bet and I said if you lose and come back I'd go Dan S on your ass?
Oh that's right you have a 24hr memory, trust me you agreed.
Now go away welcher loser.

#1049994 - 04/02/21 11:56 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Whoops. Looks like Streamer is back. Oh no! What are you going to do? I’m waiting for you to go all “Dan S” on me.

-FishDam/Streamer

Edited by Streamer (04/02/21 11:57 AM)

#1049995 - 04/02/21 11:58 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

This is the DS.....not all bets are real.

#1049997 - 04/02/21 12:00 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I follow through on my monetary/asset bets... but a bet of this nature is ripe to be broken and full of entertainment.

-FishDam/Streamer

#1050000 - 04/02/21 12:01 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I will always hold that the true effect of a presidency can only be viewed in retrospect, looking back after a long period to see what the lasting consequences are. Right now lumber prices are up as much as 171% since the pandemic took place. Gas prices are up around 45% in the past year. Housing prices and rents are soaring. With the recent stimulus checks, consumer spending could go up. Does this point to inflation in the near future, and if so, who is to blame. I would think it would generally be Trumps fault, but come to be during Biden's administration. How he handles it, though, would be all on him.

On a different not, I recently was looking at the numbers on a large commercial project that was going in. They just did not add up, until I realized the investor was getting money for just under 3%. At that rate, they appear to be barely breaking even, hoping to make a profit over time. The problem is, to get this rate they likely have a 5 year call. So, what happens if interest rates are increased to slow down inflation? How many of these projects suddenly become unprofitable when they are forced to refinance? Will the projects fail, causing problems in the banking industry? By the time any of this happens, we could be looking at a totally different presidency. Will the resulting economic down turn be his fault?

Of course, none of it could happen. Maybe changes will be made that will prevent it, Everything is debatable, but in the long term it can be come clearer.

#1050001 - 04/02/21 12:17 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

Thanks, Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1050002 - 04/02/21 12:29 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
I follow through on my monetary/asset bets... but a bet of this nature is ripe to be broken and full of entertainment.

-FishDam/Streamer

Sure you do.

All bets you make are ripe to be broken because your word isn't worth fuckall.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1050003 - 04/02/21 12:33 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Dan S.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I think it's just a cry for help.

#1050007 - 04/02/21 12:58 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer

-FishDam/Streamer

Sure you do.

All bets you make are ripe to be broken because your word isn't worth fuckall.

Boo hoo. Only people on the darkside think that, so I don’t really care.

-FishDam/Streamer

#1050010 - 04/02/21 01:01 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Welcher loser

#1050013 - 04/02/21 01:06 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/feds-alleged-payments-rep-matt-gaetz-made-women/story?id=76827846

Stay on topic...we are talking about what a shitbag Gaetz is...start your own shitbag thread, this one's full.

Fish on...

Todd

#1050019 - 04/02/21 01:22 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

https://polinews.org/multiple-women-have-reportedly-told-the-fbi-that-matt-gaetz-paid-them-for-sex/

Your boy Gaetz is a sleazeball, and a criminal, and is going to jail...this investigation started three years ago, under Bill Barr's watch, it's not a "Democrat" thing.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |